TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE ever said that MB had not been sexually assaulted in any way ? Have they ever said how her body was positioned when it was found ?

I'd probably go down that rabbit hole too. I keep thinking this person could be a fire person, male or female, probably male. They have to break into buildings to get to fires, so I think breaking into a church would be no problem for a person with that type of experience.

When I initially saw the close-up pic of the sticker another WS member posted a few days ago, I thought it might be a tractor, because there are circles that suggest wheels, at least IMHO. That would not be unexpected around those parts. Then I thought about the tools used and the gear and it clicked that if this is the perp's car, a firefighter-related sticker would not be unusual. I ran through so many fire department decals online, and a lot of them have three- or four-leafed emblems, which may be what is in front of the truck. It also looks like it could be a little cartoon man, like Bob the Builder. Obviously all JMO. It could be a metro bus, a school bus, but that dark circle on the right side sure looks like a wheel to me.

OK, there was a photo used in the Interview last night. Kinda freaked me a little. It is a pic of BB and MB. But when I had looked at it prior I was thinking that it was BB friend that passed away BH. The comment that goes with that particular photo is eerie now too. It is orig from Aug 31, 2014 (or where I seen and mistook who was in photo orig just glancing at it) It was used again Dec 1 2015.

Comment that MB wrote Aug 31, 2014

Missy Bevers
August 31, 2014 · Cedar Park, TX ·
Slow down time at the "Bxxx Wxxxx Hxxxxx" house. Going to miss you so much Brad!! You were an Awesome man!! I want to leave this place some day knowing that I lived my life to the fullest, giving all myself to my family first and then others!! I have a husband just like that!!

Heart breaking knowing MB life was cut short too, by a different kind of demon. ** Brad passed away Aug 27, funeral was Aug 30 2014 Cedar Park Tx, about 26/30 min from Austin Tx. Maybe MB visited with their friend while in Austin and she the one creepy message shown to?

* the quotation marks were added by MB, and at the time the account and MB were friends as this account is tagged and is blue. That account is no longer on MB friend list and now name is changed to the widows name. ** have no idea when the fb "friend" removal happened, could have been after all the social media drama**

That is weird. Eerie even.

This was discussed many threads ago. If I remember correctly, someone who is familiar with the church stated that it's a long coat hanging on a portable coat hanger type thing.

Oh yes, I remember that now. It caught me off guard when I saw it earlier. Thanks. ☺

When I initially saw the close-up pic of the sticker another WS member posted a few days ago, I thought it might be a tractor, because there are circles that suggest wheels, at least IMHO. That would not be unexpected around those parts. Then I thought about the tools used and the gear and it clicked that if this is the perp's car, a firefighter-related sticker would not be unusual. I ran through so many fire department decals online, and a lot of them have three- or four-leafed emblems, which may be what is in front of the truck. It also looks like it could be a little cartoon man, like Bob the Builder. Obviously all JMO. It could be a metro bus, a school bus, but that dark circle on the right side sure looks like a wheel to me.

I think I see a wheel too! Now I'm going to have to google fire emblems and the like. Oh, maybe I could ask a fireman? BBL...

Thanks for posting that. Something I just noticed from those pictures. Notice on the top picture---how many fluorescent light fixtures there are on the ceiling.

Then notice the reflections of the lights coming off the floor in the second picture. That shows how few of the lights were on when the SP was walking around in the church waiting for MB to appear.

Yes there are light reflections in most all of the snips of video. It was def not dark in there. ** you know how they have light switches that 1 switch turns on say every other then another turns on the other... so at night just leave 1 flipped so have some lighting but not fully lit up.. JMHO thats how this is. * Also side note, you can see the Cub Corner/in that one better than the distorted distance of the one with squirrel .. there is a little palm tree by it... OK.. see the light fixtures... on the right side row, count down 3 lights... there is the hallway to the right .. just prior to the door the Suspect opens by the bulletin board. That hallway goes to a back worker entrance for the Cub Corner (the babies room) NG is still snooping gotta hold the rest close to the vest :floorlaugh:

The search feature on WS and I used to not get along, but for me, the newest update seems to have fixed those issues :) What seems to be the problem?

Just using the regular search feature, not the advanced, too many times the response is no matches (whatever the sentence is).

Or the return is a huge list of threads on the subject which includes every page in the thread. Well, I can go back page by page myself.

How do I narrow it down to look for a specific item? For example, in this case, I entered Bevers killer picture and got 26 line returns, with each page of the thread listed on each line. I know, we are only on Thread #21 or 22. TIA.

No problem. You'll get the hang of it. I'm rural too, so it kind of looks rural to me, but that BIG ole GUN store right there seems out of place doesn't it? Not the church because it's the bible belt, but that store makes it seem not so rural. Everything is just spread out. Who knows what it will look like in a couple of years?

I agree it does look out of place, but it's Texas and guns and Texas go hand and hand. I've read that Midlothian is growing and the surrounding communities are as well. If that's true a BIG gun store makes perfect sense.

Is this what you are trying to link to?

T8LAAb6.jpg

no the link is a 360 view

I think I see a wheel too! Now I'm going to have to google fire emblems and the like. Oh, maybe I could ask a fireman? BBL...

To me, it looks like a cartoon-version fire truck, like in this quilt pattern, only shorter and with the ladder higher on the back: Frankie%27s+Firetruck+Accent+Floor+Kids+Rug.jpg

OK, there was a photo used in the Interview last night. Kinda freaked me a little. It is a pic of BB and MB. But when I had looked at it prior I was thinking that it was BB friend that passed away BH. The comment that goes with that particular photo is eerie now too. It is orig from Aug 31, 2014 (or where I seen and mistook who was in photo orig just glancing at it) It was used again Dec 1 2015.

