TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else has the feeling that our Lori's real identity has been known for much longer?

I agree, several people seemed to be in the know. Particularly the flower senders.

And now the story will be ours.

I have been obsessed with this story for about 3 months now. can't imagine what you guys are feeling right now.

I agree, several people seemed to be in the know. Particularly the flower senders.

I have been obsessed with this story for about 3 months now. can't imagine what you guys are feeling right now.
I've only been here maybe as long as you. I'm very invested, so I can't imagine what the others who have spent YEARS on it feel.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I've been involved in this since early 2013, though it was first posted on Websleuths in 2012. I've seen her thread split slowly into other threads, and ultimately a sub created for her alone. It's just so incredible to see. I feel excited, giddy, happy, nervous, and on cloud 9 that she has been identified. It's always a real treat to see when your efforts have paid off - even if you didn't identify someone correctly, the fact that you're here, posting, talking to friends about it, researching -- that helps get these UIDs out into the public eye, and in turn, brings them back their names.

Life got in the way and I haven't been on the forums in a while, but just a week or so ago I was drawn back to reading up a little here after seeing a reference to SpringSummer elsewhere... to see this news today is blowing my mind. Looking forward to the Seattle Times (?) story about it.

TCG

I wonder what on earth is going through her husbands head.. 

I wonder if he knew back when the possible ID info leaked? Could be why he never accepted CeCe Moore's offer of help.

Oh wow! I didn't expect this at all. Regardless of what she was running away from, I'm glad the family (and especially her daughter) has an answer in regards to her real identity. I couldn't imagine growing up not knowing who my mom really was.

I also really hope they'll at least make her name public; so many of you have spent years on trying to solve this - you deserve to be clued in on her backstory. Plus, it'll be nice to read back on some of the theories/rabbit holes people have gone down and see how close you were (if it wasn't one of your suggestions that solved the case, that is.)

I wonder if it's the guy who thought Lori was his ex-GF. I know it was turned in. Possible they finally got DNA to test.

can anyone find Cynthia perrys page??????

I gave it to you before

I agree I'm leaning toward Sandy....Lori , Sandi its easier w a similar name sounds alike

My 20.00 is on Sandra.

Sandra is online. Are you guys thinking her profile is being left up to throw people off?

NamUs MP # 8897 Sandra Hopler

74 people browsing this thread right now, not seen numbers like that for a while!! How exciting!!

Got a message back from Dallas Morning news and they said they had not heard this. They will pass it along to news editors.

I've only been reading this case for about a week now. It grabbed my attention when I first saw it on my newsfeed on facebook. I have been reading this case non stop and am amazed at all you guys have come up with. I hope this brings peace to the family and all involved.

If it were Sandra, wouldn't that have made Lori 55 years old when she had her daughter?
I think Sandra is out!

I hope this isn't some story they will release in a week or so? how about they give us the name and write their pulitzer prize winning article later?

I wonder if he knew back when the possible ID info leaked? Could be why he never accepted CeCe Moore's offer of help.
I feel like he's known for quite some time.

I thought they were talking about another Sandra who wasn't reported missing? She has ties to the man that served 402 months in prison for a robbery he committed in California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592