TX TX - San Marcos, WhtMale 45-60, UP10560, Aliases James Summers & Thomas Stone, scars, Aug'12

Thanks Coffee56 for checking. As per post from 2012 on previous page there is James Summers in 1974 class of Thomas Stone HS. Too good information not to check on it.

-Height 70, weight 200 (off from UID, weight could have been lost in 2 years)

This would represent a weight loss from BMI 33 (ie slightly obese) to 16.5 (dangerously underweight) within 2 years. That's not impossible, obviously, but I would have expected there to be signs of such dramatic weight loss such as loose skin which would be noticed at post mortem. In a middle aged person weight loss on that scale is not usually something the skin completely recovers from in the way that it does in a much younger person.

Maybe it's me. I find the description of the circumstances very odd.

The decedent was apparently sleeping how was this established, was there a tent, a homeless camp? in a wooded area behind the above address. It's very hard to find the exact address. This showed up when I Googled the coordinates:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/37781-Zadelsky-Rd-Pattison-TX-77423/220093643_zpid/

A work crew working in the area found the decedent in the dirt road how did he come from A to B?, was he camping very near the road?, apparently run over by one of the trucks. What trucks? The decedent carried a handmade ?? ID with the name of James Summers. A fingerprint matched a person by the name of Thomas Stone, which possibly could be an alias. Where did this lead to? State? Date fingerprint obtained, reason fingerprint taken?

Just food for thought. Why would a person need or use a fake ID and a non traceable alias.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back