Comment that MB wrote Aug 31, 2014

Missy Bevers
August 31, 2014 · Cedar Park, TX ·
Slow down time at the "Bxxx Wxxxx Hxxxxx" house. Going to miss you so much Brad!! You were an Awesome man!! I want to leave this place some day knowing that I lived my life to the fullest, giving all myself to my family first and then others!! I have a husband just like that!!

Heart breaking knowing MB life was cut short too, by a different kind of demon. ** Brad passed away Aug 27, funeral was Aug 30 2014 Cedar Park Tx, about 26/30 min from Austin Tx. Maybe MB visited with their friend while in Austin and she the one creepy message shown to?

* the quotation marks were added by MB, and at the time the account and MB were friends as this account is tagged and is blue. That account is no longer on MB friend list and now name is changed to the widows name. ** have no idea when the fb "friend" removal happened, could have been after all the social media drama**

BBM
This kind of freaked me out a little bit because I live in Cedar Park. That distance might be to downtown Austin, but the Domain (where the Whole Foods from the CG weekend) is only 10 miles from here and where I work is ~5 miles from my house and in the Austin city limits. It would have been a very short drive for her to visit someone here.

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted, but this case brought me back. Someone on an earlier thread posted an enlarged and lightened picture of the Nissan sticker. I enlarged it again and lightened it as well. I'm not tech-savvy and made no substantive changes to the picture. Doesn't it look like a fire truck leaning to the right, and either a man standing in front of the fire truck or a shield? I've tried to search online for a similar sticker and found nothing. What do you all think?View attachment 95345

I'm still so far behind~~~looks like a chicken and the face of a polar bear to me...LOL

I looked at the firefighter angel as well. The bumper sticker may look something like this, instead of two wheels it's a lopsided hat? ( I'm tired) I'll also edit and quote the original post with attachment

this is an EXAMPLE

well here is the URL won't work for a pic http://shop.americasbravestand.com/images/1358232783495-86299780.bmp

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted, but this case brought me back. Someone on an earlier thread posted an enlarged and lightened picture of the Nissan sticker. I enlarged it again and lightened it as well. I'm not tech-savvy and made no substantive changes to the picture. Doesn't it look like a fire truck leaning to the right, and either a man standing in front of the fire truck or a shield? I've tried to search online for a similar sticker and found nothing. What do you all think?View attachment 95345

Attachments

• 1358232783495-86299780.bmp
    222.9 KB · Views: 57
We are all over the map on the sex of this monster. LOL~ I am convinced it's a small weasel of a man with big mental and physical issues. Too many particulars involved that I don't believe a woman would engage in. A woman, IMO, would want a quick fixer upper and not a long drawn out costume prep, break in, vandalism, murder and escape. It's just my opinion at this point and subject to change in a moment.
JMHO, thats going to be one of the BIG things :gathering: when the Suspect is caught... was it a Man or Woman..

I don't know what that is but I thought the same thing when I saw it. It really does look like a person facing the wall with something in the hand. Kinda spooky.

Yeah...I thought so too!!!

Ok~~~I give up~~~I'm never catching up on this thread~~I'm defeated, so I'm going to bed!! Good night all and hope that I wake up to some good news that the perp is caught!

I think that possibly their peripheral vision was obstructed by goggles and a helmet, and the too-big boots made them clumsier than usual....coupled with the gait which I think is their natural gait, but pronounced because of the boots. JMO

My husband wears dress shoes to work because he works in an office setting; however, he keeps a pair of work boots in his office for the rare times he has to go out "on site" at which time they are required to wear them. I never see him in these boots because he changes back into his other shoes before coming home. Our daughter had a game one day and he showed up in those boots. I watched him walk up to the field for a good 5 minutes because he was walking with a single mom/friend of mine who had recently gotten engaged. The entire time they were walking, I was excited thinking I would finally get to to meet her new fiancé. I didn't realize it was MY husband until they were in the bleachers. THIS, in spite of the fact that I pick out his clothes every morning so i should have recognized that, the fact that we have been married 20 plus years, AND I was expecting him! We had a good laugh over it, but my point is wearing different shoes, even ones that fit, can significantly change ones gait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for two pictures if one of you can tell me where to find them. They have been posted before.

One is a close up of SP boot/shoe. The discussion revolved around the shape of the sole and the color.

The other picture is a close up of SP side angle or back angle of the foot where it looks like something is flopping or loose.

I greatly appreciate anyone who can help. As stated above, the Search feature and I are not working together. :(

So....we do think the person sending the friend request is someone inserting him/herself into the case to be a jerk, or is it the perp?? Or some other scenario?

jmo

:silly: those dang :tos: Which I am thankful for, sure wear out the delete button lol

My husband wears dress shoes to work because he works in an office setting; however, he keeps a pair of work boots in his office for the rare times he has to go out "on site" at which time they are required to wear them. I never see him in these boots because he changes back into his other shoes before coming home. Our daughter had a game one day and he showed up in those boots. I watched him walk up to the field for a good 5 minutes because he was walking with a single mom/friend of mine who had recently gotten engaged. The entire time they were walking, I was excited thinking I would finally get to to meet her new fiancé. I didn't realize it was MY husband until they were in the bleachers. THIS, in spite of the fact that I pick out his clothes every morning so i should have recognized that, the fact that we have been married 20 plus years, AND I was expecting him! We had a good laugh over it, but my point is wearing different shoes, even ones that fit, can significantly change ones gait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slippery floors might have been a factor.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member