Found Safe TX - Michele Roode Boyd, 41, San Antonio, 24 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

I agree that there is a lot of missing info. Very frustrating! For example, it was stated that her co workers noticed a change in her behavior. Can somebody elaborate?Nobody really knows..was she taking antidepressants? Maybe that is something she kept to herself. What exactly was the conversation she had with her mother? Maybe there is stuff they don't want to let out.
I'm hoping LE has more info than what is being released.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have known several friends that when they leave their husbands, they cut their hair shorter. It is sometimes a sign of independence - getting out of a relationship. I personally don't see cutting her hair as a sign of her being mentally imbalanced.

Now, I do think that LE has to have more information than we do. It doesn't seem like her co-workers are very vocal. I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes. I sincerely hope I am right.

Imho...I see the not in her right mind being pushed in a lot of posts.
If that were true I don't see her continuing to do her job and it appears she did until going missing. Nothing about her being fired or laid off.

I do wonder if her phone has been recovered since it was stated she threw it out.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211695051156488&id=1373775515

Hello, this is Michele's husband. I noticed this site and looked at the posts. I see everyone having a lot of questions and theories. I hope I can help resolve a few.

1. Her hair - She cut her hair a few days prior - pixie cut, bleached it, and used kool-aid to die the tip of her bangs. She got the idea from some random girl in a magazine which she cut out and posted in one of her 27 spiral notebooks she wrote in.

2. We were not in the process of divorce. We had a mutual separation and were literally 2 miles from each other. I picked up my daughter from school everyday and brought her back to the house. I saw her everyday. I stayed there for a few weeks but she felt better to have some physical space between us so we could "find ourselves" again. There was no hostility at all.

3. She was the sole money maker which was agreed between us for our own reasons. I worked at the same company for 10 years before this decision.

4. She is the love of my life. I dispise social media. I didn't mind using facebook as a way to reach out but I do not post much. Not because I dont care, just don't like it. I have to take care of things here at home. Finding a job, paying bills, child care, etc. This came out of nowhere and the entire thing is on my plate.

5. I have driven close to 2000 miles total looking for her. As in, 2000 miles in san antonio. I go out every opportunity I can. At this point, I do not feel like she is in the same area. So, I am investigating other areas.

6. If any of you have been with a family member or friend with a mental health issue, especially of the paranoid kind, she puts up a front for anyone she does not trust or she would feel ashamed or embarrassed about them knowing. When I say there were issues that arised up to 3 months prior, it isnt something I made up. I lived through it and she admitted she needed help. It had resolved itself (I thought) but after I moved out, I suspect it went all downhill since she had no release or anyone to talk to about it.

7. When I came back to the house on Thanksgiving, she had gone through the house re-arranging everything, taking pictures down, had all kinds of things in random places that people wouldnt put. Hard to explain but it was not normal thinking process.

8. I hesitated saying anything about her state of mind. I didn't want to embarass her but as you can see, she still isn't back. So I felt it was necessary.

9. Nothing was hacked on any account. I gained access to all of her accounts and she did that on purpose. She is paranoid. She thinks she is trying to throw people off track. Things she is doing dont make sense which makes this extremely hard. People are watching, recording, testing her. She feels like she is a puppet in some master plan. It is hard to watch and experience.

10. As people have mentioned, she wouldnt have left our daughter. The only thing I can think of is she decided at some point during the day to do this and decided not to bring her on this journey she is on. I thank God she didnt.

11. I will say I do not believe she was meeting anyone. She is about as straight as they get. We are devout Christians, very faithful and love each other. She was doing this to protect us from these "people". I could give evidence of this but I am not going to exploit her private writing anymore than it has been. I really don't know what she did that night but she has no experience living on the streets, hell even alone, so no idea what she did that night. Since she is paranoid I doubt she went up to a stranger on one of the worst sides of San Antonio in the middle of the night and asked for help.

12. When the car was found it was locked. Not sure where the unlocked car thing came from. When the tow truck driver got there, there were 2 guys who had just gotten int it but luckily had not stolen anything (that I know of). Tablet was still in there so doesnt seem like it. The spare key she was using to drive was in the backseat floorboard. She might have locked herself out honestly. But of course didnt want to call me to unlock it for obvious reasons.

13. She hadn't worked in 3 weeks ( I think, maybe more). She called in, used vacation days, and census was low so she got called off.

