TX - Margaret Schlosser, 10 mos, arms cut off, dies, Plano, 22 Nov 2004 *Insanity*

Thanks you two for the information. I hope that she spends her time left in a hospital getting the best care possible.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Most people don;t understand the "voices in the head" thing unless they have a scizophrenic in the family. The persona fflicted might know the difference from right or wrong, but the need to satisfy the voices (to shut them up) can be and often is overwhelming.

It's clear this woman is crazier than a bedbug, though.
I would like to know why bedbugs get such a bad rap for being crazy all the time. Have you ever thought they may just be the sanest critters on the planet to include people? I mean what do they do that's so crazy? They stay in a bed all day. So?

Scary, but true. She is being released within the month, for treatment on an outpatient basis. Geez...

Scary, but true. She is being released within the month, for treatment on an outpatient basis. Geez...

OMG

:eek:

NO I'm sorry but that is WRONG WRONG WRONG

She Killed a baby. Ok she was psychotic due to a brain tumor possibly or just psychotic anyway.
But it was TWO YEARS AGO and she is being RELEASED For the BRUTAL slaying of a 10 month old baby ?
She should AT LEAST get TEN YEARS in a asylum

AT LEAST

And then this from the article

Ms. Schlosser's cousin, Jerry Huston, who lives in Illinois, said Friday that his family was not aware of her impending release. He said this will be the first time she's lived on her own because she's always been sheltered – first by her mother, then by her husband.

"She wants to start her life, to get a job and get her own place," Mr. Huston said. "When we were growing up, you could tell she was different. She was always under her mother's thumb. My aunt always dressed her like a middle-aged woman. She didn't have any friends in high school."

Mr. Huston believes his cousin will succeed as long as she has support.

"I'm 99.9 percent sure she'll never do anything like this again," he said, "unless she's off her medications and is not under psychiatric care
."

Ms. Schlosser, who has a degree in psychology, has expressed a desire to work in mental health and has made friends in the Rusk area, said Mr. Haynes.

While he understands that the public may hold little sympathy for his client, Mr. Haynes hopes people will give her a chance to move on.

"The actions she took on the night her daughter died are not the sum total of this woman," he said. "Without taking anything away from the extremely serious nature of this crime, I would hope that people could find it in their hearts to have a little compassion for her."

Are they for freaking real?

Bold is mine, and lets see how many people in the world have STOPPED Taking their meds. ? Its not like she robbed a store, or smacked her child
SHE BRUTALLY MURDERED HER BABY

I don't care that it was from psychosis. She Still Murdered her

It was NOT Accidental.

And um she has a degree in Pyschology ? that really gets weirder

No Im sorry but this is doing the wrong thing. Yes people deserve a fresh start in life especially if what they did was beyond their control, BUT NOT AFTER TWO YEARS

That isnt right. That isnt enough time

Im really sad, Im so sick of babies being butchered all over the world , beaten, abused and abandoned

I am so so sick of it.

Mother who killed baby recommitted
Associated Press
04/25/2010 12:00 CDT

DALLAS — A woman who killed her 10-month-old daughter by cutting off her arms with a kitchen knife but was found not guilty by reason of insanity has been returned to a state mental hospital after being released in 2008.

Dena Schlosser, 41, was ordered back to Terrell State Hospital on Thursday by State District Judge Chris Oldner, but she has been under care there for several weeks, said her attorney, David Haynes. Firefighters had found her in March walking down the street at 2 a.m. in Richardson.
---
“She had been pursuing her outpatient treatment plans,” [Her attorney, David Haynes] told the Dallas Morning News. “She had a job, and she was working to the satisfaction of her employer. But we can't hide the fact that she was walking down the street at 2 in the morning, and I can't say that I disagree with the judge's decision.”
---
Haynes said it was made clear during her commitment hearing on Thursday before Oldner that the length of time she'll spend in the Terrell hospital is indefinite.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/state/Mother_who_killed_baby_recommitted.html

OMG

:eek:

NO I'm sorry but that is WRONG WRONG WRONG

She Killed a baby. Ok she was psychotic due to a brain tumor possibly or just psychotic anyway.
But it was TWO YEARS AGO and she is being RELEASED For the BRUTAL slaying of a 10 month old baby ?
She should AT LEAST get TEN YEARS in a asylum

AT LEAST

And then this from the article

Are they for freaking real?

Bold is mine, and lets see how many people in the world have STOPPED Taking their meds. ? Its not like she robbed a store, or smacked her child
SHE BRUTALLY MURDERED HER BABY

I don't care that it was from psychosis. She Still Murdered her

It was NOT Accidental.

And um she has a degree in Pyschology ? that really gets weirder

No Im sorry but this is doing the wrong thing. Yes people deserve a fresh start in life especially if what they did was beyond their control, BUT NOT AFTER TWO YEARS

That isnt right. That isnt enough time

Im really sad, Im so sick of babies being butchered all over the world , beaten, abused and abandoned

I am so so sick of it.

bumpbing this up for the new news.

well janeinoz, if your watching.......they got her!

Apparently she's back out and was working at a local Walmart until they fired her on Friday, seems she was using a different name. It's not clear if that's why she was fired though.

"She was found not guilty by reason of insanity, committed to a mental institution, released in 2008, and recommitted to the state hospital in Terrell in 2010. In late June, she was hired by Walmart as a store associate."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Baby-killer-mom-found-working-in-area-Walmart-165199856.html

I will never trust a minister, priest, pastor, etc., who does not recognize when a person needs the God-given brains of a doctor, nor will I trust a doctor who would deny how much a person's religious or spiritual beliefs can affect their behavior, mental, or physical states. Just sayin'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back