TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't what she said, it was what her eyes showed ... pretty cold...

her eyes were cold only 1 or 2 other people with eyes like hers

want to know about any other victims or contact with her

He doesn't know yet who other victims would be, but they are looking.

It wasn't just what she said, it was what her eyes showed. She absolutely showed no remorse. Only 1 or 2 other people had eyes like she did... very cold.

Any other victims they would like to know about.

Coming together now... Wrists bounds together. Reference to the tools and evidence found at the house to sift through. Evidence of abuse... on the tools, maybe? Oh dear God...

Then hiding evidence by burning body... with a welding torch?!? 6000 degrees?

I'm absolutely horrified and heartbroken. This poor child. I really do hope the burning was not the COD. I really do. Please let it not be... :cry:

Asking for other victims of Mona, if there are any, to contact them.

Whoa, sounds like a sexual predator to me.

IDK.....it's not making sense. Still. Part of it does, but part of it doesn't. And now I'm back to SD saying a "pedophile took him"..................

We need to make note of the aliases that were posted by a previous poster in the case.

It really sounds to me like they think she is a sexual predator.

Which just makes absolutely no sense to me. But then again this case is a total anomaly to begin with... there isn't anything to compare it to.

Dang work proxy!!! It decided that I had seen enough. TY for the commentary, as I'm now a reader instead of a commentator. LOL

IMO, she is a predator, a sociopath and a pedophile.

Coming together now... Wrists bounds together. Reference to the tools and evidence found at the house to sift through. Evidence of abuse... on the tools, maybe? Oh dear God...

Then hiding evidence by burning body... with a welding torch?!? 6000 degrees?

I'm absolutely horrified and heartbroken. This poor child. I really do hope the burning was not the COD. I really do. Please let it not be... :cry:

They haven't said that anyone heard screaming...I'm thinking (and hoping beyond hope) that she killed him first, then burned him. Don't want to risk him screaming from being burned.

wow, from what I gathered from the presser she probably used a blow torch to burn the body. They also really seem to think she has done this before...a serial killer perhaps

Are there any thoughts on why she is in Medical at the jail? Could she have already tried to harm herself? Or would they put her there if she was having a bad withdrawl from drugs? Just thinking out loud anyone else have any ideas?
-expressing suicidal ideations or an imminent danger to others
-requires immediate medical care ( heart condition, asthma, sickness, broken bones, extremely high or low blood pressure or blood glucose, untreated and known seizure disorder, treatment or observation of withdrawal symptoms, and etc..)

I am completely horrified at what I've heard this afternoon.
Poor Jonathan. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member