GUILTY TX - Lawton, 58, Rhonda, 57, & Mark Sesler, 26, murdered, Waller, 20 March 2012

Looking at that FB, he seemed to have a lot of dialogue going with friends until a year ago. I wonder if he was quietly becoming psychotic. His is a common age for an emerging psychosis

I am kind of freaked out right now. I would love to find pictures of the adults if anybody knows of any.

The name here seems familiar and I have friends in waller. I do not "know" these people but think I have met them, probably at a BBQ cookoff. What REALLY disturbs me is that my friends have kids in the high school he wanted to attack.

I looked and looked to try to find pictures of the parents and brother. Thus far, I haven't had any luck. The father's name isn't even on the online school roster anymore (he was a teacher).

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Texas-man-confesses-to-killing-his-family-police-say--144038736.html

According to CBS affiliate KHOU, investigators say Trey Sesler has contacted extended family members since his arrest Tuesday, saying he was sorry for killing his mother, father and brother.

Police found the bodies of 58-year-old Lawton Ray Sesler, his wife, Rhonda, 57, and their son, Mark, 26, in their home in Waller, about 40 miles northeast of Houston. The father's body was in a bedroom, the mother's in a garage and the son's in a hallway. Multiple rifle casings were scattered throughout the house, according to the arrest warrant.

Relatives say they hope Sesler will find clarity during his time behind bars, KHOU reports.

"We just pray that Trey will get right in his thinking. His thinking is not right now. He's away from the Internet now," Sesler's cousin, Dr. Robin Warner reportedly said.

Found out LE reviewed all of the surveillance tapes from the corner store. I'm not sure why? Maybe to find out who his friends were (and if they were still planning on attacking the school)??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back