TX - Mom beat girl, 4, threw her in path of SUV

This "mom" should be charged with attempted murder.

I would love to know how a 4 year old can be a *advertiser censored*. I mean, really.
The first thing I thought of when I read that comment was the poor girl might be getting molested by the mother's boyfriend/husband and the sicko mother is jealous!! I hope I'm wrong.

The first thing I thought of when I read that comment was the poor girl might be getting molested by the mother's boyfriend/husband and the sicko mother is jealous!! I hope I'm wrong.

That is the first thought that popped into my head also.

I am in such agreement that this "woman" should be charged with attempted murder!!! WTH??? I have absolutely no doubt that this child has been subjected to worse within closed doors. Read that CPS also took 3 other children into custody. I cannot even begin to imagine what this innocents have witnessed/heard from this hateful "woman".

Geez, this story just pisses me off! :furious:

Why can't these deranged parents just give their kids up for adoption? I cannot the believe the degree of senseless murder and abuse we are seeing now.

To me it sounds like this little girl is the scapegoat in the family. Usually there is one child that is abused while the others usually aren't. I hope this woman has to serve the max in prison but I doubt that will happen. She will probably get a year if that and then get out and get her kids back. The judicial system is so screwed up and CPS wants to keep families together so the chances of her serving little time and getting her kids back is probably 98% in my opinion.

It's too bad that children don't get the rights adults have. I'd bet if the mom threw another adult into the path of an oncoming car she'd be charged with attempted murder.

A four year old...I hope this woman gets the severest of penalties allowed. Some people don't deserve kids. I hope the public in that area stay involved. Sometimes these poor children end up back with their tormenters thanks to overworked or indifferent social service agencies. Praying for those little ones.

I agree. Hopefully the child(ren) are placed into protective custody until their living environment has been evaluated/declared safe by social services.

It's too bad that children don't get the rights adults have. I'd bet if the mom threw another adult into the path of an oncoming car she'd be charged with attempted murder.

I see this sentiment, unfortunately, a lot on the "crimes in the news" threads.

For whatever reason, parents seem to have some "right" to keep their children despite abusing/neglecting them. <sighs> I guess it's society's way of trying to allow for rehabilitation on part of parents - together with the fact that our society's foster care/adoption system is fraught with their own problems. I don't know anything about the statistics of parents who DO get their $@*! together and manage to treat their children with love and respect, but I sure do see a lot of these cases. :(

OMG, I hope she NEVER gets those kids back!! What the heck is going on?? Seems as if mothers killing/injuring/abusing thier children is getting worse and worse, god help these poor innocent babies

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back