TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

Praying there is some good news soon about Shonda. That poor baby needs his mother!

Posters--

Please remember that if you mention information you got from another site--be it FB or any other site--you must provide a link in your post.

Thanks!

Hoppy
mod

FYI: On May 20th, Shonda says on myspace that the person she refers to as a 'hoe' is named 'Wendy M.'. "Wendy" has apparently said some things about Shonda. Shonda says that Wendy 'has it coming'.

I hope LE is looking into who Wendy is.
ETA: Wendy apparently tried to sleep with someone's husband. Shonda doesn't agree with that or like Wendy. Further, in reference to Shonda pining after some guy she couldn't have....she states in May that she will have to wait for him for 12 months AND that she and Haiden are waiting for him and miss him. I'm thinking this is the father of Haiden...and that he may be in the military or, perhaps, some juvie detention program!?!

I think it might be the Ray guy, that is in jail? There is a comment from a friend that asks about the psycho woman and then asks "Why is Ray in jail?"

Salem

Welcome Texasgirl BD :)

and

Welcome to Worriedmommie :)

I think it might be the Ray guy, that is in jail? There is a comment from a friend that asks about the psycho woman and then asks "Why is Ray in jail?"

Salem

I'm thinking this couldn't be the person she was texting then - I don't think that's allowed when you're in jail!

So, there has to be someone else.

I'm thinking this couldn't be the person she was texting then - I don't think that's allowed when you're in jail!

So, there has to be someone else.

The comment was made in Feb 2010, so he could be out of jail by now. Hopefully LE is looking into it.

Didn't her friend say it was someone whose name began with "A?"

There's been nothing new. :-( Unfortunately (for many reasons) a little boy was kidnapped and murdered and then there was a manhunt for his killer..who was subsequently killed. In a town as small as Mineral Wells, I'm sure they can only handle so much.

It's so sad. I think about Shonda many times, every day.

Bumping for Shonda. I check here and her FB site every day for updates. Praying the family has answers soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back