TX TX - Sarah Kinslow, 14, Greenville, 1 May 2001

Did some research and found out where the boyfriend is. Am I allowed to discuss him here, was he ever a POI?

Sarah's mother is on Facebook. I wonder if anyone would invite her to join this cold discussion; I think that her input would be invaluable as it seems LE brushed this particular case under the rug under the assumption Sarah left on her own. Regardless, I doubt she'd stay away some thirteen years on her own.

Bumping for Sarah and for her mother. Sarah is featured on a HuffPo Missing Persons slide show. The slide show is out of date (shows RAT as being arrested for Alexis Murphy murder without noting trial or conviction) but good to know that it is still circulating.

I find it interesting that there are so many aspects and details of this case that went entirely unreported by MSM. Bringing them all together requires visiting umpteen different sites. What a pity that her case did not get the attention it deserved. 14 years old is too young to be making such decisions as love and marriage and certainly too young to be written off just because she left of her own will. Just as the law protects a 14 year old in terms of legal consent, it should also have protected her by working harder to find her when she ran away.

Facebook page for Help Find Sarah Kinslow
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Sarah-Kinslow/160817237268580?fref=ts

She mentions there was to be a drone search this past Feb but it was called off last minute due to funding. Do they have a suspected search area where her body may be?

Edited to add: While it does not state that it is her mother, I believe the only person posting as an Admin to that FB is her mother. She speaks about Sarah in past tense as if she already knows/assumes she is deceased. So heartbreaking.

Facebook page for Help Find Sarah Kinslow
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Sarah-Kinslow/160817237268580?fref=ts

She mentions there was to be a drone search this past Feb but it was called off last minute due to funding. Do they have a suspected search area where her body may be?

Edited to add: While it does not state that it is her mother, I believe the only person posting as an Admin to that FB is her mother. She speaks about Sarah in past tense as if she already knows/assumes she is deceased. So heartbreaking.

A drone search, I wonder if they suspect her to be somewhere that's difficult to search by foot. If they have any nearby drone-schools they may be able to get a discounted rate for a drone-search.

​Missing person case marks anniversary
Possibly the most widely publicized missing persons case in Greenville’s history began 15 years ago today.

Sarah Kinslow was 14 when she disappeared on May 1, 2001 after being dropped off by her father near Greenville Middle School, which she attended at the time. Her disappearance has been reported during the years in both local and national media outlets, but Kinslow was never located.

(...)

If anyone has any information concerning the whereabouts of Sarah Kinslow, they are asked to contact the Greenville Police Department at 903-457-2900 or Hunt County Crime Stoppers
http://www.heraldbanner.com/news/mi...cle_3a8d7c88-0f55-11e6-92c9-5f09db3d1587.html

17 years coming up in a few weeks. My thoughts are with Sarah, wherever she may be

Sarah's case needs to be re-investigated from the very beginning. Something was going on at home in the months or even years leading up to the day before she "ran away". 17 years is long enough. It's time for the truth to come out. Things are not as they seem.

Bumping for Sarah. Today would have been her 32nd birthday. What a shame it is that she isn't here to celebrate it because of the selfishness of others.

Sarah's case needs to be re-investigated from the very beginning. Something was going on at home in the months or even years leading up to the day before she "ran away". 17 years is long enough. It's time for the truth to come out. Things are not as they seem.
I certainly hope that you are not indicating that a member of her family was responsible for her disappearance! If so, that would indicate to me that you have not thoroughly read her case history, including the three verified sightings of her after her disappearance. Maybe you should re-read the facts!

Bumping for Sarah. Today would have been her 32nd birthday. What a shame it is that she isn't here to celebrate it because of the selfishness of others.
And what was going on at home “in the months or even years before her disappearance “? Maybe we should ask the siblings?

I don't really understand the drone search in this case either. Where I saw it reported it was said they were doing a drone search of a quarry because of an anonymous note left in her parents' mailbox. There are a bunch of old rock quarries in the area though so maybe it was just to cover as many of them as possible?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back