Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BULLARD, TX (KLTV) - A Bullard business near the location of a multi-agency search for a missing East Texas girl was burglarized Wednesday night.

Angel Reyes, owner of Taco El Conquistador restaurant, said Thursday that someone lifted the front door so the alarms wouldn't go off. The person stole about $150 in change.

The burglary occurred near the First Assembly Church in Bullard, on U.S. Highway 69, where 10-year-old Kayla Gomez-Orozco went missing Tuesday night during a prayer service.

Officials have not said the two incidents are connected.

They ARE connected.... Distraction?

ETA: Ignore, I read 'not' as 'now'.. blurry eyes

Also

$13,000 Reward Now Offered for Missing Texas 10-year-old

BULLARD, Texas (KETK) - A $13,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the recovery of 10-year-old Kayla Gomez.

For some reason my phone doesn't open that link. What does it say?

"BULLARD, TX (KLTV) - A Bullard business near the location of a multi-agency search for a missing East Texas girl was burglarized Wednesday night.

Angel Reyes, owner of Taco El Conquistador restaurant, said Thursday that someone lifted the front door so the alarms wouldn't go off. The person stole about $150 in change."

That's very little.
I think robbery had nothing to do with Kayla.

2 Miles
2e4vo1e.png

30 Miles
o6l8ut.png

60 Miles
5agsnt.png

*Disclaimer*
If I messed that up blame lack of sleep. I stayed up to watch the WS with my friend who is a big Cubs fan, went to bed at 5am, had to get up for 7am..
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/32.1278764,-95.3055357//@32.1278876,-95.3051215,843m/data=!3m1!1e3

Thank you, Skibaboo!

Electronic billboard on US 287 Frontage Road near Mansfield, Texas, approx 145 miles from First Assembly of God church in Bullard.

Billboard_Missing_KaylaGomez.jpg

Would anything be on the scanner downstairs? Or because the FBI is in control would it be pointless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anything be on the scanner downstairs? Or because the FBI is in control would it be pointless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried yesterday. Cherokee county didn't have an active scanner I could find, Smith did. Might be worth giving it a try again.

I would bet money that the restaurant was robbed by her abductor, and that he abductor is not a local. I would guess a man in his 30s or 40s. Either a transient immigrant or someone from the fair. They robbed the restaurant because they needed food and money and didn't want their cards to be tracked, if they even have any. They also didn't know of another place isolated enough to quickly grab money, so they went to the only area they know that's relatively isolated.

Due to the nature of their background (either a carnival worker, so has a better chance of having an iffy background than the average joe, or transient immigrant) their going missing would not be considered alarming or even noticed. Likely doesn't have a family.

Perhaps he was at the restaurant and returning to his car when he noticed activity at the church and saw kids in the lobby through a window and waited for an opportunity. It was dark out so it would be easy to see in a window with lights on and no window coverings.

This is what I think is likely, anyway.

KLTV7
Update on #KaylaGomez. Search crews searching wooded area near church. Please continue to pray and share her fliers!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/KLTV7News/videos/10157691988605416/[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hwy / fields / terrain:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Next, see what the closest neighboring towns are to Bullard, in all directions.

What other business are along this Hwy Route. FBI will be canvassing for footage at gas stations, witnesses, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-30-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-30-14.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-30-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-30-55.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 326
  • Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-32-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-32-06.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-33-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-33-29.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-34-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-11-03-12-34-10.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 345
Marg, fwiw google maps puts the church 1.7 miles further south on US-69, than it actually is.

church2.PNG

Red pin at the top is the church, in relation to where google maps puts the location when you input the address.

Also, so maybe someone who lives in Tyler or Jacksonville...? Sorry I was very tired when I caught up on this thread so I apologize for repeated info, etc...just brainstorming relatively at the moment, bouncing off posts, etc.

Marg, fwiw google maps puts the church 1.7 miles further south on US-69, than it actually is.

(Thanks, sorry about that, I should go back and revisit the early posts since I'm more awake now! And your maps above!! )

So, Lumber, Ranch, and Farm nearby...and little lakes....fields...Maybe an abandoned barn?

(Thanks, sorry about that, I should go back and revisit the early posts since I'm more awake now! And your maps above!! )

No worries marg, I did the exact same thing. I just am not happy until I can accurately identify a location visually from photos (I'm a Virgo ya know ;) ) Thank you streetview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot