TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are looking for a mean and vindictive person. Someone who is assured of their own righteousness. Someone who, when they feel betrayed won't seek to get even, but will exact revenge. A "cross me once and I'll shoot you twice" kind of person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone knows that car. The decal is enough to narrow it down if it is anyone local I would think. Altima's? All over the place. But specifically with an oval shaped sticker placed exactly where the sticker in the pic is placed? That has to narrow it down by over 95%. Even if SP is covering it up, removing it, whatever at the moment, it shouldn't matter. Someone knows that car from before the murder. No idea whether it is involved, but IF it is local, I am confidant they will locate the car/owner if they haven't already. JMO

Great catch! What about pic 2 from MBs FB from 01/19/16? Is that silver car in the parking lot a Nissan Altima. I apologize in advance if it's not. I am not that good with newer cars.

You know, since you guys have brought this to light, I must admit that the Camp Gladiator Midlo Facebook page from December 30th has captured my interest from the very beginning of this investigation (I refer back to it frequently). On this day, there is a picture, which also includes MB, and in this picture there is a person, with eyes that are similar and a stance that is interesting. I have refrained from referencing this picture because it was just a feeling and based on nothing, but I find it eerie that this picture now surrounds the dates being referenced regarding the vehicle. I just wanted to share...

The store owner said they saw the car in the overnight video footage BEFORE knowing about the murder.

Unless the owner has a home screen surveillance video.. (which he may have). He would of had to watch that surveillance footage from home before he went to work. Driving in to work, he would pass all the commotion going on right down the street with crime scene tape, news vans and police cars everywhere. Was he asked not to say anything this whole time? And was it really "2-ish?" Does he really run in and look at tapes before hearing about the murder? These are just my thoughts - no facts. It's a puzzle, with 90% of the pieces missing.

Great catch! What about pic 2 from MBs FB from 01/19/16? Is that silver car in the parking lot a Nissan Altima. I apologize in advance if it's not. I am not that good with newer cars.

Honda Accord

Someone posted earlier (sorry can't remember who) about the angle of the elbow relative to their height as they reach for a door handle. It was very interesting to me. I'm sure Texas Building Code has a height requirement for door handles. I'm kind of discouraged in that computer program if that's all they gleaned. Hope it didn't cost a ton to pay for that special equipment geez. IMO

I think that one is a Honda. :)

I think we are looking for a mean and vindictive person. Someone who is assured of their own righteousness. Someone who, when they feel betrayed won't seek to get even, but will exact revenge. A "cross me once and I'll shoot you twice" kind of person.

Agreed. I also still think it's a woman and I do think the ultima is connected. I am thinking an arrest will be coming soon and I do not believe its ct. I think the fact Missy hasn't gone to the gym in two weeks will also turn out to be related.

My thoughts on the car is it was a drop off car but someone was on their tail down 287. So they pull off, let them pass. Check both ways for a minute, then proceed up 287 where they drop the perp off to return later for pick up. Giving plenty of time to do the outside "staging" prior to entering.

BBM.

I see what you did there.

You know, since you guys have brought this to light, I must admit that the Camp Gladiator Midlo Facebook page from December 30th has captured my interest from the very beginning of this investigation (I refer back to it frequently). On this day, there is a picture, which also includes MB, and in this picture there is a person, with eyes that are similar and a stance that is interesting. I have refrained from referencing this picture because it was just a feeling and based on nothing, but I find it eerie that this picture now surrounds the dates being referenced regarding the vehicle. I just wanted to share...
Just looked and I see what you are talking about. Unfortunately there are no names listed. That person looks kinda familiar. Maybe a friend of one of MB's fb friends?

The store owner said they saw the car in the overnight video footage BEFORE knowing about the murder.
I noticed 2 different kind of cameras on the store building. They have those dome security cameras on the outside walls and also a regular (at least 1) box type camera directly underneath the overhang/awning in the storefront overlooking the NW parking lot.. It is possible, that the box camera is motion activated and the domes are constant record. -Nin

A thought on this car. Assuming the car is registered in Texas, it seems like LE would have run the make, model, and 2010-2012 as suspected, through state registeration for the surrounding counties to see if one was owned by a person in the area. This would give them a staring base to work with. Perhaps run the car for the entire state.

Wonder if they have done that? Also, wonder if they cannot locate the car, but have reason to believe the owner is still in the area? With that oval sticker on it, it would be easy to identify it.

Of course, someone may be busy tonight removing an oval sticker! Lol!

I've wondered the same, but after doing a bit of quick research, it's probably not a practical exercise. It's a popular car, which means it would be a LOT of legwork to check out each of those vehicles.

I don't have access to the DMV database, but I can extrapolate numbers based on US car sales and relative population bases. If those 2010-12 Altimas are distributed evenly across the US per capita, then there are almost 400* in Ellis Co TX alone. That's gotta be a way bigger man-hour proposition than MPD wants to invest, with the payoff only being to talk to someone who happened to stop ~1/2 mile away and across the road for a couple minutes 2-3 hours before the crime.

Instead, with the presser today, they took the practical route, in light of the relative unlikelihood that this is even gonna help, and asked that person to come talk to them and let them know if they saw anything helpful or not. Makes sense in use of limited resources.

*If we add in surrounding and nearby counties, the count skyrockets, with Dallas Co having an estimated/extrapolated 6000 Altimas from those years, and Johnson/Tarrant another 5000 perhaps.

Just looked and I see what you are talking about. Unfortunately there are no names listed. That person looks kinda familiar. Maybe a friend of one of MB's fb friends?

I bet she is there.

She had to have had a connection there in some form in order to be able to hold her class there. You can't just pinpoint a place and say "I'm going to hold a class here, I need a key."

What kind of connection? With who? We don't know right now.

I'm NOT insinuating that this is an affair connection, but somehow a personal connection with someone who could ensure that she was a trustworthy person.

JMO
You completely lost me in your first paragraph. i wasn't talking about MB's connection to the church. I'm saying she may not be connected to the killer other than the fact that the killer may have driven by one day at just the right time to see a woman alone going into the church. It may have been days or weeks later after further surveillance that he decided to go break into the church and wait to kill her. The only connection being that he found someone that he could hunt and kill and then get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173