TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

Bumping for Lisa... Bring her killer to justice!

Lisa's friends haven't given up, but they're running out of options. The Dallas PD refuse to reopen the case, even though it is quite evident they did a botched job in the first place. As a last resort to get the DPD to reopen the case, they've created a petition. The DPD say they won't go any further without a body, an eye witness or a confession, basically. Lisa's friends and supporters feel strongly they should proceed with the impressive amount of circumstantial evidence already collected...At the very least question some of the parties involved!

Please support them and help get this case reopened!

http://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-lisa-stone

Bumping this up for Lisa...

Lisa's story was replayed on ID today. Oh my goodness, Sherry is so defensive. Why didn't she help Lisa's friends find her?

"I watched enough crime scene shows." This is the only statement I believe, Sherry. I believe you have watched a lot of crime scene shows and used that in your disposal of Lisa.

Bumping for Lisa...

Today is the first I have heard of this case, I have been watching random 48 hours while doing Sunday chores and I stopped everything I was doing to watch this. Can't believe she is still missing. Can't believe this Sherri woman.. It doesn't take being an expert in human behavior to tell she is hiding what she knows happened to Lisa. Just from the fact alone that she shows ZERO empathy/feelings of grief over her ex-girlfriend being missing. I don't care how weird a break up was, if I found out one of my ex's was missing without a trace under unusual circumstances I would be emotional about it! You share your life with someone, how can you act so callous like Sherri is? Lying to her old school friends constantly instead of being out looking for her.. You know she knows. Ugh. At the very end of the 48 hours the journalist asks her, "Where do you think she is?" Sherri responds with "I'm not going to s..... I'm not going to speculate on where she is." She completely had to stop herself and re-work, I just know she was going to say "I'm not going to say."....

I can't wrap my mind around LE not being able to press her more or charge her somehow.. After Lisa's friend witnessed Sherri dumping Lisa's things into the garbage dumpster! Unreal..

I'm glad Lisa has such amazing friends that are still vigilant in finding her, as long as at least one person still cares enough to raise heck about it there is still hope. Adding Lisa Stone and her friends & family to my prayer list.. Where are you Lisa?

NamUs changes made this week sent in e-mail to those that use case tracking on NamUs. They look more like overdue corrections to me. The close look at her details may be a result of the recent human remains find.
Received the following via email 7/14/2015:

NamUs Case # 10688 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

URL: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/10688

The following fields have been changed:
Maximum height has been changed from "" to "67.0"

Minimum weight has been changed from "160.0" to "130.0"

Maximum weight has been changed from "" to "160.0"

Date LKA has been changed from "2010-06-06 00:00:00" to "2010-06-04 00:00:00"

Law Enforcement Information - Date reported has been changed from "" to "2010-06-20 00:00:00"

Bumping for Lisa...

Any new info in this case at all?

Bumping. Wonder what ol' Sherry is up to these days? And where oh where is Lisa?

It's so obvious that Sherry Henry was involved in murdering Lisa. I watched a re-run recently, and Sherry is so damned smug that I want to just smack her down. Lisa's friends did an amazing job finding so much evidence. I'd be proud to have friends like them. I'm hoping that one day someone will spill the beans on Sherry- maybe a spurned lover. I haven't given up hope that this will happen.

Watched about this case last night obvious who murdered her : ( Wonder if Sherry Henry had anything to do with Lisa's fathers death also, to collect the inheritance and live off Lisa until the money ran out. Said that Sherry was charged with forging a check from Lisa's fathers bank account.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back