GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

Yep, home for me is a whole lot closer to Mexico than Lubbock is. I grew up here so I know the area well and just happened to be in town and heard about Mark. I wish we knew more about him and his friends. One thing I know for sure and there is absolutely no need to speculate, someone knows where Mark is! For that person or persons To put his family through this pain is nothing short of evil!

All those streets someone posted earlier, I've been on every one of them several years ago, used to go to Lubbock frequently. Could probably still find my way around there but alas! It's too far away and I'm too old to be out searching.
I hope this young man is found safe. Prayers for his family.

2:00 am strikes me as an odd time for anybody to be walking anywhere, unless maybe they were on their way home from a bar. Bars close at 2:00 am, last call at 1:30, in a lot of states. Every jurisdiction has their own laws on alcohol serving establishments, wondering what time they close in that area. This 15 y/I looks like a kid, a teen - not a 21 or over guy. A club wouldn't let him in, right? Or no? I keep wondering why his so-called friend let him leave his residence - on foot - at 2:00 am. Is this friend shady? Could something have happened? Or could he have actually been covering for Mark, who in turn disappeared, so now the friend is scared chitless? Speculation, just trying to work through the reasoning behind the 2:00 am walk.

Is there a link for police calls / dispatch the night of the 14th-15th-16th for that area?

I am new here and am a little intimidated by this sight, LOL. I live in Lubbock and have followed Mark's case from the beginning. I know the last name of the friend he was visiting in the area of 27th and Flint, according to a post on KCBD facebook page that was made by Mark's grandmother. So do I just post it here or do I need to "link it"? There are also posts on that page, made by neighbors of this friend and she says the people moved after Mark went missing. I believe she said it was the week after he went missing.

https://www.facebook.com/KCBDNewsChannel11
This is the conversation ( with names deleted, since I'm not sure, if I can post that)
"Tuesday at 9:31pm · Like · 2
Hmm, well this is my grandson, and believe me I am keeping up. I certainly don't know who would have started this stupid rumor that any of this is a scam, except maybe the "".(The people that rented the house where Anthony was last seen). You didn't know them did you Ms ? The only important thing is to find him.
Tuesday at 9:42pm · Unlike · 5
Ms. , I didn't even know their name until your comment. However, they did live downy the street from me before they suddenly moved out last week and I hope that you're not implying anything else or asking me if I know them with a malicious tone. They are the reason I'm concerned for Mark.
Tuesday at 9:49pm · Like
They are the reason we are all concerned for Anthony.
Tuesday at 9:59pm ·"

It must be set to private, can't see anything either.

Since his sister checked it after he went missing, I guess she may have changed it. Oh well, another dead end.

I did go and read the FB page for our news station, KCBD. The comments referring to the 27th & Flint house were interesting. What I would love to know is who lived in that house? College kids? A family? If it was a family...why haven't we heard from any adults that are saying Mark did indeed stay the night at their home and he was seen leaving the next morning?

I feel the trail keeps ending at the house on 27th & Flint.

I did a google search with search terms - 27th and Flint, Lubbock, Tx:
27th and Flint, Lubbock, TX - Google Search

I noticed this expired link:
http://www.padmapper.com/search/apartments/Texas/Lubbock/84387835/

Snipped from google:
Lubbock, Texas - PadMapper
www.padmapper.com/.../Texas/Lubbock/ ...
Aug 19, 2011 – BA, Location: 27th at Flint Lubbock TX US, Description: Room available starting in ...

... So, now I'm wondering yet again if Mark Anthony's friend is a college kid living on his own instead of actually living in a family "home". Just wondering bc the above snipped popped up on google & informs "room for rent". Of course this may not be the exact address but looks like a lot of "apartments" are listed for that area, or also homes that have rooms for rent, due to the college setting. ...

I did a google search with search terms - 27th and Flint, Lubbock, Tx:
27th and Flint, Lubbock, TX - Google Search

I noticed this expired link:
http://www.padmapper.com/search/apartments/Texas/Lubbock/84387835/

Snipped from google:
Lubbock, Texas - PadMapper
www.padmapper.com/.../Texas/Lubbock/ ...
Aug 19, 2011 – BA, Location: 27th at Flint Lubbock TX US, Description: Room available starting in ...

