TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Also, when I first heard about this case, I remember reading somewhere about her jeep not being hers or that someone had co-signed/signed for her. I happened to look up her license plate number at that time and it was under a man's name. I can't remember anymore what name but remember it was a male, older than her. I read a couple of posts about her working as a dancer and wondered if she had met that male at the club she danced/worked for and maybe he was her sugar daddy? Just speculating, I'm sure or at least hope that DPD looked into him too.
IIRC, the police looked into the Jeep's owner. Prisma spoke to him on the phone in the last 24 hours, but he was not one of the three people she called from the building she disappeared from.

IMO, leaving her gun in the Jeep is a sign that she wasn't in fear for her safety when she ran into the building. There she was seen crying. Was she running away from police or was she simply trying to reach her ex to discuss their relationship? Could drugs have been involved?

Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted as the 2 factor authentication wasn't working and I didn't want to create a new account as this one is verified.
Yes, I have dropped new information recently in hopes of jogging peoles memory.
Please remember, I'm a former licensed private investigator with over 10 years of experience in the field.
Yes, I did 2 recent newsnation interviews and a podcast interview. I dropped a lot of info. There's still a lot I can and cannot say.
I thought LE was on our side, the side of the family, the side of finding Prisma. I realized, allegedly imo, they're not. They have moved on. Her case was classified as inactive over a year ago. They are not working her case to my understanding unless a new information comes in however they're not providing any new information to garner those leads they need and are requesting.
They know someone knows something as do I. I know a whole lot more about this case then I'm comfortable sharing because it doesn't exactly involve the best of people.
There's a lot behind the scenes that you do not know. I did not designate myself as the family spokesperson either. I have just been there to continuously put out updates on her case when I can and submit leads and research and come up with my own case file because law enforcement won't give it to me or anyone for that matter.
The case file that I have is built from myself and a death investigator along with other interviews that we have conducted with people close to Prisma and the investigation. In addition to us becoming close with her family. All I've ever wanted to do is help find Prisma.
To clarify The human remains that were found in San Antonio, Bexar County, we have been in contact with the medical examiner in addition to the lead detective in this case. In my opinion it seems like there is a lack of communication because to my understanding even after our own death investigator contacted the medical examiner, the lead detective was still waiting on them to request information to compare to see if it was her, such as DNA and/or for dental records. It's also my understanding when Prisma went missing they collected the DNA of her son at the very least. I think they also collected the DNA of her mother. She never met a real father because allegedly he died in a car accident after driving off of a cliff and Mexico shortly after Prisma was born.

I'm sure there's a lot more of the people want me to clarify, so I will do my best if you leave your questions below.

Kaylee

Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted as the 2 factor authentication wasn't working and I didn't want to create a new account as this one is verified.
Yes, I have dropped new information recently in hopes of jogging peoles memory.
Please remember, I'm a former licensed private investigator with over 10 years of experience in the field.
Yes, I did 2 recent newsnation interviews and a podcast interview. I dropped a lot of info. There's still a lot I can and cannot say.
I thought LE was on our side, the side of the family, the side of finding Prisma. I realized, allegedly imo, they're not. They have moved on. Her case was classified as inactive over a year ago. They are not working her case to my understanding unless a new information comes in however they're not providing any new information to garner those leads they need and are requesting.
They know someone knows something as do I. I know a whole lot more about this case then I'm comfortable sharing because it doesn't exactly involve the best of people.
There's a lot behind the scenes that you do not know. I did not designate myself as the family spokesperson either. I have just been there to continuously put out updates on her case when I can and submit leads and research and come up with my own case file because law enforcement won't give it to me or anyone for that matter.
The case file that I have is built from myself and a death investigator along with other interviews that we have conducted with people close to Prisma and the investigation. In addition to us becoming close with her family. All I've ever wanted to do is help find Prisma.
To clarify The human remains that were found in San Antonio, Bexar County, we have been in contact with the medical examiner in addition to the lead detective in this case. In my opinion it seems like there is a lack of communication because to my understanding even after our own death investigator contacted the medical examiner, the lead detective was still waiting on them to request information to compare to see if it was her, such as DNA and/or for dental records. It's also my understanding when Prisma went missing they collected the DNA of her son at the very least. I think they also collected the DNA of her mother. She never met a real father because allegedly he died in a car accident after driving off of a cliff and Mexico shortly after Prisma was born.

I'm sure there's a lot more of the people want me to clarify, so I will do my best if you leave your questions below.

Kaylee
Any way the family can directly send relative's DNA for matching? There have been many times where things were up in the air for years only to find out there was match that has been requested since the beginning that solved the case, mostly due to police laziness/incompetence/obstinacy.

How long after her last call did her phone die? Is there a way to tell if it was turned off or if it ran out of battery?

Did Prisma know anyone else in her ex's building? Had she visited the building before? Was she in the same apartment she was looking for?

Where from did she know the tree men she called while in the building? Were they all her exes? Were they associated with her side job?

Last edited:
@TrueCrimeTruth
1.) In this post:
TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3
member indicolite22 informed us as to this apparent
admin comment on the 'Where is Prisma Reyes' Facebook
webpage;

"Her phone also pinned somewhere a little bit further away
that will get into when we do the information drop"

Can you clarify that Facebook comment as to did PR's
phone in fact ping 'a little bit further away' (...from
the apartment building?)?

2.)
Is it known which specific (location) garbage drop-off
facility and/or landfill(s?) the garbage trucks would
have deposited any garbage they picked up from the
apartment building garbage bins (skips?) ?

3.) Maybe you could consider posting a video showing
all (a tour) of the apartment building driveways and
parking levels. (Wondering if there are any small empty
[void] spaces underneath any of the apartment building
vehicle driveway ramps).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads