Found Deceased TX - Kevin Garcia, 55, College Station, 17 March 2015 *Arrest*

The trial was postponed. Earlier this month, Tillery was indicted on assault charges from a separate incident.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/bryan-man-indicted-in-october-wrong-way-crash-that-killed/article_e334d591-b66a-5d74-9f19-f2992356210e.html

Nathaniel Edward Tillery, 38, who is awaiting trial in the death of 55-year-old Exxon clerk Kevin Garcia, was indicted on three counts of assault on a public servant. Tillery allegedly assaulted law enforcement on two separate occasions in October.

This guy seems very mentally unstable, either inherently or because of a severe drug addiction. I can't believe he has been allowed to wreak so much havoc all these years.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/...earance-In-Brazos-County-Court-297393671.html
attachment.php

Brazos County may appoint an attorney for Nathaniel Tillery, the homeless man accused of attacking and kidnapping a College Station convenience store worker.

Attachments

• Nathaniel+Tillery+in+Custody.jpg
    Nathaniel+Tillery+in+Custody.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 80
Tillery pleads guilty in College Station clerk's 2015 death

The man accused of killing a College Station convenience store clerk in 2015 pleaded guilty to murder Monday, agreeing to a 50-year prison sentence.

Authorities said Nathaniel Tillery robbed Drew's Exxon on University Drive near Texas 6, then assaulted and kidnapped 55-year-old Kevin Garcia on March 17, 2015.

As part of Monday's plea agreement, Tillery also pleaded guilty to aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury. He was sentenced to 50 years on that charge and will serve the sentences concurrently.

Sister of murdered clerk reflects on killer's punishment

Garcia's older sister, Denise Etherton, said even though she's glad it's all technically over, there are many questions she'll never be able to shake.

"I'd still like to know why he took him? Why did he have to take him in that truck?" asked Etherton.

"Why Kevin? Did he just look like an easy mark?" she wondered. "I don't think I'll ever find out the answer though. I don't think Mr. Tillery and I will become pen pals, so I won't ever know why."

Tillery has never expressed remorse for brutally killing Kevin, but as Kevin's older sister, Etherton carries a bit of guilt herself. She already knows what she'll say to her brother when they meet again.

"When I get there, the first thing I'll say is I'm sorry. I let you down. But then I'll tell him nobody else will have to go through this again," said Etherton. "The bad guy is locked away and hopefully for a very very long time."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back