Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Razz - where do you see that the trucks have already been given to the boys? I can't find that post.
Well, dang. I need more time. It may not have been since he was verified. Maybe Steele54 said the trucks were to go to the boys but I will continue to look when you are not waiting. It makes me nervous. [emoji32]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

MC gave her the gift this year. January.
MC had a mustang in 2009 that he had completely stripped. I can't remember if it still had motor or not. It sat for a long time. Don't quote me but the mustang from 2009 has been sold.
The 50 model chevy truck belongs to the youngest son. The 57 chevy truck belongs to the oldest son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right here Pmerle. I assume this is what Razz was talking about.

Well, dang. I need more time. It may not have been since he was verified. Maybe Steele54 said the trucks were to go to the boys but I will continue to look when you are not waiting. It makes me nervous. [emoji32]

I will look harder this evening. I'm in the middle of something and I need to finish it asap. I will post later!

How can I find out where he is currently being held? Or whether he has legal representation?

Pmerle,

Someone shared previously that he is still in Hunt County. You can always look there or you can also use vinelink (dot) com, texas, statewide, it will show you where he is currently held and it will also allow you to sign up for any changes to his status. You can sign up via email and/or text. You will get notification of any of his movement whether released or transferred. If you click on the blue link saying Hunt County Jail, it will show you the jail mailing address, which is Hunt County Jail, 2801 Stuart St, Greenville, Tx 75401, and their phone number there is 903-453-6800. I'd personally call and ask them for the postal mailing instructions just to make sure your letters get to where they need to accurately.

When the Rancho area was searched, who searched? How many people were there? Did they do arm to arm, or just walk around and kick a few rocks, and call it done? Were there dogs there? Air support accompanying the ground search?

About this well.... What kind of well? I'm assuming an abandoned water well. In ground or above ground? Covered or uncovered? How deep is it? Did they lower a camera or sonar into it?

And these snakes.... little unusual since NTX has had quite a bit of rain this year. You'd think that this well would have a little residual water in it, which would displace snakes. Very odd for snakes to be down in a well - provided that the well has any depth to it.

Were any family members present for the search? Was the PI? (I know that the PI was present for EquuSearch.) What deputies were present from HCSO?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I can't answer all of your questions, but HCSO held this search VERY close to their chest until it was already done. They told family that they wanted to do the search right and so would not be using volunteers. I'm seeing if I can get more info to answer more of these questions... HCSO told us there were snakes in the well, so we have assumed it was a dry well.

How can I find out where he is currently being held? Or whether he has legal representation?

You can look on the HCSO jail website. Look for the list of detainees, and his name. Click on his name. Also, if you call HCSO and speak to the Booking Officer, they will tell you everything that they're allowed to by jail policy.

Edit: Sorry! Saw this was already answered after I posted.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

That is what I was told - this person sent BC a text with a picture of themselves at work with a swollen eye that day and told her it was a bee sting. I saw the text myself, but not a message where they told her it was a bee sting, so that part of the information is from her. And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners.
Just curious to see how a bee sting to the eye looks.

https://healdove.com/first-aid/Bee-Stings-on-the-Eye

Can either of our VI's confirm or deny that LE visited with the person with the bee sting and questioned them?

Pmerle,

Someone shared previously that he is still in Hunt County. You can always look there or you can also use vinelink (dot) com, texas, statewide, it will show you where he is currently held and it will also allow you to sign up for any changes to his status. You can sign up via email and/or text. You will get notification of any of his movement whether released or transferred. If you click on the blue link saying Hunt County Jail, it will show you the jail mailing address, which is Hunt County Jail, 2801 Stuart St, Greenville, Tx 75401, and their phone number there is 903-453-6800. I'd personally call and ask them for the postal mailing instructions just to make sure your letters get to where they need to accurately.
My guess would also be to find out if he has legal representation and who they are, contact Hunt County DIstrict Attorney.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

New thread coming up.

This thread will be closing in about 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname