TX TX - Joann Cisneros Perez, 30, Nixon, 30 Oct 2006

Great stuff you guys do here! Just wanted to let you know that the tip you speak of came from Unamused Cat at dreamindemon.com. She sent an e-mail inquiry to several area agencies about the Jane Doe possibly being Joann Perez on the 19th of last month. She heard back from a Sgt. Brian Taylor on October 22nd, who told her that Texas Ranger was en route from Gonzales County to investigate further. Lots of us looking forward to being able to put this woman to rest...

The dreamindemon thread on Joann

Just sticking my head in to make sure Unamused Cat gets the kudos! She got the confirmation directly from Teresa Becker at TXDPS. I hope they issue a press release or something, and I hope Joann gets a proper headstone now.

Just sticking my head in to make sure Unamused Cat gets the kudos! She got the confirmation directly from Teresa Becker at TXDPS. I hope they issue a press release or something, and I hope Joann gets a proper headstone now.

Thanks Liz! I was just coming by to make sure Unamused Cat got her credit too! Glad Joann was identified either way.

I thought that it was solved by Unamused Cat at DD:)

All that doesn't matter though- she has a name:woohoo:
Let's hope the perp is found and that joann's family can find closure:blowkiss:

Thank you for restoring her name, Unamused Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

So happy that she finally has a name, great job to Unamused Cat and to everyone else who worked to try and ID her. OT: the recon on her was really good.

RIP Joann. Hope they find your killer(s) ASAP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back