GUILTY TX - Louetta Harrelson, 51, & Peggy Merimon, 61, Lubbock, 9 Aug 2006

A press conference has been called for 2pm today to announce the identification of the remains. You can check www.kcbd.com and/or lubbockonline.com I'm hearing that a heart necklace was discovered with the remains and that Peggy Merimon wore a heart necklace all the time.

Fingers crossed that her family gets closure. The person accused of her murder is scheduled to go on trial soon.

Wow-she was found , that should make the conviction easier...RIP

It's so good that Peggy was finally found. Mickey Patterson's trial was due to start on June 1st, I believe, for the murder of Kay Harrellson, Peggy's coworker who also disappeared after being seen leaving the Lubbock State School with a man identified as Patterson during lunch.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she was found. I thought maybe with the trial coming up he might lead them to her body.

Her family can now say goodbye to her. So sad.

Remains have been identified as Peggy Merrimon.

Oh that is wonderful news. Had the area where she was found been searched before? Thank God she has finally been found. I'm so glad for the family. Their search is finally over. And to top it off there is going to be justice for Peggy and Kay. Isn't it amazing that Peggy's body was found right after the killer was arrested? I'm just so glad.

Wow, thanks LMax.

I guess we'll never, ever know what the back story was to this horrific crime. Kay and Peggy's relatives will never know why they went with Mickey Patterson, and what exactly happened there. So very sad. Prayers that the families can move on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prayerwarrior7174
Back