TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i checked the address from the Lori Kennedy one. May be a red herring I am afraid. here is the link to the addy check:
https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/up/propertydetail.do
http://www.peoplefinders.com/reports...tonio&state=TX

in regards to the Metaluca info..

but, maybe not. Someone who is fresh needs to look into this possibility. My brain is tired. I start classes tomorrow!

hmmmm I guess this BST all of a sudden found the unclaimed property , its now saying claim processed, I still think you are on to something with the LDS thingy:rockon:

There's also a BT in Tennessee who is district manager for Melaleuca. Too many coincidences and maybe these names or too common...probably why she chose them.

Yes, Lori Kennedy, Beckie/Becky Turner are common, nothing unique or rare. Most likely coincidence.

However, I'm still curious about the connections and repetitions of certain family names associated with some of the true or false information left behind by FLEK. These names are linked by family to various parts of the U.S., they somehow all connect to Washington and they are Mormon families. The other stream of connected family names are from an uber religious family that is also connected to some of the True/False info left behind by FLEK.

This is the only reason why I'm curious as to whether or not FLEK was from a Mormon background or a fundamentalist Evangelical background.

I'm still convinced that Velling is correct in stating that the best chance at this moment is for someone to recognize her picture. I would love to find a way to sent out FLEK's "DO YOU KNOW THIS WOMAN?" information to certain Mormon communities and find out if any of the older (over 39 years old) members recognize her or if they have a list of the banned/kicked out/etc. members from their community.

Rule out jennifer perkins that is a lawyer from Dallas as the one on Notes page. Not the one with blog either. Both contacted and said they didn't know her. The lawyer actually thought I was someone she knew, haha.

yes, lori kennedy, beckie/becky turner are common, nothing unique or rare. Most likely coincidence.

However, i'm still curious about the connections and repetitions of certain family names associated with some of the true or false information left behind by flek. These names are linked by family to various parts of the u.s., they somehow all connect to washington and they are mormon families. The other stream of connected family names are from an uber religious family that is also connected to some of the true/false info left behind by flek.

This is the only reason why i'm curious as to whether or not flek was from a mormon background or a fundamentalist evangelical background.

I'm still convinced that velling is correct in stating that the best chance at this moment is for someone to recognize her picture. I would love to find a way to sent out flek's "do you know this woman?" information to certain mormon communities and find out if any of the older (over 39 years old) members recognize her or if they have a list of the banned/kicked out/etc. Members from their community.

email to the churches maybe??? A mass (lol) email with her flyer?

email to the churches maybe??? A mass (lol) email with her flyer?

Many of these churches mentioned follow a strict fundamentalist-style doctrine. FLEK may have potentially become excommunicated before or after she assumed her new identity....and her potential church may not even acknowledge her.

As far as her choosing the last name Kennedy, IMO she did this because of President Kennedy and Dallas.

As far as her choosing the last name Kennedy, IMO she did this because of President Kennedy and Dallas.

i agree that's likely but it seems odd if you're trying to hide you'd choose a name that invariably is going to have everyone who meets you ask "oh are you related to the kennedy family?". for someone who didn't want to be asked questions this seems like a strange choice to me.

Could anyone help to try and find out who his two daughters are?

(Sorry for the resolution size, but it is the best screen capture that I could get on my iPad).

I could try to find out, but unfortunately I can't really read the screenshot posted and don't know who you're referring to.

I could try to find out, but unfortunately I can't really read the screenshot posted and don't know who you're referring to.

George Walter Aikens Sr had his son (Jr) and nephew (Thomas C. Burns) shoot and burn Duffy William Jackson in Maricopa, AZ. Sr apparently also had two daughters. In another story, they interview the MrsA and she sounds 'off'. George Jr was born in 1967 and now apparently lives in PA (I know, eh?). One daughter married on April 16 (1987?) at 16 years old. There is also a second daughter. Burns also had a young wife.

For some odd reason, the Aikens, Burns and Jackson had all uprooted from NJ for no obvious reason. Leaving business opportunities behind.

George Sr was sentence to life in 1987 and is due to be released next year.

Could anyone help to try and find out who his two daughters are?

(Sorry for the resolution size, but it is the best screen capture that I could get on my iPad).

Can you add the link here HStory?

Found the names! PAA c1971 and MEA c1972.

Have had a look and both sisters are accounted for, on Facebook, and all appear in contact with one another. And the one that got married (from the article) is still married.

Bear with me on this one. I have pasted a lot of links here that have bits of information. This wanted man was on the FBI most wanted list and was removed, I believe in 2007. But he is still a fugitive. He killed a police officer in Pennsylvania. Remember the Pennsylvania library phone number? He was a master of identity changes and often used the name Perkins, particularly years ago. Remember the name Jennifer Perkins on the notes sheet? Is it possible that during one of his periods on the lam, he had a daughter? Some other connections are listed below.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...ordons-abduction/story-e6frfro0-1226450452756

Donald Eugene Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/murders/donald-eugene-webb considered to be "a master of assumed identities".

Although the last known connection of Webb and Lach was in Allentown, Pennsylvania in July 1980, Lach was believed to be with Webb when Adams was killed in December 1980.

Wanted for the murder of the Police Chief in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania on 12/4/80. On the lam ever since.

