TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that Nelson placed Jonathan's body in a place where he could very easily be seen. The culvert/ditch is not very deep. It didn't look as if she tried to place him out of view at all. I find this very strange, and I wonder if she was trying to set someone else up for this? JMO

I thought some people walking a dog found his body, not knowing what they found? Or am I mixed up with the other bodies found on Tuesday...:(

Maybe she called Jonathan's mom just to make sure she was physically still at work and would not be back at the complex at any moment? Who knows...

Mixed up...that was the other body found that morning.

Your comments and Reeann's intrigued me, so I looked up the Lane Bryant murders. MN does resemble the sketch of that suspect. And yesterday on an earlier thread a WSer wasn't sure if the video of the person getting into the car with the Houston detectives was a woman or a man. And the fact that the Lane Bryant killer tied up the 6 women in a back room and spent almost 40 minutes in the store and executed 5 of them (one survived) seems in line with what is coming out about the manner JF was abducted and killed. Gave me an eerie feeling about possible connection. MOO.

Check out this article from the Chicago Tribune from last January on the two-year anniversary:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...dek-chiuso-lane-bryant-killer-jennifer-bishop

Detectives investigating the case went to Texas twice following leads!

three to five "puffy" corn rows that begin at the top of his forehead. One strand with green beads hangs over his right cheek, police said Did anyone see any pix of MN like this in her FB/MS????

Someone should call about that possible Lane Bryant connection because that does look a lot like her! and I agree the woman looks like a man. Someone should call the tipline

mechelle, there was a video done by a reporter that has the roommate in it, but i have no idea where it would be now or how to find it. Maybe up in the media links somewhere, she has blonde hair and glasses.

It seems to me that Nelson placed Jonathan's body in a place where he could very easily be seen. The culvert/ditch is not very deep. It didn't look as if she tried to place him out of view at all. I find this very strange, and I wonder if she was trying to set someone else up for this? JMO

Great point, I have also found the recovery location odd.

I wonder if any of the family members worked near that location?

I also think he would have been discovered earlier, but for the holidays, there was likely alot less traffic.

Someone should call about that possible Lane Bryant connection because that does look a lot like her! and I agree the woman looks like a man. Someone should call the tipline

Before we get all excited, has she ever even been to IL?
I mean, she can be mistaken for a man by appearance but I'd think her voice would give her up as a female.

I contacted crime stoppers about her in possible regard to the west mesa serial case. You just never know...

especially knowing her history as a coyote.

And... she DOES look like a man. You just never know who she preyed on or how she did it... IF .... BIG IF.... she has done it before.

No harm in ruling her out... imhoo

Retrieved document from boxing site, with a suspension for MN, April 23-May 23, 2004.
Does this correlate with any of her crimes? As in, did the suspension precede a crime (like a trigger) or did it follow a crime (was the reason for suspension)?

Things have gone so fast, I have no idea if anyone has seen this document yet.
Here's a link to the site. Unfortunately, the little link for "biography" is empty. I had such high hopes...
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

mechelle, there was a video done by a reporter that has the roommate in it, but i have no idea where it would be now or how to find it. Maybe up in the media links somewhere, she has blonde hair and glasses.

Blonde hair and glasses - SE??? NO.... I remember a video where she was erroneously named as a "neighbor" and she had dark hair. She was hovering behind the Mom in an interview before the body was discovered. Dang, I wish I didn't have to work and had time to log this stuff into files!!!! When, and if, I EVER get to retire, WS's will benefit from an entire library of information!!! Another member linked this video, so hopefully, they are reading and will chime in here with a link.

What is the link for the new thread, discussing possible cases for Mona as a POI?

Also, do we have a condensed version of aliases, places/dates she lived at?

What is the link for the new thread, discussing possible cases for Mona as a POI?

Also, do we have a condensed version of aliases, places/dates she lived at?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5948399"]Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Before we get all excited, has she ever even been to IL?
I mean, she can be mistaken for a man by appearance but I'd think her voice would give her up as a female.

Someone actually posted her history and she does have connection there or was there at one time. You just never know.

Blonde hair and glasses - SE??? NO.... I remember a video where she was erroneously named as a "neighbor" and she had dark hair. She was hovering behind the Mom in an interview before the body was discovered. Dang, I wish I didn't have to work and had time to log this stuff into files!!!! When, and if, I EVER get to retire, WS's will benefit from an entire library of information!!! Another member linked this video, so hopefully, they are reading and will chime in here with a link.

Well and I could be wrong too! All these people run together.. I'm looking for it so i can post it

Does anyone have a link to the MN's facebook? I have read that the MS page has a virus or something. There is just so much here to search through.

Sorry, I didn't save the links But can tell you that when I clicked on her MS my antivirus alerted me and I recall someone else posting a warning.

IMO, MYN is, or thinks she is, a "player" and a "ladies-man" if you will. She goes for beautiful, younger women, from comments and pictures on her myspace page.
IMO, she would not go for SE (the roommate/babysitter). SE looks older than MYN.

Also, the only adornment I have seen in photos of MYN is tiny studs in her ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500