Found Deceased TX - Kaiden Kriger, 3, last seen noon at Children's Lighthouse at Alamo Ranch, suspect Savannah Kriger 32, may be armed, San Antonio, 18 Mar 2024

What a monster :mad: I will ALWAYS have sympathy for victims of domestic abuse but I will NEVER forgive someone for hurting a child, no matter what the situation is. And knowing now what she’s capable of doesn’t reflect well on her past claims. She sounds like a vicious narcissist. I feel so badly for the father who was being accused of somehow orchestrating this by so many people on SM while also having to grieve the horrific way that his baby boy was taken from him.

So sad. And just because she filed a TRO, doesn’t mean it was true. Could have been a vindictive move. I didn’t read anywhere where she said she was killing her son because she feared for her son’s safety and the courts couldn’t protect them etc. Shooting up her wedding dress and pictures sounds more angry to me.

And knowing now what she’s capable of doesn’t reflect well on her past claims. She sounds like a vicious narcissist.
Yeah call me crazy but I'm not so sure I believe her past claims of victimhood. People do make false domestic violence reports and anyone who is capable of killing their own child in this calculated, vengeful manner is 100% capable of doing just that, especially if they are a narcissist who just suffered a horrendous narc injury. MOO.

What a monster :mad: I will ALWAYS have sympathy for victims of domestic abuse but I will NEVER forgive someone for hurting a child, no matter what the situation is. And knowing now what she’s capable of doesn’t reflect well on her past claims. She sounds like a vicious narcissist. I feel so badly for the father who was being accused of somehow orchestrating this by so many people on SM while also having to grieve the horrific way that his baby boy was taken from him.
Well stated.
Anyone who can murder their child may have lied about past mistreatment by the ex.
Imo.
MOO: she shot the dress and the pictures … whoa …
I feel bad for her family (and of course for all involved). What agony, to become aware of all this after.
A lot of anger, for sure.
Condolences to those family members and friends who would have tried to step in, and most likely loved them both and didn't expect this horror to occur !

This article says the phone was used to look up cartoons at 3:30. Wonder if she gave her phone to Kaiden before it happened. So awful.
I like to think Kaiden didn't feel a thing and woke up in heaven with the angels and beauty everywhere.
So sorry for the victim, this little baby boy.
Omo.

About 20 minutes later, Kriger left her home around 2:18 p.m. and arrived at Kaiden's daycare at 2:32 p.m., according to the sheriff's office. Surveillance video from the daycare shows the mother checking him out of daycare and loading him into the rear passenger seat of her Lincoln Aviator.

She left the daycare at 2:46 p.m. and made a FaceTime call to her ex-husband, who used another phone to record the call, according to the sheriff's office. In the video, Kriger said, "You don't have anything to go home to now... and you won't have anything at all at the end of the day."

She drove herself and Kaiden about eight miles to Tom Slick Park in western San Antonio, and as they arrived, her ex-husband called 911 to report criminal mischief, USA TODAY reported. She attempted to FaceTime her ex-husband again at 3:19 p.m., and when he did not answer, she sent her final text message to him which said, "Say goodbye to your son," according to the sheriff.

Once more, at 3:21 p.m., she recorded a 21-second video showing her and Kaiden at the drainage ditch where their bodies were found. In the video, Kriger tells Kaiden to say "goodbye to daddy" and apologizes to her son for "daddy not being there" before kissing the 3-year-old, the sheriff said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back