TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note about the gate, and just throwing personal experience in, I am an athletic 5'10" female, when I ski (referring to my previouse comment about how I walk in ski boots) Im also wearing a ton of gear, not knee and shin gear obviously I am not playing soccer while I'm skiing, but yhe extra bulk of my gear and my boots make me unrecognizable by gate, my friends only know its me by my recognized skis and gear. The gate may not be the biggest clue here. Just saying. Esp, if Patperp doesn't play dress up very often. Speaking thoughts of mine only, no proof.

Another editorial from Scott Brooks, publisher of the Waxahachie Daily Light

http://www.waxahachietx.com/opinion/20160528/day-is-coming

Posted May 28, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Updated at 2:30 PM

"This is an open letter to the person who murdered Missy Bevers:
So, it’s been almost five full weeks since you took the life of Missy Bevers. In that time you’ve probably had moments of actually believing you got away with murder, but let me offer you a dose of reality. Whether it has been five weeks or five months, your day of reckoning is approaching. I’m certain, as are thousands of local readers of our newspapers, the police know far more about you than any of us know and certainly far more than you think they know. They’re no dummies nor are they willing to compromise capturing you by working any way but methodically."

More at link. I'll forgo giving an opinion...because I don't think the killer feels ANY remorse.

Outer door with doorknob off/busted window reach in push the bar...walk into small entry room.. then there is the inside door . Reason I stated no pry marks on the interior Kitchen door.. I said that door must not have been locked. So suspect could just walk on through, not having to bust up another door. JMHO, once got in that metal door he/she was free to do as wished... and did JMHO ** hope made a sandwich and drank something first ;) left behind dirty dishes

Okay sounds good, I get that, now what door is the one you posted in your reply. Knowing this perp, they prob did make a damn sammich..... makes me sick the arrogance...

Those look like big trees. When actually they are thick bushes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I believe they are big trees. