TX TX - Patty Vaughan, 32, Wilson County, 25 Dec 1996

This has been a huge mystery around this area for years. Many investigations have been done and many searches conducted. It is amazing to me that this new evidence is JUST NOW coming to light. Absolutely AMAZING !!!!

Could it have possibley been "planted"????

It just seems so unbelievable that this jumpsuit now comes to light!!!!! :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Is the tipster the one that brought this to LE's attention or was it only about the pit?

Her blood was all over the bedroom and in the van!!! Just unbelievable isn't it.
What were LE thinking by not arresting the husband right then and there? Is this some little rinky dink backwoods town that she lived in where LE don't know their rears from a hole in the ground??!! Guess they wanted a video or something solid like that. What lousy police work.

If I were a part of the family I would have been contacting the Attorney General and everyone else who would listen to me all the while screaming my head off...parking my butt at the police station and raising heck.

CALLING ALL THOSE LOOKING TO HELP WITH COLD CASES!!! Here is one that NEEDS help!!!

TODAY on the Susan Murphy Milano Show
They will be talking to Patty's sister and Monica Caison of the CUE Center for Missing Person's "Time's Up" at 3-4pm ET. Listen LIVE:http://zeusradio.com/station/hwt/ and show support for this family

Patty has been missing since 1996 under very suspicious circumstances PLEASE SHARE!

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/tag/patty-vaughn/

Watching Investigation Discovery story on Patty. Hoping LE finds answers for her family.

Regardless of what her ex husband is quoted as saying (that LE focusing on him as the killer lead the investigation in the wrong direction and let the real killer get away) I still believe his behavior caused those red flags ... and he is my #1 suspect. JMO

It seems as though this case was badly mishandled from the start and could/should have been solved many years ago. Clearly, she was killed or at least injured in the home, by her husband and the van was left on the road later.

How men get away with, or try to get away with, "she left after a fight" is beyond me. We hear it countless time. I have never heard of a woman leaving her home after a fight, except from dubious husbands.

My opinion of course.

The story comes up every year at this time. So sad.

SAN ANTONIO - Christmas is time for joy and happiness for many people but for the family of Patty Vaughn it's a day that brings back nothing but pain and heartache. This Christmas will mark 15 years since Vaughn disappeared.

"One of the last videos I saw of her was her singing a Christmas song and she had a beautiful voice," Jeannie Iiams said recalling her older sister's love of the holidays.

Iiams' said her older sister Patty loved Christmas. Even when money was tight she made sure everyone got something. One year she made an ornament for her little sister that still goes on her tree ever year.

http://www.ksat.com/news/Investigat...-later/-/478452/6359292/-/dxolxf/-/index.html

The family believes that she's buried in the yard of the home they (Patsy and JR) lived in but the current owner will not allow police to search. I have no idea why but surely they could use ground penetrating sonar to search and not cause any distrubance.

Melissa

This is a missing persons case that makes me sooooo ANGRY!

I found the husband, and the 3 kids on a social media website. They seem happy... from the pics. I just hope the kids research their mom, and their mom's family! I can understand growing up with the dad and manipulating their minds... but they're my age (young 20's). This is a very solvable case.

Bumping... Let's bring this guy to justice! What do we need to do?

Bumping for Patty!

I live around the area and remember her disappearance very well. My mothers friend was a friend of hers and from what I understand she was a very sweet lady.

IMO husband is #1 suspect and I just hope LE will put this case once again in the spotlight. We need more searches!!!

Those kids need to know... Patty didn't abandon them. Bring JR (the husband) to justice!

NamUs status change notice received:

NamUs Case # 48 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

URL: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/48

The following fields have been changed:
Scars and marks text has been changed from "Small mole on right side of chin and appendectomy scar." to "Small mole on right side of chin and scar lower right abdomen."

Law Enforcement Contact Added

Photo Added

I just watched this story on ID Disappeared, an obvious case of domestic homicide. Not enough evidence to prosecute the husband/killer who had access to places he could conceal her body. He will never admit to it because of the children, but everyone knows it's him. I would think the blood evidence would be enough to charge him, but not enough to convict on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back