TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else totally confused by that newscast? One person says sexual abuse ...another says no.

yeah but with Ronald Cummings was directly involved in the case there is no reason be sleuthing the bio dad here. JMO

Also I don't understand how people can kill children and babies. I am babysitting for my cousin right now he has three kids(two are at their moms) and they are so beautiful. The youngest is only a month old and he's soooo precious. I just look at him and don't understand at all how someone could kill a baby. Same goes for the rest of the kids.

Happy New Year Everyone!! <3

It's over already? What were the new leads that were teased?

So it appears that the autopsy results must be back.

No broken bones. No strangulation. No signs of trauma.

I made a note with regards to what the detective stated at the press conference: "those others we put through under the microscope and interviewed them at length, documented every single second of their day; they weren't involved, she acted alone."

I believe this is in Part 1 of the presser ~9:30 mark according to my scribble.

So it appears that the autopsy results must be back.

No broken bones. No strangulation. No signs of trauma.

That's rather worrisome for some strange reason. Drugged him maybe and that killed him?

You are probably right about them not wanting him around. I was just left with a bad taste in my mouth when he said he had to get out of Houston because the memorial outside the apartment was making him uncomfortable. If Jonathan was "his boy" why would a memorial showing people's love/compassion make him uncomfortable? I just don't get it.

dd himself would have to tell us why he decided to go to where he tried to feel more comfortable. his reson for leaving is his own and we can not walk in his shoes. he is in my thoughts and i hope he can do what it takes to heal from jf's murder.

This is not the Haleigh Cummings forum. That forum is an established forum with almost two years of history. Please do not compare.

Here's what one of the mods for this case said earlier today:

Dear Posters,

I know you are all working hard to put the pieces together on this case and what happened to Jonathan.

I would like to share a couple of thoughts that you might keep in mind as you review the facts and information.

We have family posting and reading here. Please try to keep their pain in mind. Please take the time to word your posts carefully so that you get your message across without causing undue hurt.

LE has spoken loudly and clearly in this case. I have never seen a more honest or harsh press conference. LE is sure they have their person and they are sure this person is pure evil and that she acted alone.

While the family may have some history, there is no indication, except from the mouth of a "pure evil" _______ to indicate they were not working hard and doing their best to provide Jonathan with a loving life. Mom went so far as leave her newly married man to protect her son. That speaks volumes to me and I think she should be commended for that. We see many women on this board that support their man over their children, to the detriment of the children, over and over, and over.

Just some thoughts to keep in mind as you post. Remember this is about a child, that from all accounts was happy, well-liked in his neighborhood and loved his family.

Thanks,

Salem

yeah but with Ronald Cummings was directly involved in the case there is no reason be sleuthing the bio dad here. JMO

Also I don't understand how people can kill children and babies. I am babysitting for my cousin right now he has three kids(two are at their moms) and they are so beautiful. The youngest is only a month old and he's soooo precious. I just look at him and don't understand at all how someone could kill a baby. Same goes for the rest of the kids.

Happy New Year Everyone!! <3
I disagree....he was at werk.... :floorlaugh:

also RC was the placer of the 911 call, involved in other criminal activity - which them brought him back in to sleuthable area.

Plus there's nobody in custody for Haleigh's kidnapping. This case is completely different in my mind. LE found "a boatload" of evidence at the perp's house.

My understanding is the autopsy results lead some HPD to speculate that sexual abuse is the motive (though cannot be proved), and torching is COD.

I'm speculating that the COD cannot be proved either.

Another officer disagrees with sexual abuse motive and COD.

Guess we know where yesterday's HPD officers (presser) stand.

My understanding is the autopsy results lead some HPD to speculate that sexual abuse is the motive (though cannot be proved), and torching is COD.

I'm speculating that the COD cannot be proved either.

Another officer disagrees with sexual abuse motive and COD.

Guess we know where yesterday's HPD officers (presser) stand.

Color me confused......it sounds to me like there is a disagreement between Houston's finest over this case.

That's rather worrisome for some strange reason. Drugged him maybe and that killed him?

After a body is burned i'm assuming all hair, blood etc. is gone.. would they still have anything left to do toxicology on? Sorry for the grusome question :(

You are probably right about them not wanting him around. I was just left with a bad taste in my mouth when he said he had to get out of Houston because the memorial outside the apartment was making him uncomfortable. If Jonathan was "his boy" why would a memorial showing people's love/compassion make him uncomfortable? I just don't get it.

:goodpost:

JMO, it seems all about him. If he's going to take possession of Jonathan as "his boy", then he should stick around and be a supportive strong man. (sick of his whining)

They said they were COMPLETELY cleared. I watched the video last night and again today. He said they verified where all of them were and Mona's accusations are lies.

Which video did you watch that the detective stated they were completely cleared?

Whatever this devious MN did, I pray that Jonathan was drugged or dead when she did her evilness so he did not suffer at the hands of this monster!

Motive is helpful, but not necessary. COD can be deducted, but probably not proved.

Mona must feel superior to HPD right about now even after the charges. She's got the mind of a psychopath.

also RC was the placer of the 911 call, involved in other criminal activity - which them brought him back in to sleuthable area.
actually the Haleigh case started just like this (FEB 2009) ...till we sleuthed him.... you might have missed the beginning stages. DD was the last to see Jonathan alive within minutes of the [unusual person]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA