TX TX - Sarah Kinslow, 14, Greenville, 1 May 2001

I have the impression that, as the police say, she escaped of her own free will, but when she realized that she would have to suffer a lot to always do what she wanted, she regretted it and perhaps wanted to return to her parents, but it was too late... she couldn't. escape... I hope that if he is still alive I hope he is well within his possibilities and if he is not... that he rests in peace

Bumping for Sarah and for her mother. Sarah is featured on a HuffPo Missing Persons slide show. The slide show is out of date (shows RAT as being arrested for Alexis Murphy murder without noting trial or conviction) but good to know that it is still circulating.

I find it interesting that there are so many aspects and details of this case that went entirely unreported by MSM. Bringing them all together requires visiting umpteen different sites. What a pity that her case did not get the attention it deserved. 14 years old is too young to be making such decisions as love and marriage and certainly too young to be written off just because she left of her own will. Just as the law protects a 14 year old in terms of legal consent, it should also have protected her by working harder to find her when she ran away.
You are spot on with your post. Yes she was a 14 yr old that left willingly with her boyfriend BUT she was underage by TX law and he could have been prosecuted. There were reports of her being sighted for a few weeks. However if she had wanted to return home -- (and if she was pregnant-as some think) the boyfriend was the type of person who would not let that happen. Someone in that inner circle of her/or his friends know what happened to her and where her body is located. Until they come forward it would be hard to know where to even begin a search. The boyfriend had a criminal record -- and this was not his first brush with the law. I hope that Hunt County and Greenville PD will dig a little bit more into where he was living in 2001 and who helped him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back