Found Deceased TX - Juan Santiago, 35, San Antonio *Distressed 911 Call*, June 2020

kelsie

Former Member
Reaction score
Family of missing Chelsea man fear they may never find him

Recently, Santiago and his girlfriend moved to San Antonio, Texas so he could find work and the two could start a new life.

But on Sunday June 20th, Santiago’s girlfriend called his family, telling them Santiago was gone.

“After she made that one call, we started questioning her about what had happened,” said Rosa. “She said, ‘He left, he left with no shoes on, he took my wallet, my purse and he left, and we don’t know where he’s at.’ Then she called back and said, ‘I need 500 dollars,’ crying, hysterical.”

Santiago’s girlfriend returned to Massachusetts last week, intending to speak with Chelsea police.

But over the weekend, she suddenly died in the hospital.

Santiago’s family suspects she took her own life.

“It leaves us with zero information. It has shut us completely out,” said Rosa. “We know we’re not bringing him home alive, but we want to bring him home so we can give him his final burial.”

No one has any idea what happened to Juan Santiago or where he is right now.

If you can help, call Chelsea Police.

As search continues for missing Chelsea man, family of his late girlfriend also seeks answers

Where is Juan Santiago, the 35-year-old Chelsea man last seen in Texas in June?

And what really happened to his girlfriend, Kristina Mock, who suddenly died before she could talk to police?

These are questions haunting two Massachusetts families struggling to find answers.

I have so many questions about this. I can’t comprehend why girlfriends wallet and purse were separate? Why did he grab those two things? Did he get a call and make him take off quickly? What was the $500 for? How did she get back to Massachusetts? If she flew, drive or took alternate transportation wouldn’t she need I’d? I always have mine in my wallet. So many questions. Surely there is an autopsy report on the girlfriend by now? What happened?? Wow! No answers at all.

Texas Police Seek Missing Massachusetts Native
"We can't rule out that foul play was a part of his disappearance, " said Alisia Pruneda, public information officer for the San Antonio police.

Santiago is described as 5'10", 145 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Mystery continues to grow over Chelsea man’s disappearance, unexpected death of his girlfriend
Lauren Mock tells me, she spoke to Kristina soon after Juan disappeared.

“When I first got the initial call, it just felt like something was Up,” Mock said. “She said he was having alcohol withdrawals. And had a really high temperature. My opinion he needed a hospital or something,” Mock added.

Juan was never seen again.

And now the Kristina is gone, Juan’s family is concerned that they may never know the truth.

The Mock family is concerned about that too.

But Lauren is sure, Kristina had nothing to do with Juan Santiago’s disappearance.

“People are capable of anything, but personally, the type of person Kristina was, I honestly don’t see that,” Mock told me.

Could you paraphrase or transcribe the call? The video is over an hour long. :eek:
I can not listen to the video but I got this little snippet......
This is an edited portion:
Santiago: I’ve got a situation where I live at.
911: Yes sir.
Santiago: If you could track the phone down from where it’s at right now, you’ll know where I’m at.
The situation is you know, I had somebody, you know come here and try to rob me and all kind of things.
Please can you send somebody here?
911: Yes sir. "
Mystery continues to grow over Chelsea man’s disappearance, unexpected death of his girlfriend

118601660_180995593432776_541603153809543100_o.jpg

109038354_3254933001196033_8798136097421119755_n.jpg

I can't understand anything in that 911 call

I had to shut it off - too much racket

can anyone tell me what is in it besides him asking for help in the beginning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back