TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say the door was open all evening, do they "open" or just unlocked? I ask because ya'll say it's been so cold there. Why would the leave the door open?

Please let him be found safe.

I'm hoping for the best, but... I hope Joshua is found soon.

When they say the door was open all evening, do they "open" or just unlocked? I ask because ya'll say it's been so cold there. Why would the leave the door open?

Please let him be found safe.

idk, got the impression it was a full-view glass storm door with the interior entry door open, jmo. However, as cool as it was last night and with a RSO across the street...

poor little fella! I cannot quit thinking about him!!!!

When m son was this age I was on him like white on rice... where he was I was... how did he get away for 20 minutes... were they having a family party/gathering? How could he get away like this for so long? 20 minutes is long when dealing with this age group who is so newly mobile! Not to mention.. when did he first walk? how good at it was he? not to mention finger dexterity for opening doors. sorry until I hear otherwise I am going like... whhhhaaattt??????

holy effing carp.. you scared me mist! I thought when I saw your name that you were posting some news update I didn't want to read...

praying for this little man!!!

and thanks to Mist for always being on top of the media updates!!!!

Weather is not favorable for this little guy - thank goodness the crews are going to keep searching. Hope he is found in short order. Check all small hiding places and any place that he could crawl into.

Come on little guy wanting you to be found.

holy effing carp.. you scared me mist! I thought when I saw your name that you were posting some news update I didn't want to read...

praying for this little man!!!

and thanks to Mist for always being on top of the media updates!!!!

This updated article scares me, nurse

from the 6:30 update at herald-zeitung.com

Although police officials have questioned Joshua's parents, Sabrina B., 21, and Josh D., 23, other family members present at the time of Joshua's disappearance and residents in the Savannah Hill Circle neighborhood, family friends are suspicious of the next-door neighbor.

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety's sex offender list, that neighbor, Guillermo M., 77, was convicted of child sexual contact in 1994. He has been a registered sex offender since October 1999.

"There was one of his toy balls found at the end of the block," said Lee J., family friend. "It was on top of some mailboxes. There's no way he got it up there by himself."

"The sex offender has been interviewed, and we have also conducted searches on his residence and vehicle," Penshorn said. "As of right now, we have nothing to believe he's involved in this case."

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/community_alert/article_f3907074-3188-11e0-a507-001cc4c03286.html

Where could this little boy be--- This one is hard, so young, it is cold, not good, Please let someone find him

This updated article scares me, nurse

from the 6:30 update at herald-zeitung.com

Although police officials have questioned Joshua's parents, Sabrina B., 21, and Josh D., 23, other family members present at the time of Joshua's disappearance and residents in the Savannah Hill Circle neighborhood, family friends are suspicious of the next-door neighbor.

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety's sex offender list, that neighbor, Guillermo M., 77, was convicted of child sexual contact in 1994. He has been a registered sex offender since October 1999.

"There was one of his toy balls found at the end of the block," said Lee J., family friend. "It was on top of some mailboxes. There's no way he got it up there by himself."

"The sex offender has been interviewed, and we have also conducted searches on his residence and vehicle," Penshorn said. "As of right now, we have nothing to believe he's involved in this case."

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/community_alert/article_f3907074-3188-11e0-a507-001cc4c03286.html

That is very strange and makes me even more scared for this little guy. :(

I was coming to check for new info on Hailey Dunn and saw this. Wow New Braunfels is not very far from me at all. So sad and scary. I wonder how this little one got out? It is so cold and yesterday the high was 40 here where I live so it was prob about the same there...we had snow but I don't know if they did there...way too cold for a little one to just wander away in.

I *really* truly hope my gut is wrong on this one....I hope he's found soon. :praying:

I remember a case here where a young boy (I think he was closer to 3) had wandered away from his house and it was a bad outcome, though it took searchers awhile to find him. Does anyone remember this case?

I'm hoping for a different and better resolution for little Joshua.

Mom has a facebook...simple name search produces her page...don't know if I'm allowed to post a link or not

I remember a case here where a young boy (I think he was closer to 3) had wandered away from his house and it was a bad outcome, though it took searchers awhile to find him. Does anyone remember this case?

I'm hoping for a different and better resolution for little Joshua.

yes i remember. he was found facedown in some type of water. :(

I was coming to check for new info on Hailey Dunn and saw this. Wow New Braunfels is not very far from me at all. So sad and scary. I wonder how this little one got out? It is so cold and yesterday the high was 40 here where I live so it was prob about the same there...we had snow but I don't know if they did there...way too cold for a little one to just wander away in.

I heard on the local news yesterday morning that IH-35 was closed between New Braunfels & San Antone because of the snow...and I just read temps were in the mid-40's there yesterday.

http://kgnb.am/news/new-braunfels-survives-first-snow-day-26-years

My son was running at 9 months and at 10 could climb over a baby gate. by 12 months he could push the toy bin to the front door take off the child proof door handle cover and turn the handle. Some kids are way more advanced with fine motor skills and some aren't.
I hope they get as many teams of SAR dogs as possible on the ground now! He could still be alive if he found some place out of the elements!!
I am praying!!

18 month olds can really motor along and make some ground .... hope they are doing a 2 mile grid search at least.

I initially thought that the height listed (2 ft) had to be wrong. But having looked at the recent pics posted on mom's FB, he seems *really* small. Even though one of my boys was running by 8 months, I'm having troubles believing that this child was that advanced. Again, I truly hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg