Found Deceased TX - Taylor Pomaski, 29, last seen @ party, Spring, Harris Co, 25 Apr 2021 *POI arrested*

185680267_10159822135995530_6660959710260080292_n.jpg

3OJRJGIYJBDEZLYDB6AG5PV4QE.jpg

Big difference in photo's, has Taylor been ill recently?

Here is her FB. Last activity was a "In a Relationship" post on April 23rd - two days before disappearing.

Taylor Pomaski
It was also posted in 2020, so the relationship is a little older than that. Maybe it's an on/off again sorta thing?

I searched Harris County court records nothing came up, found 4 pages on a KW Jr., have no idea if related to the same person on her page.

It was also posted in 2020, so the relationship is a little older than that. Maybe it's an on/off again sorta thing?
I searched Harris County court records nothing came up, found 4 pages on a KW Jr., have no idea if related to the same person on her page.

That's quite a difference in photos. Illness or addiction I'm guessing. I found an arrest for someone of her name, age (given arrest date) and residence for DUI in Maryland. Maryland State Police report 556 DUI arrests for September 1st thru 9th, 2017

Woman still missing after attending party last month in NW Harris County

Texas EquuSearch representative said there is no valid explanation for Pomaski's disappearance, and they have reason to believe she may be in danger”

I wonder if the photo used by LE on twitter (the one where she looks less well than in her missing persons flyer) was perhaps taken at the party in question? That looks to me like a candid vs. posed photo.

After spending some time on her FB, I am now sitting on my hands

Here is her FB. Last activity was a "In a Relationship" post on April 23rd - two days before disappearing.

Taylor Pomaski

I believe the "in a relationship" guy from her FB status is an NFL player. We can't discuss him, but if you google his name, and "texas" and "arrest"... well, you get the idea. I'll be quiet now.

I believe the "in a relationship" guy from her FB status is an NFL player. We can't discuss him, but if you google his name, and "texas" and "arrest"... well, you get the idea. I'll be quiet now.
The most important thing is that Taylor absolutely has an address history with that person at more than one address including the address she was last seen at. This is not going to be much of a mystery. Especially with a story where she was allegedly at a party but no one has provided a description of what she was wearing. The only question is whether anyone will give up where she is.

I google mapped the area she was seen last. It seems like a fairly nice quiet neighborhood. Not a place I would expect a wild, crazy party to happen but a nice backyard gathering. I am unfamiliar with that area, but I can’t help but feel this was the last place she was seen alive by a group of people. She wasn’t reported missing right away from my reading, not reported to the public until almost 3 weeks after her last seen date. Her picture looks like she’s been crying to me, but it could be other things. If she was missing for 3 weeks that’s a lot of time for things to happen. I’ll keep watching the local news stations. Hopefully they’ll have a break on it soon.

Tried to find a marriage license in Harris or any of the nearby counties and even Las Vegas and didn't come up with anything.
My stepson recently got married (May 8th) at Justice of Peace, lives in Harris County but had to go to Brazos county to get it done on the day they wanted. I’m not sure how to search for marriage license but it may be worth checking a bit further out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back