14. The separation thing was super spontaneous and came out of nowhere. I still dont fully understand. I did agree that we needed to work on ourselves more and that is what we were in the process of doing. Things were actually getting better between us, so what made her flip, I dont know. I think possibly not having me there to do all the things I normally took care of was quite overwhelming for her. Seemed to spiral out of control the few days before due to some of the things she did.

15. She said she was coming over to my brothers for Thanksgiving. She agreed to bring a few bags of ice and would be there in a certain timeframe. After a few calls and texts, she didnt answer. I went to the house and it looks like she left in a whirlwind. It is just bizzare. She gets super stressed during holidays, so that on top of all the other issues she was going through, probably put her over the edge.

16. Why she has not contacted anyone? Not sure. She did make a few comments in her notebooks of trying to change the world and healthcare system. Other things as well but I dont feel like I should say them here. It is possible she felt like she needed to leave everything behind to hide from these people, protect us, and try to make it on her own. She has nothing that identifies her, so that is my guess.

i will try and check back for comments but I am going out tomorrow to look for her while my daughter is in school. Hope I cleared some things up.

Thanks,

Seth

Seth, welcome. And thank you for all the details. I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through -- and that Michele is still missing. I hope she'll be home soon.

Websleuths asks that those who wish to post inside knowledge verify themselves with the moderators. It is easy to do:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hello, this is Michele's husband. I noticed this site and looked at the posts. I see everyone having a lot of questions and theories. I hope I can help resolve a few.

1. Her hair - She cut her hair a few days prior - pixie cut, bleached it, and used kool-aid to die the tip of her bangs. She got the idea from some random girl in a magazine which she cut out and posted in one of her 27 spiral notebooks she wrote in.

2. We were not in the process of divorce. We had a mutual separation and were literally 2 miles from each other. I picked up my daughter from school everyday and brought her back to the house. I saw her everyday. I stayed there for a few weeks but she felt better to have some physical space between us so we could "find ourselves" again. There was no hostility at all.

3. She was the sole money maker which was agreed between us for our own reasons. I worked at the same company for 10 years before this decision.

4. She is the love of my life. I dispise social media. I didn't mind using facebook as a way to reach out but I do not post much. Not because I dont care, just don't like it. I have to take care of things here at home. Finding a job, paying bills, child care, etc. This came out of nowhere and the entire thing is on my plate.

5. I have driven close to 2000 miles total looking for her. As in, 2000 miles in san antonio. I go out every opportunity I can. At this point, I do not feel like she is in the same area. So, I am investigating other areas.

6. If any of you have been with a family member or friend with a mental health issue, especially of the paranoid kind, she puts up a front for anyone she does not trust or she would feel ashamed or embarrassed about them knowing. When I say there were issues that arised up to 3 months prior, it isnt something I made up. I lived through it and she admitted she needed help. It had resolved itself (I thought) but after I moved out, I suspect it went all downhill since she had no release or anyone to talk to about it.

7. When I came back to the house on Thanksgiving, she had gone through the house re-arranging everything, taking pictures down, had all kinds of things in random places that people wouldnt put. Hard to explain but it was not normal thinking process.

8. I hesitated saying anything about her state of mind. I didn't want to embarass her but as you can see, she still isn't back. So I felt it was necessary.

9. Nothing was hacked on any account. I gained access to all of her accounts and she did that on purpose. She is paranoid. She thinks she is trying to throw people off track. Things she is doing dont make sense which makes this extremely hard. People are watching, recording, testing her. She feels like she is a puppet in some master plan. It is hard to watch and experience.

10. As people have mentioned, she wouldnt have left our daughter. The only thing I can think of is she decided at some point during the day to do this and decided not to bring her on this journey she is on. I thank God she didnt.

11. I will say I do not believe she was meeting anyone. She is about as straight as they get. We are devout Christians, very faithful and love each other. She was doing this to protect us from these "people". I could give evidence of this but I am not going to exploit her private writing anymore than it has been. I really don't know what she did that night but she has no experience living on the streets, hell even alone, so no idea what she did that night. Since she is paranoid I doubt she went up to a stranger on one of the worst sides of San Antonio in the middle of the night and asked for help.

12. When the car was found it was locked. Not sure where the unlocked car thing came from. When the tow truck driver got there, there were 2 guys who had just gotten int it but luckily had not stolen anything (that I know of). Tablet was still in there so doesnt seem like it. The spare key she was using to drive was in the backseat floorboard. She might have locked herself out honestly. But of course didnt want to call me to unlock it for obvious reasons.

13. She hadn't worked in 3 weeks ( I think, maybe more). She called in, used vacation days, and census was low so she got called off.

