TX TX - Michael Adams, 18, Abilene, 8 June 1987

10 years from the last update clip about new details , it's heartbreaking to see Michael's father and the police investigator talk about concentrating on specific details related to Michael's disappearance and that he think he is close to understand what happened to Michael.

the clip gives you the feeling that the case is very close to be solved but there is still no closure.

Michael seems such a nice guy, a good person, It's hard to think about a motive that Which caused his disappearance and apparently his murder.
Maybe he fell a victim to bullies from a gang who harassed Michael for a Marginal reason and killed him.

Thank you very much crimeblogger1983 for the link to the very detailed and interesting Blog.

In the program Missing: Reward Michael Adams ( Post 14)
the Lady who worked with Michael said that Michael was on alert and vigilant, he took baseball bat while walking from his work to the car, his friend Chito said that one day Michael asked him to come with him outside becouse there are people in a car that can cause problems,

from those stories we can understand that Michael was aware to some kind of danger to his life , I wonder why Michael didn't tell Chito who are these people
... or maybe he did and Chito didn't mention this in the investigation?
Chito passed the polygraph).

I think people whom Michal trusted deceived him and took him to the place where he was murdered by the people whom Michael was afraid of/
I hope and pray that Michael's 90-year-old father will get justice and closure very soon.

John Allen Boles the co-worker sounds suspicious to me ,he has one violent offense against a child, he said once to Michael that if he ever needed someone to disappear "All he'd have to do is make a phone call.
According to the sources Boles failed 2 polygraphs due to being uncooperative!
I think he definitely has to be investigated again.

Michael's father is almost 85, he deserves to a Closure and justice, almost 31 years past and there is still no justice.

So sad that there is no updates, more than 31 years without justice and Closure.I feel so sad that Michael
father still don't know what happened to his beloved son and who responsible to his disappearance/murder

mpDetails

M8706005.jpg

Name: Michael Jefferson Adams
AKA:
Case Number: M8706005
Case Type: Endangered - Foul Play Possible

Height: 6' 1 "
Date of Birth: 03/28/1969
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White

Weight: 150 lbs.
Age Missing: 18
Hair Color: Blonde
Sex: Male

Last Seen in: Abilene (Taylor)
State Missing From: Texas
Country Missing From: USA
Last Seen on: 06/09/1987

Circumstances: Mr. Adams was last seen wearing a white long sleeved dress shirt, black pants, black socks and black shoes. He also wears contact lenses. Mr. Adams was last seen talking to someone in an unknown vehicle in front of his house. All his personal items were located in the house.

There is currently a UP on DDP’s website that is undeniably similar to Michael! The only difference I have found is in the height.

It’s listed under “Tom Green Co John Doe”
Tom Green Co John Doe - DNA Doe Project Cases

Michael disappeared almost exactly 6 months prior to UP being found (which is what Namus has estimated) and around 1 and 1/2 hour drive from where UP was found. I’m from the area and it’s almost a direct shot from one place to the other!

I’m quite surprised at how few rule-outs are listed for both the MP and the UP...but neither of them is listed on the others!

•MMcG•

There is currently a UP on DDP’s website that is undeniably similar to Michael! The only difference I have found is in the height.

It’s listed under “Tom Green Co John Doe”
Tom Green Co John Doe - DNA Doe Project Cases

Michael disappeared almost exactly 6 months prior to UP being found (which is what Namus has estimated) and around 1 and 1/2 hour drive from where UP was found. I’m from the area and it’s almost a direct shot from one place to the other!

I’m quite surprised at how few rule-outs are listed for both the MP and the UP...but neither of them is listed on the others!

•MMcG•

Wow, this is a great find!

Tom Green Co John Doe was found on November 15, 1987 and was estimated to have died 5 months prior. Michael disappeared on June 8, exactly 5 months prior. The weight is off by 10 lbs. and the height by 5 in. but Tom's stats are estimates so this need not rule him out. And the distance between Abilene and San Angelo is about 90 miles, or 1.5 hours away.

