TX TX - Kimberly Orellana, 12, Falfurrias, 9 Aug 2012

Im in England and came across this case by chance when I was browsing something else.... I think 1) either she became uncomfortable by the behaviour of someone in the group and ran away; or 2) a male in the group said he'd take her and look after her etc etc. The person who informed the authorities must know more?! My daughter is the same age, and its so awful and frightening to think of a child so vulnerable.

Bumping. Was Kimberly's parents also in the group crossing the border that she was with?

This article is not about Kimberly specifically, but about the hundreds of immigrants that are rescued every year in Brooks County crossing the border illegally and the dozens of deaths of those that fail.

Group Helping Families Search for Missing Relatives
Volunteers hope to stop people from dying on Brooks County ranches
May 14, 2015
Border Patrol agents said they’re seeing a huge increase in deaths of illegal crossers compared to this time last year. So far, in 2015, agents rescued 378 people and reported 70 deaths since January, compared to 169 rescues and 54 deaths last year.
Those numbers are for the entire Rio Grande Valley sector, not just Brooks County. Border Patrol officials said the increase may be due to having more agents dedicated patrolling. This time last year, they were busy dealing with the surge of unaccompanied children crossing the border.

Want to update this thread too. We have an album for Smurfette on Never Forget Me; someone suggested Kimberly; so Still_Seek_Answers called LE who said that Kimberly Orellana has nothing to compare to, they are trying to locate family to get a swab hopefully to get compared.

Album link - Houston Texas-October 16,2012 15-17 years of age

My post on Smurfette's thread if anyone wants to read the whole thing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500