TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the payment part of your comment, but I am starting to suspect that this case is bigger than just MB.

I do think it is interesting about how many LE agencies are involved, but for you true crime buffs, how atypical is this? Anyone know of any murders in which this many agencies were involved and it ended up being pretty cut and dry?

Also has anyone made any connections with Missy and the deputies, LE, ongoing cases etc.?

Has anyone looked at Casey Williams? He may have removed his profile from linked in because all people with that name that I can find now are female. There is one that comes up in a search that is involved in power lifting but he is from Pennsylvania (pubic website promoting business). If he is not even from her state, I'm guessing the whole thing was an online flirtation and there was no actual physical contact.

Has anyone looked at Casey Williams? He may have removed his profile from linked in because all the people with that name that I can find now are female. There is one that comes up in a search that is involved in power lifting but he is from Pennsylvania (pubic website promoting business). If he is not even from her state, I'm guessing the whole thing was an online flirtation and there was no actual physical contact.
She has a local friend on Facebook with that name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was me - I posted killer may have gotten paid with illegal substance (was going to add arkansasmimi's snippet to it, but thread got closed so posted above). I think your idea might be another to consider, though, if I were a criminal I might balk at being paid with a 'hot' gun.

I've thought for about 6 threads now that this case is bigger than just Missy's murder (horrendous as that was), and may involve not only illegal drugs but possibly stolen weapons, possibly related to the 2LE arrested recently. (One of which had illegal drugs as well as stolen guns discovered during the property search.)

Totally agree with you about it being bigger than MB, I haven't ruled out drugs for payment and if you think about it, these "hot" guns only trace back to bad cops in small town TX but they were actually marked as destroyed, if you're matching ballistics, will it hit hot or destroyed? Do they have a log of all the weapons they took? Hmm.

My additions to the new thread, and answering some questions from the previous thread. Thank you all for the kind welcome! I tend to be long-winded, so forgive me in advance.

Yes, I believe the subject in the video is a non-athletic male who is not elderly. My definition of old might be different than others, so I'll just leave it at non-elderly. The sway back and head-forward posture is not uncommon, but to the degree seen in footage of the Bevers family members and the subject in the footage, it is much less common.

Yes, the physical traits of members of the Bevers men I mention could extend to other family members, but I’m keeping my evaluations on this forum to those persons who have been shown in the media.

Speculations about the crime in the media that I have already disregarded:

1. That the person in the surveillance footage is female.
The upper-to-lower body ratio alone tells me the subject is male. Again, I could be wrong, but this and other traits confirm it for me. The surveillance footage is distorted due to a wide angle lens, making the suspect appear at times squatty, short, heavier. On footage where the suspect is in the center of the frame (where the least distortion occurs), he appears leaner and taller.

2. That the victim suffered stab wounds from a knife.
"Puncture wounds" do not necessarily mean stabbing or knife. As has been reported already, her injuries are consistent with the weapon the suspect is holding in surveillance footage, which I believe is a rock hammer.

I also do not believe there is a wider conspiracy. When it comes to murder, the likelihood of a suburban housewife being the target of a wider conspiracy is close to nil. In addition, the plan, scenario, disguise, etc. do not fit with the theory of a wider conspiracy or professional hit. Rather, they indicate to me an attempt to divert attention away from a person or persons close to the victim.

I do not disregard persons of interest based on alibi. As I mentioned earlier, alibis are not an indication of innocence. Elaborate or non-routine alibis may actually indicate deception and planning. My thinking is if you’re a suspect in a murder, where would you like to be during the commission of a crime? At home alone where no one could verify your alibi? Or as far away as possible with a trail of tickets and receipts, social media posts, etc.? The latter, of course. If you were innocent and unaware of an imminent murder, you’d be home in bed. If you knew what was about to go down or were involved, you’d want to create as much of an alibi as possible for the time of the crime.

I'm loving reading everyone's ideas on this.

I still need to put in some things like candle lite vigil and so forth

April 22 Fri
8:40 p.m. S.W. The Dry Cleaner Super Center - Cody McKinney

April 23 Sat
11:00 a.m. MB funeral Cowboy Church of Ellis County Waxahachie, TX, US

April 24 Sun
End date for AT&T Target #’s 4/25 S.W. -Cody McKinney

April 25 Mon

3:25 p.m. S.W. AT&T Target #’s - Cody McKinney 3/1/16 - 4/24/16> Missy Bevers, Brandon Bevers, Randy Bevers, AJ Tucker, Courtney Tucker, Kevin Cozine, Michele Cozine, Vikki Bevers, W Houtz

April 26 Tues
Faxed Emergency Data Req & Preservation LinkedIn Missy Bevers Nick Selby

