TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's in the MSM, of course you can.

If someone posts it and it's the wrong person, then there will be trouble. Can you imagine having your name posted in error in a case like this? :(

At the risk of looking like an idiot can I ask what MSM means? I've guessed that it involves news media but can't place the initials...........Thank you.

:waitasec:

They said they are awaiting charges at any minute and now are discussing the rain on Click2.

At the risk of looking like an idiot can I ask what MSM means? I've guessed that it involves news media but can't place the initials...........Thank you.

:waitasec:

You waited three years to ask me this Lone? :lol:

It means Main Stream Media

I can here click2 but no picture, talking about rain and flooding

Directed to any/all: I'm (still) confused... in the article at the link above, it continues to state that Mom did not call and report Jonathan missing until 9:30 pm - haven't they (the media) had ample time to correct this info, rather than continue re-posting/printing it? Was LE actually quoted or seen on video stating differently (actual time of 911 call reporting Jonathan missing)? TIA ~
Quote from article;
"Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Foster’s mother reported him missing around 9:30 that night."
(Link above)

I have read quotes from LE saying they were contacted in about an hour. I think he wasn't "officially" listed as missing until 9:30, though. The media's reporting of this is awful. As bad as I've ever seen. I thought the police cleared that up but...you're right....they keep throwing that out there like they didn't call 911 until he'd been gone 7 hours. According to the police, that is not true.

"The person arrested is an acquaintence, apparently a friend of the boy's mother but not a relative."

via click2 news

Gosh I just zoomed in. The arms do not look like that of a woman or the hands.... There appears to be lots of hair on the arms. I don't see any line for women's undergarmets. I hope we haven't been led down the path again with not getting the story straight. This looks like a picture of a male not female to me.

Hearing a clip from the family - the mom I think? Talking about burned body and still no info whether the body is Jonathan.

The latest - the woman expected to be charged is in the homicide division ATM. LE is saying the suspect is not related to the family. They are waiting for a positive ID on the remains and then she will be charged. The ID may be made as early as this afternoon. LE not answering reporter questions and say it is an active investigation.

Jonathan Foster, woman arrested in connection, still do not know if body found is Jonathan.
Woman taken into custody will be charged with murder when they get conformation on body. Evidence taken from her home puts her connected to the disappearence, and murder ....

Reporter says Angela doesn't know about what happened to Jonathan. She talked to media at her door. (Can't see this video while typing, we need to link to it quickly for clues).

Angela believes Jonathan is still alive.

A lot of LE and detectives coming and going and questioning people.

I have read quotes from LE saying they were contacted in about an hour. I think he wasn't "officially" listed as missing until 9:30, though. The media's reporting of this is awful. As bad as I've ever seen. I thought the police cleared that up but...you're right....they keep throwing that out there like they didn't call 911 until he'd been gone 7 hours. According to the police, that is not true.

I see. Thanks momoeb for clearing that up for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01