... So, now I'm wondering yet again if Mark Anthony's friend is a college kid living on his own instead of actually living in a family "home". Just wondering bc the above snipped popped up on google & informs "room for rent". Of course this may not be the exact address but looks like a lot of "apartments" are listed for that area, or also homes that have rooms for rent, due to the college setting. ...

I am with you on this. I did a similar search, but pretty much already knew what I would find since I live here. I feel Mark was probably running with an older crowd.

Marks' disapperance reminds of Lauren Spierer in the sense of her going out with friends, friends last to see her...friends not talking.

https://www.facebook.com/KCBDNewsChannel11
This is the conversation ( with names deleted, since I'm not sure, if I can post that)
"Tuesday at 9:31pm · Like · 2
Hmm, well this is my grandson, and believe me I am keeping up. I certainly don't know who would have started this stupid rumor that any of this is a scam, except maybe the "".(The people that rented the house where Anthony was last seen). You didn't know them did you Ms ? The only important thing is to find him.
Tuesday at 9:42pm · Unlike · 5
Ms. , I didn't even know their name until your comment. However, they did live downy the street from me before they suddenly moved out last week and I hope that you're not implying anything else or asking me if I know them with a malicious tone. They are the reason I'm concerned for Mark.
Tuesday at 9:49pm · Like
They are the reason we are all concerned for Anthony.
Tuesday at 9:59pm ·"

I saw this & tried to find the friend right away. With Mark's FB being private, it makes it harder to get answers. I attempted to find ¢a$+r0 but have been unsuccessful so far. He's probably right in front of my eyes & I'm missing it.

~ Would really love to say I'm completely impressed with how Mark Anthony's grandmom handled herself in response to the P lady. She showed so much class. As a matter of fact, his whole vocal family so far have shown that Mark comes from a good, loving, respectful, hard working, close-knit family. They're compassion comes through in how beautiful their pictures are. I mean, I've gone through so many FB pics & have yet to see wanna-be-thugs or hoochie-mommas, nope none of that. All have gorgeous looks, respectful pictures, no eff this or eff that on their walls - again, all appear to be raised the right way. ~

~ Would really love to say I'm completely impressed with how Mark Anthony's grandmom handled herself in response to the P lady. She showed so much class. As a matter of fact, his whole vocal family so far have shown that Mark comes from a good, loving, respectful, hard working, close-knit family. They're compassion comes through in how beautiful their pictures are. I mean, I've gone through so many FB pics & have yet to see wanna-be-thugs or hoochie-mommas, nope none of that. All have gorgeous looks, respectful pictures, no eff this or eff that on their walls - again, all appear to be raised the right way. ~[/QUOTE]

I completely agree!!!

Yes, I can...

Ok, so just as some of us thought - his FB is set to private.

Could you please tell us who set up the Facebook Messenger for iPhone on June 20th? Actually, don't really need to know who it was, just that it wasn't Mark Anthony...right? Since you can see his wall & his friends list, that means you're connected to him in some way, at least on his friends list. Can you please give us a first name with no other personal identifiers to look into? Also, if you're an insider, please consider getting verified here so you have more leeway in what you can post. I explained it to SDT a page or two back. Mimi, I've been here for some years now, have followed it even longer, and have to say WS is an amazing forum meant to help bring justice to victims of crime. We all have good intentions and try as hard as we can to uncover whatever we can to help the situation at hand.

I just noticed there aren't any tags. Adding tags right now...

Ok, so just as some of us thought - his FB is set to private.

Could you please tell us who set up the Facebook Messenger for iPhone on June 20th? Actually, don't really need to know who it was, just that it wasn't Mark Anthony...right? Since you can see his wall & his friends list, that means you're connected to him in some way, at least on his friends list. Can you please give us a first name with no other personal identifiers to look into? Also, if you're an insider, please consider getting verified here so you have more leeway in what you can post. I explained it to SDT a page or two back. Mimi, I've been here for some years now, have followed it even longer, and have to say WS is an amazing forum meant to help bring justice to victims of crime. We all have good intentions and try as hard as we can to uncover whatever we can to help the situation at hand.

It wasn't Mark who set up for iPhone, I believe, it was his sister. I am not on Mark's friends list, so I am not understanding why you cannot see his facebook, it is not private. His girlfriends name is Alyessa. Okay, just went to my daughter and my husbands FB acct. and neither can see Mark's profile, not sure why I can...ask me what you want and I will do my best to answer. I will also get verified, if I can, just not sure. I am not an insider, I am just a local.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back