Faxed Emergency Data Req & Preservation LinkedIn Casey Williams Nick Selby

April 27 Wed
3:50 p.m. S.W. LinkedIn Missy Bevers acct Cody McKinney

3:50 p.m. S.W.LinkedIn Casey Williams acct Cody McKinney

Dry Cleaner SW notarized & filed for Record

6:14 p.m.BB & RB give press conf to media at MPD explaining the shirt w/blood. States only has had 1 Formal Interview, early on. Now “believes she was targeted”

BB & RB address media re Dry Cleaner SW live coverage 6:14 pm [video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

I just did a search and no one by that name comes up. Maybe he unfriended her?
Hmmm maybe he did. His profile is still up. I'd message it to you but I can't figure out how on on my phone!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think that you can still go back and click the red triangle "report post" alert button and the mods will see it.

I did thanks. LOL I did it and thought was gone then lol thread closed. We were doing at same time lol

My additions to the new thread, and answering some questions from the previous thread. Thank you all for the kind welcome! I tend to be long-winded, so forgive me in advance.

Yes, I believe the subject in the video is a non-athletic male who is not elderly. My definition of old might be different than others, so I'll just leave it at non-elderly. The sway back and head-forward posture is not uncommon, but to the degree seen in footage of the Bevers family members and the subject in the footage, it is much less common.

Yes, the physical traits of members of the Bevers men I mention could extend to other family members, but I’m keeping my evaluations on this forum to those persons who have been shown in the media.

Speculations about the crime in the media that I have already disregarded:

1. That the person in the surveillance footage is female.
The upper-to-lower body ratio alone tells me the subject is male. Again, I could be wrong, but this and other traits confirm it for me. The surveillance footage is distorted due to a wide angle lens, making the suspect appear at times squatty, short, heavier. On footage where the suspect is in the center of the frame (where the least distortion occurs), he appears leaner and taller.

2. That the victim suffered stab wounds from a knife.
"Puncture wounds" do not necessarily mean stabbing or knife. As has been reported already, her injuries are consistent with the weapon the suspect is holding in surveillance footage, which I believe is a rock hammer.

I also do not believe there is a wider conspiracy. When it comes to murder, the likelihood of a suburban housewife being the target of a wider conspiracy is close to nil. In addition, the plan, scenario, disguise, etc. do not fit with the theory of a wider conspiracy or professional hit. Rather, they indicate to me an attempt to divert attention away from a person or persons close to the victim.

I do not disregard persons of interest based on alibi. As I mentioned earlier, alibis are not an indication of innocence. Elaborate or non-routine alibis may actually indicate deception and planning. My thinking is if you’re a suspect in a murder, where would you like to be during the commission of a crime? At home alone where no one could verify your alibi? Or as far away as possible with a trail of tickets and receipts, social media posts, etc.? The latter, of course. If you were innocent and unaware of an imminent murder, you’d be home in bed. If you knew what was about to go down or were involved, you’d want to create as much of an alibi as possible for the time of the crime.

I'm loving reading everyone's ideas on this.

I agree about the conspiracy. It is nil for sure. I can't get past the fact that BB just happened to be out of town when she was killed. It is too Mark Sieverish for me. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Vader View Post
This was verified by the media.

Thanks. I knew I had seen it somewhere. So the list at the top of this thread needs to be updated.
:thinking: Guess I missed that in all the pages behind anyone got a link? Thanks

That was me - I posted killer may have gotten paid with illegal substance (was going to add arkansasmimi's snippet to it, but thread got closed so posted above). I think your idea might be another to consider, though, if I were a criminal I might balk at being paid with a 'hot' gun.

I've thought for about 6 threads now that this case is bigger than just Missy's murder (horrendous as that was), and may involve not only illegal drugs but possibly stolen weapons, possibly related to the 2LE arrested recently. (One of which had illegal drugs as well as stolen guns discovered during the property search.)
One thing that I thought when I saw some of those credentials (and the other Inv so far have great ones also) ... but I noticed the Financial and IRS lol I bet that workplace that BB is a VP at ... getting a good audit ;)

I just did a search and no one by that name comes up. Maybe he unfriended her?

He was her friend yesterday and I just checked right now and he is not listed from what I can see. Her friend count is at 1855 right now

I do think it is interesting about how many LE agencies are involved, but for you true crime buffs, how atypical is this? Anyone know of any murders in which this many agencies were involved and it ended up being pretty cut and dry?

Also has anyone made any connections with Missy and the deputies, LE, ongoing cases etc.?

Ummm saw husband has with LEO connections as a fb friend....:scared:

And on the MPD page there was people tagging a MPD officer family member... unsure why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike