Found Deceased TX - Nahomi Rodriguez, 19, Harlingen, 17 July 2016

Missing Woman's Photo to be Displayed on Billboard
Missing%20woman-s%20photo%20to%20be%20displayed%20on%20billboard_10145368_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

The Harlingen Police Department is taking larger measures to find a missing young woman. HPD announced they're working to display 19-year-old Nahomi Rodriguez's picture on a billboard.
http://www.rgvproud.com/news/local-news/missing-womans-photo-to-be-displayed-on-billboard

I did not click any of the links, but simply followed the thread to this point. Did any of the articles state if the initial white SUV images are the same vehicle as the driver who gave her a fist bump?

There was a body found this morning about 4.5 hours north of Harlingen. People are speculating about the possibility of it being Nahomi because there are no missing women with that description from the area.

http://kxan.com/2016/08/11/womans-body-found-in-caldwell-county-field/

[FONT=&quot]Around 6:48 a.m. Aug. 11 deputies discovered a body 200 yards away from FM 2720 on Jolly Road. It is believed the deceased is a white or Hispanic woman. A family member of the man who found the woman tells KXAN that she was young, possibly a teenager or in her 20s.[/FONT]

I just can't believe this poor girl still hasn't been found. So dad for her family and friends.

http://www.kurv.com/one-month-later-search-continues-for-missing-19-year-old-san-benito-woman/
[h=1]One Month Later, Search Continues For Missing 19-Year-Old San Benito Woman[/h]
Restaurant surveillance video shows Nahomi, shortly before she left work, serving a drink to a man at the drive-through window, then exchanging a fist-bump. She is later shown waiting by the front door, then stepping out and apparently leaving with the man in a newer model light gray Ford Escape.
rbbm.

does a fist bump necessarily mean she knew this guy? So sad and scary for this beautiful girl, working 2 jobs, getting it done... her poor family... must be sick with worry, can't fathom.

does a fist bump necessarily mean she knew this guy? So sad and scary for this beautiful girl, working 2 jobs, getting it done... her poor family... must be sick with worry, can't fathom.

Yes, pretty much. Strangers don't fist bump. They are likely to be acquaintances, friend, co worker... somehow linked.

Thinking someone driving a Ford F might be family man and wondering if Nahomie did much babysitting in the past.
imo,speculation.

Case of missing San Benito woman goes national
Nahomi Rodriguez, 19, has been missing for more than a month and the case is gaining national attention.
Thursday, HLN Network’s Nancy Grace posted the Harlingen Police Departments plea for help in finding the young woman to Facebook.
So far, the post has garnered about 925 reactions, 101 comments and more than 2,500 shares on Facebook.
The social media post has been shared all over the United States.
Police are not stopping their search.
http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/valley/article_b8fc2aa6-65b3-11e6-bb8e-bf265723583d.html

I would say it's likely she at least casually knew the fist-bumper BUT I wanted to say that I have had men I do not know, or maybe see on a very casual basis (like working at a coffee shop I go to weekly), hold out their fist for fist bumps. I always assumed they were trying to be flirtatious and casual (versus a handshake which is awkward generationally). Just a thought that the fellow may have been flirting with or teasing her, even if he was unknown before then.

Is that a pic of Nahomi, or just an anonymous McDonalds worker?

I don't think it does. She doesn't seem to react to the guy in the car as if she really knows her. I would like to see the rest of the video after the fist bump.

In the video of her walking out the store it looks like she is carrying a bag of food and soda. Depending on what is ordered it could take longer to cook. Or maybe he asked for something extra. When that happens usually the person at the window asks you to move forward and they bring out your food when it is ready. They do this even if no one is behind you in line because each car is timed and somehow it counts against them if a car is at the window longer than a certain period of time, no matter what the reason is.

My guess: The guy knew where the camera was and drove past the window. Then he called out to Nahomi and asked her to add something to the order. She then asks for him to pull around and she will bring it out. Then he pulls into a spot where you normally wouldn't wait but is off camera. You can see her trying to find the car before she leaves the store with his food.

There should be audio that could help identify the guy. Not sure why that isn't being released. LE can be way too protective of evidence sometimes.

I don't think it does. She doesn't seem to react to the guy in the car as if she really knows her. I would like to see the rest of the video after the fist bump.

In the video of her walking out the store it looks like she is carrying a bag of food and soda. Depending on what is ordered it could take longer to cook. Or maybe he asked for something extra. When that happens usually the person at the window asks you to move forward and they bring out your food when it is ready. They do this even if no one is behind you in line because each car is timed and somehow it counts against them if a car is at the window longer than a certain period of time, no matter what the reason is.

My guess: The guy knew where the camera was and drove past the window. Then he called out to Nahomi and asked her to add something to the order. She then asks for him to pull around and she will bring it out. Then he pulls into a spot where you normally wouldn't wait but is off camera. You can see her trying to find the car before she leaves the store with his food.

There should be audio that could help identify the guy. Not sure why that isn't being released. LE can be way too protective of evidence sometimes.

Wondering if they do in fact record audio, because if they do, it really might help, many people, imo, have very distinctive voices and/or accents, way of saying things.
Maybe other fast food restaurant workers might recognize the manner in which he usually orders food, a regular might list order in the same way each time, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ocj
Back