Donald Eugene Perkins , alias

Connections to southwest (spent alot of time there on the lam) and to Massachusetts.

Family won't talk or give him up.

"Perkins" name

MA connection (Laciner)

Bend to nose

Aliases:
A. D. Baker, Donald Eugene Perkins, Donald Eugene Pierce, John S. Portas, Stanley John Portas, Bev Webb, Eugene Bevlin Webb, Eugene Donald Webb and Stanley Webb.

Have had a look and both sisters are accounted for, on Facebook, and all appear in contact with one another. And the one that got married (from the article) is still married.

It is a long shot, but maybe Duffy Jackson had a girlfriend? I read another article that alleges that the motivation for Aikens killing him is because DJ knew of a prior murder out east and told someone. And we see what happened to people who posed a threat to Aikens.

Bear with me on this one. I have pasted a lot of links here that have bits of information. This wanted man was on the FBI most wanted list and was removed, I believe in 2007. But he is still a fugitive. He killed a police officer in Pennsylvania. Remember the Pennsylvania library phone number? He was a master of identity changes and often used the name Perkins, particularly years ago. Remember the name Jennifer Perkins on the notes sheet? Is it possible that during one of his periods on the lam, he had a daughter? Some other connections are listed below.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...ordons-abduction/story-e6frfro0-1226450452756

Donald Eugene Webb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/murders/donald-eugene-webb considered to be "a master of assumed identities".

Although the last known connection of Webb and Lach was in Allentown, Pennsylvania in July 1980, Lach was believed to be with Webb when Adams was killed in December 1980.

Wanted for the murder of the Police Chief in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania on 12/4/80. On the lam ever since.

Donald Eugene Perkins , alias

Connections to southwest (spent alot of time there on the lam) and to Massachusetts.

Family won't talk or give him up.

"Perkins" name

MA connection (Laciner)

Bend to nose

Aliases:
A. D. Baker, Donald Eugene Perkins, Donald Eugene Pierce, John S. Portas, Stanley John Portas, Bev Webb, Eugene Bevlin Webb, Eugene Donald Webb and Stanley Webb.

Joanne Ratcliffe has that same "teeth clenched" smile that LEK has. She has a bit more nasolabial folds but that type of smile is not as common as a regular smile.

HerStory,
This is off topic. But I wondered if you considered using your search skills in the area of missing persons who are Canadian Aboriginal/Native/Inuit/First Nation. You seem to be pretty good at finding information.

In my area, First Nations populations have stated that it is difficult to get police/rcmp assistance in missing persons cases involving their community members.

I'm always amazed at the ability of people on Websleuths to find info, connect theories, etc.

I actually have and sometimes do, but some of my trepidation lies in the fact that I live in the heart of it all and I AM First Nations. Part of my fear is that, it is unknown why these women are going missing. Could they all be random (unlikely) or could they be victims of multiple serial killers, who seem to be taking advantage of the LE's apparent indifference? Could my involvement jeopardize my own safety?

HerStory,
This is off topic. But I wondered if you considered using your search skills in the area of missing persons who are Canadian Aboriginal/Native/Inuit/First Nation. You seem to be pretty good at finding information.

In my area, First Nations populations have stated that it is difficult to get police/rcmp assistance in missing persons cases involving their community members.

I'm always amazed at the ability of people on Websleuths to find info, connect theories, etc.

I also wanted to add that in doing my family tree (I also specialize in helping others with the complex identities of our ancestors), I noticed that from my GrGr-Grandparents down, we have anywhere from 3-4 known missing relations through this cause (and even more murdered ones). Sadly, my statistics are not uncommon for Aboriginal families....some have significantly more missing and murdered family members than I do.

I actually have and sometimes do, but some of my trepidation lies in the fact that I live in the heart of it all and I AM First Nations. Part of my fear is that, it is unknown why these women are going missing. Could they all be random (unlikely) or could they be victims of multiple serial killers, who seem to be taking advantage of the LE's apparent indifference? Could my involvement jeopardize my own safety?

I didn't realize you are actually First Nation. In that case, no, it might not be a good idea to be a Jessica Fletcher in your community. Your safety would for sure be at risk and the government would be tracking your every move and spying on you.

I do believe some killers take advantage of the racism in our country. They know that if a Native woman goes missing, LE is less likely to go searching high and low for her. They also know that her family's pleas and cries will not likely make it on the evening news and daily newspapers. She'll be just another statistic and he will be free to kill again or harm other women without getting caught.

Remember Pickton? He didn't exactly go after homemakers and female CEO's. He knew who to target; the women least likely to be cared about by LE and the public.

I also wanted to add that in doing my family tree (I also specialize in helping others with the complex identities of our ancestors), I noticed that from my GrGr-Grandparents down, we have anywhere from 3-4 known missing relations through this cause (and even more murdered ones). Sadly, my statistics are not uncommon for Aboriginal families....some have significantly more missing and murdered family members than I do.

I'm sorry to hear that. There is a long way to go and a lot of work to be done in healing Aboriginal families and communities and making our country a safe and healthy place for our First Nations to thrive. It will happen, but it'll take time.

I wish more Aboriginals could do a multi-generational family tree. For some it's too painful, for others they have no info, and others they just don't know how to go about doing genealogy. I hope one day you can write a book about doing your family tree and how others can do so as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim