TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see that it makes a bit of difference what color the shooters are. They are still part of the BLM crowd.

The BLM movement does NOT advocate murder of police officers.

<modsnip>

Apparently some within the BLM crowd DO advocate ambushing/shooting police officers.

The BLM movement does NOT advocate murder of police officers.

<modsnip>

Regardless, these people capitalized on police presence due to the protest. This was calculated murder.

Already said one suspect that is on the loose is black. ETA: that was in response to human.

Thanks I figured it would be some white supremacy guys trying to start trouble Guess I won't enter the lottery tonight. Not good with predictions..

Thanks I figured it would be some white supremacy guys trying to start trouble Guess I won't enter the lottery tonight. Not good with predictions..

My first thought was that it was going to be white supremacist. 4-5 gravely injured, one confirmed death. 4 from dart injured, deceased is dart officer.

ETA: 1 dart officer deceased, 3 other not gravely injured! Sorry for the confusion, they said two different things!!

Regardless, these people capitalized on police presence due to the protest. This was calculated murder.

My point is we do not know what in heck is happening. <modsnip>

I haven't heard any more about any arrests.

The CBS livestream was mostl recently at a couple of hospitals. Watching people come and go.

Hi, CARIIS.

I don't live there anymore, but that's my city. :(

I had a bad feeling about tonight.

Dont know why people are still saying three shots- I saw video of a bunch of rapid fire shooting

CBS11: Confirmed 3 DART officers and at least one DPD officer shot.

One dead DART officer, three more shot. Plus more.

[video=twitter;751255344957890560]https://twitter.com/dartmedia/status/751255344957890560[/video]

Four DART police officers were shot in downtown Dallas. 1 deceased, others not life-threatening. No IDs yet. Updates via twitter.

OK witness cleared it up --cops fired about 14 times back at area where shots coming from

CBS is interviewing a man who is saying the shooter was on an upper level of a parking garage shooting at police officers. This man saw two police officers get shot, but no protesters that he could tell. He thinks the shooter was shooting a high caliber rifle by how it sounded.

people ran to bus station to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member