Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy was saying he was 14 year old Julio Torres.

I googled that name and the first thing that came up;

“Julio Torres is a Salvadoran writer, comedian, and actor.”

Is this the mother’s idea of a joke?

Or is it possible Rudy is not her son and is really a missing Julio Torres?
IMO, she fixated on the age 14. Rudy was that age in the photo she put on flyers, and him insisting he was that age when he was "found" is hinky.

The man who was reported missing in 2015 and was mysteriously 'found' this week now tells activist Quanell X he's been sexually abused and drugged by his mother for years.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Investigators with HPD's Missing Persons Unit interviewed Rudy Farias and his mother nearly a week after he was found outside an area church, and now, shocking new allegations are coming to light.

For the first time, ABC13 is hearing about where Farias says he has been for the last eight years. Investigators conducted their interviews in a hotel in Humble where activist Quanell X said Farias' mother called him to be there. After the interview, Quanell X discussed with reporters what he said Farias told him and an investigator.

The man who was reported missing in 2015 and was mysteriously 'found' this week now tells activist Quanell X he's been sexually abused and drugged by his mother for years.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Investigators with HPD's Missing Persons Unit interviewed Rudy Farias and his mother nearly a week after he was found outside an area church, and now, shocking new allegations are coming to light.

For the first time, ABC13 is hearing about where Farias says he has been for the last eight years. Investigators conducted their interviews in a hotel in Humble where activist Quanell X said Farias' mother called him to be there. After the interview, Quanell X discussed with reporters what he said Farias told him and an investigator.

Finally caught up. I haven't read every article - just enough to be sick to my stomach. I remember QX from Maleah's case. Wasn't fond of him but if that's who Rudy feels comfortable talking to, so be it. For now, anyway. Poor Rudy isn't going to just need A professional; he's going to need a string of them. :( Thank you all for the updates. MOO

Who is mom currently friends with at the police department? This absolutely ridiculous and the fact that they allowed him to leave with her while being battered and bruised. His mo.is off her rocker and apparently thinks that she can keep the jig up indefinitely. I just hope he is safe, somewhere away from her.

The person that is trying to speak with him has him so spooked he is flinching and its causing him to go into the fetal position to protect himself . Most people do that to the person that's abusing them . 8 Years of torture would break a human down to nothing . I seriously hope people step in to get him serious help

according to the mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member