However, Michael seems to have been blonde, whereas Tom is described as having brown hair. And Tom could've unknowingly suffered from spina bifida, whereas there's no mention of this in Michael's case. Of course, if they're the same person, then Michael, and by extension his family, might not have known about his condition.

Wow, this is a great find!

Tom Green Co John Doe was found on November 15, 1987 and was estimated to have died 5 months prior. Michael disappeared on June 8, exactly 5 months prior. The weight is off by 10 lbs. and the height by 5 in. but Tom's stats are estimates so this need not rule him out. And the distance between Abilene and San Angelo is about 90 miles, or 1.5 hours away.

However, Michael seems to have been blonde, whereas Tom is described as having brown hair. And Tom could've unknowingly suffered from spina bifida, whereas there's no mention of this in Michael's case. Of course, if they're the same person, then Michael, and by extension his family, might not have known about his condition.

I think it’s worth the submission! After this many years I’m shocked that more haven’t been made on both cases! As long as I have been following Michael’s disappearance I’m surprised I’ve never heard of TGJD. Maybe the timing was right?

•MMcG•

I think it’s worth the submission! After this many years I’m shocked that more haven’t been made on both cases! As long as I have been following Michael’s disappearance I’m surprised I’ve never heard of TGJD. Maybe the timing was right?

•MMcG•

How does one actually offer a submission? I've never done it before (though I did e-mail a PI once). If it's through Namus, does one have to call the detective assigned? Is there a website or an e-mail? Or does it vary depending on which site you use? (Doe Network, Charley Project, etc.)

How does one actually offer a submission? I've never done it before (though I did e-mail a PI once). If it's through Namus, does one have to call the detective assigned? Is there a website or an e-mail? Or does it vary depending on which site you use? (Doe Network, Charley Project, etc.)
Depending on the site, but they should all have the same information. It’ll be the agency handling the case. I’ve never actually submitted one either, only inquired about case details or whatnot lol. I may not be the right person to ask!

Wow - great find, MMcG! And I agree with JSolt about the spina bifida. It was likely an occulta type presentation which is usually discovered incidentally (in this case direct examination of skeletal remains) and causes no overt neurological issues.

Michael's disappearance has always bothered me soooo much. Exciting that there could finally be resolution and justice in this case!

Wow - great find, MMcG! And I agree with JSolt about the spina bifida. It was likely an occulta type presentation which is usually discovered incidentally (in this case direct examination of skeletal remains) and causes no overt neurological issues.

Michael's disappearance has always bothered me soooo much. Exciting that there could finally be resolution and justice in this case!

It has me too! There are several in the area that are so puzzling to me...I’d like to see resolutions in all of them! As I’m sure is the case with all of us in every area! ;)
It’s weird, the mention of SB, I don’t recall ever seeing that detail on any of the MP/UPs I’ve researched, but I came across 3 cases just yesterday alone that made mention of it! Strange coincidence!

It has me too! There are several in the area that are so puzzling to me...I’d like to see resolutions in all of them! As I’m sure is the case with all of us in every area! ;)
It’s weird, the mention of SB, I don’t recall ever seeing that detail on any of the MP/UPs I’ve researched, but I came across 3 cases just yesterday alone that made mention of it! Strange coincidence!

If you haven’t already done so, I will go ahead and submit?

•MMcG•

Just an update...I submitted Michaels case and Tom Green County John Does to both the Abilene Police Department and Tom Green Co. SO. I received a call from a Lieutenant in Abilene who said he would forward the tip to the department in charge of missing persons and they would give me a call back on Monday! So, we’ll see!

•MMcG•

I spoke with the Lieutenant in Tom Green County, and Michael is not their Doe. We can add them to each other’s rule out list!

The search continues for you Michael!

•MMcG•

I spoke with the Lieutenant in Tom Green County, and Michael is not their Doe. We can add them to each other’s rule out list!

The search continues for you Michael!

•MMcG•
Aw, man. It looked really good, too! I'm glad they checked it out so quickly. Thanks for finding and submitting the potential match though, MMG!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back