Found Deceased TX - Stacie Lutz Anderson, 30, Harris County, 1999

In the comments section of one of the links, someone stated he had killed her 3 yo niece and her mother back in 72, wth was he ever let out of prison for? I hope he's found soon!

I know this has been said many times, but these killers need to be put away for the rest of their lives, upon the FIRST conviction!
Execution is even better.

Incredible that they release these monsters again and again so they can kill more innocent people. When will it stop?!

In one of the articles posted above it states Anderson served 17 years of his life sentence due to good behavior, obtaining an associate's degree and 60 hours towards a bachelor's degree, and fighting other inmates off of guards during a riot.

Oh, how nice, he got a free education.:rolleyes:

This just makes me sick! Texas is usually pretty tough on murderers. He should have gotten the DP for his murders. My, God, murders a 3 year old????

Once someone has murdered, either give them the DP or LWOP, FGS.

MOO

The article now reads "The informant also told Crime Stoppers that Anderson takes the barrel whenever he moves from one house to another, according to a search warrant."
If it said "state to state" before, it has been corrected.
Creepy though, not far from where I work!

I remember when he killed the woman and her three-year-old granddaughter. It is not something you could ever forget. The woman owned an antique shop in Silsbee, TX, and this murderer drowned the child in a commode in the shop. He should NEVER have been released from prison.

Down the years I've thought about the murders many times, just hearing the name of the town is enough to bring it back, and it is still horrifying that a man would hold a child head down in a toilet until she drowned. Still devastating. How the family of these victims got past this, I can't imagine. If they did.

A recent photo of the ????? here, and more details on the 1972 murders of Mabel McCormick and her 3-yr old granddaughter, Leslie Bowman:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7262899.html

There were inconsistent news reports at the time on this crime, and the article examines those discrepancies.

Good article, thanks.

It also has some description of the victim: "The woman was not wearing any pants or underwear but had a T-shirt on marked with a blue-flowered pattern and the word "Cherokee," according to the search warrant."

They still haven't said anything firm on the timeframe, but they're definitely talking about months; it sounds like Lowitzer is probably a reasonable guess. :(

I think we had more info. here with the Marshals' site than was on the show.

U.S. Marshals' alert including details of Anderson's latest movements. It appears he is heading for FL:

http://www.crestviewbulletin.com/news/anderson-11882-marshals-area.html

This guy is terrifying. He doesn't look like anything but a kindly neighbor. Bad news, I'd just as soon learn that he was met at the Florida line by a hungry 'gator. Or two. Or three.

Hope and pray he doesn't harm anyone else, and that he is out of this world SOON.

What alerted him to take off? Has anyone heard?

I know that our local news reported he got off a bus in Pensacola, early Tuesday morning. Funny thing, there was this strange homeless man at the Chevron station, yesterday afternoon, who rode up on a bicycle. He had a backpack, and was trying to bum cigarettes. He went inside the store, after me, bought a tall can of beer, and tried to strike a conversation. He told me and the male cashier, that he just wrote a song, and proceeded to sing aloud, "I'm a cowboy...on a steel bus I ride, I'm wanted, dead or alive." So, anyway, creepy man then said, "You know what lady, you are beautiful." Heck, I couldn't hardly wait to finish my transaction, but had to plug in my code for my debit card. He continued, but the clerk seemed a little scared, as well. This guy was old, wore a rag thing tied around his head. I think he had a few tattoos, but I was seriously just wanting to get out of there. No glasses, so just wondering if there was some more physical description of him out there, or other pics. We are east of Pensacola, in Destin. Clerk would remember him, as well.
Thanks in advance, if anyone knows.

I know that our local news reported he got off a bus in Pensacola, early Tuesday morning. Funny thing, there was this strange homeless man at the Chevron station, yesterday afternoon, who rode up on a bicycle. He had a backpack, and was trying to bum cigarettes. He went inside the store, after me, bought a tall can of beer, and tried to strike a conversation. He told me and the male cashier, that he just wrote a song, and proceeded to sing aloud, "I'm a cowboy...on a steel bus I ride, I'm wanted, dead or alive." So, anyway, creepy man then said, "You know what lady, you are beautiful." Heck, I couldn't hardly wait to finish my transaction, but had to plug in my code for my debit card. He continued, but the clerk seemed a little scared, as well. This guy was old, wore a rag thing tied around his head. I think he had a few tattoos, but I was seriously just wanting to get out of there. No glasses, so just wondering if there was some more physical description of him out there, or other pics. We are east of Pensacola, in Destin. Clerk would remember him, as well.
Thanks in advance, if anyone knows.

He's probably just some homeless dude, but I'd call the cops and let them know anyway. That one photo is the only one I've seen, and I wouldn't try to identify him from it.

That song, by the way, is an old Bon Jovi song. From the mid-eighties, I think.

The song is also used as the music for "Deadliest Catch". I love that song, and even like the show. It's possible this guy is just in his own "world", and while it can be disconcerting to encounter one, most are harmless and not dangerous.

Still, a call to the local LE couldn't hurt.

Best-
Herding Cats

Timeline of a killer: from Kountze murders to woman in barrel

By THE ENTERPRISE
October 28, 2010
Posted: October 28, 2010, 7:48 PM CDT Last updated: October 29, 2010, 10:00 AM CDT

The following information is taken from the clip files of The Beaumont Enterprise and Journal, whose reporters covered from its inception the case of Dennis Ray Anderson, 25, and Fred Foy Young Jr., 21 - men convicted in a double murder that has horrified Hardin County for almost 40 years.

Jan. 5, 1972: Mrs. Mabel McCormick, 54, and Leslie Bowman, 3, die at the residence and antique shop McCormick owned on U.S. 69 south of Kountze. Police say antiques valued at about $6,000 were taken and an attempt was made to burn the adjoining buildings by setting several mattresses in the house afire. That morning, McCormick had told her husband that two men had come into the shop who had been there once before, and that they were acting suspicious. Later in the afternoon, a claims adjuster for a freight company came to the store and the two men showed him around, one of them signing a claim form.

picture.php

:rose: Picture of 3yo Leslie Bowman, Mabel McCormick's granddaughter :rose:

Jan. 6: Civil Air Patrol planes and a Department of Public Safety helicopter join the search for two men seen at the antique store and the green and silver E-Z Haul truck they reportedly were driving. Law enforcement agencies from Beaumont, Jasper and Hardin County were participating in the investigation. The Hardin County Sheriff’s Office said the apparent motive was robbery. Sheriff Billy Paine said Texas Rangers were going to help with what he characterized as “the worst yet” of the three double murders he had been involved in investigating during his tenure.

Jan. 7-8: Hardin County officials issue warrants for two suspects in the Jan. 5 killings, the same day the suspects’ families received letters from the men saying they were sorry for the trouble they had caused and that it would be “a long time” before they were seen again.” The warrants, charging murder with malice, identify Dennis Ray Anderson, 25, and Fred Foy Young Jr., 21, both of Pearland. The search moved to the Houston area, and law enforcement personnel confirmed finding the rental truck and antiques inside at a home in Pearland after a Jan. 8 pre-dawn raid involving about 30 Texas Rangers, Department of Public Safety organized crime and intelligence unit agents, Hardin and Brazoria counties’ deputies and Pearland police. The men they sought reportedly had left at about noon Jan. 6. Sheriff Billy Paine speculated they had gone to Mexico, one of several theories based on tips. Anderson’s wife at the time told Paine, “...she and her husband were planning to start up an antique store...she never knew anything about the crime until he told her” days after the killings.

Jan. 9: Hardin County law enforcement hear of the April 1970 killing of a Hot Springs, Ark., antique shop owner, and look at it for possible connections. Anderson was described as a Vietnam veteran and someone with a history of mental problems as well as a speech impediment. He had a previous arrest for DWI, Paine said. The search returns to the Houston area.

Jan. 14: Anderson and Young turn themselves over to Texas Ranger Capt. Peter Rogers after a flight from Puerto Rico to Houston via Atlanta, Ga., which landed at Houston Intercontinental Airport at 1:45 a.m. They are taken to Hardin County and charged with two counts of murder with malice aforethought by 6:30 a.m. (Anderson was named in an additional charge of theft). They were held without bond in anticipation of a Jan. 16 (Monday) appearance before a grand jury. Information from law enforcement indicates a conversation with a priest might have influenced their return. Both men appear clean-shaven and wearing suits. “People are just too glad they are behind bars,” Chief Deputy Howard Grantham is quoted as saying.

much more here - and good pics of the trial, etc...I found trial testimony disturbing, tho....Anderson has a *very* twisted, evil mind.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/n...ers_to_woman_in_barrel.html?showFullArticle=y

I went to America's Most Wanted and he is not posted there so I'm sending them info on this guy. He must be found. He needs to be on that show.

Prayers that everyone stays safe.

I went to America's Most Wanted and he is not posted there so I'm sending them info on this guy. He must be found. He needs to be on that show.

Prayers that everyone stays safe.

Good thinking, trigger!! You are absolutely right - LE needs to catch this guy before he kills again.

I'll check FL news to see if they're covering this since he's suspected to be headed there...I know I did see one Pensacola paper w/ an article, but that's all I remember.

If they're not covering on the TV news, they need to be!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back