TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is going to be a Lifetime movie made about this case, I swear.

I'm off for a bit. Praying for an arrest by time I come back!

I think there is some confusion about whether people on the warrants are "cleared." That is not true. LE said they're not considered "persons of interest" or "suspects" ...***but then the next part "AT THIS TIME." ***

As with most investigations, you cover your bases. It wouldn't be fair to name someone if they don't have enough evidence to charge them. It could have major implications on that person's life. At the same time: NO ONE has been CLEARED, so everyone is essentially a 'suspect' in Missy's murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breck - might be worth repeating that at the beginning of thread 11, for clarification

I have said it several times, I really like whoever is leading this investigation. I (we all) really grew to love "SMS" in the Sievers case, his name is (Sheriff) Mike Scott and he is just fantastic! I can't wait to find out who the LEOs behind this investigation are, they are sharp. I bet it's those Texas Rangers- NOT to be confused with the baseball team :)

IMO

Love me some Texas Rangers (both of them)!! Hehe

Let's say she was making $7.5K instead of $75K, that's still more than she was making before she went back to work and became a trainer. Her having any job bringing in extra income doesn't explain how they'd be having financial troubles with extra money coming in from Missy as it's more money than being a stay at home mom, which she had been for years until recently when she got into fitness:
http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20160421/obituary-terri-missy-bevers

For people who still think that you can make money in MLMs... google "pinktruth" - website full of ex-Mary Kay consultants who will tell you what it's really like in MLMs. Also entertaining to read! hehe

I think there is some confusion about whether people on the warrants are "cleared." That is not true. LE said they're not considered "persons of interest" or "suspects" ...***but then the next part "AT THIS TIME." ***

As with most investigations, you cover your bases. It wouldn't be fair to name someone if they don't have enough evidence to charge them. It could have major implications on that person's life. At the same time: NO ONE has been CLEARED, so everyone is essentially a 'suspect' in Missy's murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the quote from LE makes that very clear..." at this time"

I would imagine that something like "hey, you are pretty. So tell me about yourself" or "Hi, good looking. So tell me what's underneath that nice six pack" or things of that nature would be "flirtatious", while statements such as "When am I going to see you again" or "my husband is going out of town; we can get together tonight" or "OMG, I'm late. What are we going to do if I'm pregnant" would point toward and "intimate" relationship.

Well whatever it was, went on from Jan 2016 until her death... per that document. And they Extracted Data from his phone too, that was after they had Extracted MB iPhone and iPad.

From what I glean from BB's FB, he's had ongoing health problems. In February, he posts about three months of "pain and suffering" and "chronic pain." Bills could predate this April 16 hospital visit.

I expect that is very much the case that this didn't come out of nowhere, so would BB's health problems be the actual reason she stopped being a stay at home mom and went and got a job? Unless the financial problems date to on or before 2014 (about the time she went back to work as trainer), nothing is sticking out that should be causing new problems since she went back to work.

I have been pretty good at keeping up with all of these threads (don’t tell my boss) - but I am missing two things: 1) in the latest True Crime Radio, Waxahachie Media Publisher Scott Brooks talked about how the Midlo LE related rumor mill had the suspect being an African American female. Out of the list of 7 / 9 on the warrant, who is that? Not CT. So who is he talking about? And 2) regarding AJT, so much discussion about how he, possibly in addition to CW, was MB’s lover - (hence giving CT a motive). Where is the evidence for this? I am not being snarky. Seriously, I must have missed it. I don’t see it in sm. The fact that they were both working for the same company, both in Austin, knew each other . . . I get that. But where does that add up to extra-marital affair? Why are we not talking much about CW, who (even though "cleared" by LE) supposedly was having intimate texts or whatever with MB, but are instead talking about AJT? What did I miss? Please fill me in! Thanks!

To be fair, I don't recall reading anything yesterday on WS where people were insinuating AJT had any type of inappropriate relationship with MB. The conversations I'v read were in reference to him possibly being a competitor of hers for business or jealousy by another of his attention to or business relationship with MB.

I am just logging in today from yesterday, so please forgive me if I missed something.

I think the quote from LE makes that very clear..." at this time"

EXACTLY. The fact they added "at this time" is telling. They didn't say "they have been absolutely cleared." Those of us who work in this field understand the legalities of why it's so important to use those terms. That's why LE probably came out and did that interview so late last night. LE must be strategic while not ruining people's lives along the way. Tread lightly, but key words used tell a lot.

I agree. Someone is shaking in their shoes about the search warrant.

I don't know if the creepy messages were a set up to show Missy had a stalker (could very well be!) or just an angry person messing with the person s/he was angry with. Whatever the case, the IP address is going to be valuable....unless the perp somehow covered that? Not sure how to cover an IP address - is it possible?

Well, someone could use tor...not sure how it would work with a cellphone though.

You're right, you didn't say anything rude. There were a few rude comments before yours before I went to bed, basically insinuating how sexist I am to say such a thing, so when I woke up to another one I didn't even realize it wasn't attack-y. Sry Matchbox my bad

I have been pretty good at keeping up with all of these threads (don’t tell my boss) - but I am missing two things: 1) in the latest True Crime Radio, Waxahachie Media Publisher Scott Brooks talked about how the Midlo LE related rumor mill had the suspect being an African American female. Out of the list of 7 / 9 on the warrant, who is that? Not CT. So who is he talking about? And 2) regarding AJT, so much discussion about how he, possibly in addition to CW, was MB’s lover - (hence giving CT a motive). Where is the evidence for this? I am not being snarky. Seriously, I must have missed it. I don’t see it in sm. The fact that they were both working for the same company, both in Austin, knew each other . . . I get that. But where does that add up to extra-marital affair? Why are we not talking much about CW, who (even though "cleared" by LE) supposedly was having intimate texts or whatever with MB, but are instead talking about AJT? What did I miss? Please fill me in! Thanks!

Because the people on the warrant are not named as POI's or Suspects. Therefore, you may discuss them, but you may not insinuate or accuse them of murder. LE will eventually release their findings and name someone. Until then, tread lightly when discussing them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500