GUILTY TX - Starving 5 year old boy found in closet in Spring, Mar 2014

I know all while reading it I kept thinking this is a lie and the teenage boy is telling the truth.

The photos of the boy are not lying either.

I do not know what kind of person does this to a child but it is surely one who deserves to be in jail.

this case is being discussed on Dr. Drew right now

The photos of the boy are not lying either.

I do not know what kind of person does this to a child but it is surely one who deserves to be in jail.

In a third world country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can not believe she is out on bail !!! She is obviously lying.This is the video of the interview where the Lawyer is holding up pictures of the supposed bed room of the boy.The pictures look out of a catalog ,I don't believe that is an actual room in that house.Besides if she claims the little boy doesn't even live there ,I doubt he has a bedroom there !!!

I think we all know who is lying, at least I'm sure I do! Thank goodness for the teenager who told. Another Erica Parsons family and mother in my opinion.

It is almost more than I can bear to look at those pictures.

That step brother is his guardian angel. Had he found him later, I fear he wouldn't be alive. I don't think he would have made it much longer.

Sickening. At least the 5 year old was found alive. He is going to be mentally traumatized for life. I wonder what makes people do such horrible things like this.

Update and release of recent photo of this child from the hospital that is encouraging and makes me think he is making quick progress on his physical recovery:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news...-closet-receives-dozens-of-toy-donations.html

"A photo posted on Facebook shows the child in a hospital bed, enjoying his new toys. His family said he has also been cleared to eat solid food, and he put in a special request for a McDonald's Happy Meal."

Update and release of recent photo of this child from the hospital that is encouraging and makes me think he is making quick progress on his physical recovery:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news...-closet-receives-dozens-of-toy-donations.html

"A photo posted on Facebook shows the child in a hospital bed, enjoying his new toys. His family said he has also been cleared to eat solid food, and he put in a special request for a McDonald's Happy Meal."

Thank you so much for posting this!

It gives me hope to see him so happy :loveyou:

I wish there was a way to reward the 16 year old. I cannot imagine how horrific it would be to discover this little boy in the condition he is in, and then fist fight when you confront his father. So glad this little boy had a brave guardian who knew to take action. Thank god for that!

As for any adult who was responsible or in contact with this child, they all deserve to go to jail, and stay there. Sorry stepmom, but saying you hadn't seen him without a shirt on is bs, because even with a shirt on you should be able to tell he was far too thin.

I wonder why the mother lost custody in the first place? And how hard did she really try to see her son? Could she really not have saved him sooner?

I wonder why the mother lost custody in the first place? And how hard did she really try to see her son? Could she really not have saved him sooner?

I don't think she technically lost custody before this horrible discovery was made. I think she just wasn't able somehow to make the dad let her see her son, and somehow didn't know what avenues she should pursue to get her child back.

I've never been in this situation so maybe I'm a little jaded - when women say they weren't allowed to see their child or weren't able to make it happen, it just seems to me the mother either didn't try very hard or doesn't have the ability to understand how to make it happen.

Anyway, a great aunt, in my opinion, is probably a very good way to go for this darling boy.

Bio-Mom will be on Dr. Phil this Thursday 4/24/2014.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sixteen-year-old kid had to be awfully brave to do what he did, that's for sure. I don't think his actions are extraordinary, though--he acted the way many compassionate human beings would have. What's extraordinary is that he managed to keep his compassion and humanity in that kind of an environment. It can be very difficult to hold on to love and kindness when everything around you says that they are just signs of weakness.

I think perhaps the wife might have been manipulated or intimidated into keeping quiet--this is common in families with one primary abuser; the other spouse becomes afraid of what might happen if they speak up, and the abuser encourages that fear, so that eventually fear of the unknown seems much worse than the dangerous but known situation that they are currently in. It doesn't absolve her of guilt, but it would have made it much harder for her to try to find help.

Good for that 16 year old!!!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

thank you claudicici for posting the link to the Dr. Phil show. I was at work and unable to see the episode/ Watching now.

that house was prepped well for dr phil visit. right down to the paintjob.

there step mom's attorney is full of ****.

sorry but I am not buying anything they are selling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back