14. The separation thing was super spontaneous and came out of nowhere. I still dont fully understand. I did agree that we needed to work on ourselves more and that is what we were in the process of doing. Things were actually getting better between us, so what made her flip, I dont know. I think possibly not having me there to do all the things I normally took care of was quite overwhelming for her. Seemed to spiral out of control the few days before due to some of the things she did.

15. She said she was coming over to my brothers for Thanksgiving. She agreed to bring a few bags of ice and would be there in a certain timeframe. After a few calls and texts, she didnt answer. I went to the house and it looks like she left in a whirlwind. It is just bizzare. She gets super stressed during holidays, so that on top of all the other issues she was going through, probably put her over the edge.

16. Why she has not contacted anyone? Not sure. She did make a few comments in her notebooks of trying to change the world and healthcare system. Other things as well but I dont feel like I should say them here. It is possible she felt like she needed to leave everything behind to hide from these people, protect us, and try to make it on her own. She has nothing that identifies her, so that is my guess.

i will try and check back for comments but I am going out tomorrow to look for her while my daughter is in school. Hope I cleared some things up.

Thanks,

Seth
Welcome Seth and Thanks! It is always good to get info directly from the family vs media. Please consider getting verified as mentioned above.

I hope y'all's daughter is doing okay and Michelle will be home soon!

Wow, my heart goes out to you and your family, Seth. Thanks for letting us know what has been going on! Lots of stress in your lives without the mental health nightmare your family has been living through. Praying she is safe. [emoji173]

You might want to contact Tim Miller's Texas Equusearch and get her missing info posted there.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/category/missing/active/

Also, here is what needs to be done to get her added to the TxDPS site.
https://www.dps.texas.gov/mpch/criteria.htm

Thank you Seth for answering questions and addressing issues that those concerned have been wondering about! So sorry for you all and will continue to pray for Michele's safe return. Mental issues are so common and experienced by so many; I hope she knows that she is not alone, no matter to what extent. Stuff can usually be fixed. Of course, some of her thinking could be justified and some not. Who's to say? It's hard when you can't get enough of a grip, on what goes on in your head, to make living life just a tad bit easier. I hope that she reaches out to someone very soon and realizes that it doesn't have to be a spectacle and that she can move forward!!

I really hope Michele has gone somewhere to seek help. Maybe to another state to be more anonymous? Maybe she thinks being diagnosed with a mental illness will affect her job, so she has gone somewhere that she likely not recognised. Probably hard to find a facility close by and stay anon if your in the nursing industry, too much risk of being seen?
Just a couple of random thoughts. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since she is a nurse, isn't there some way for someone she works with to find out if she's been admitted somewhere? They wouldn't even have to tell where that is, just that she is okay.

I wonder if the journal was shared with LE. This is the type of MP case that needs a PI.

Seth, I think of Michele often and hope she's somewhere safe. Do you have any new leads? Would love to hear if there are any updates.

Did she leave from her own home on Thanksgiving? Where did she say she was going? Where was her daughter when she left?

Seth,
I'm hoping you can help us, so we can help you, and bring Michele home!

this case is really getting to me. where is michele?

I wonder if there are any leads in the police investigation? I wonder exactly what acting quite strangely really means? Why was she paranoid? What spooked her? Was there no one besides her husband that she confided in? Did she tell her coworkers why she was crying? It's just mind boggling to me.

still thinking and hoping that Michelle is found and is safe.

what about the rest of her family? it's one thing to leave your spouse but what about everyone else? her mom updates her FB page regularly. it's so sad to think michele is deliberately ignoring her mom's pleas to make contact.
there hasn't been any indication of mental illness till very recently. did she really snap that fast?

what about the rest of her family? it's one thing to leave your spouse but what about everyone else? her mom updates her FB page regularly. it's so sad to think michele is deliberately ignoring her mom's pleas to make contact.
there hasn't been any indication of mental illness till very recently. did she really snap that fast?

I am wondering if maybe Michelle was struggling with addiction. I am hoping shelters and hospitals are being searched. I am worried about Michelle and I hope something breaks soon for her family.[emoji813]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addiction is almost always a possibility bc it can be so easy to hide.
it seems like, to me anyway, that if she would have walked away from everything in some manic/delusional/whatever state that she would have turned up already at a hospital, shelter, friend's house or even dead somewhere. her husband said she does not have the skills to survive on the streets so that doesn't seem like a possibility, especially if she wasn't thinking right.
i'm afraid she hasn't been found bc someone has hidden her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back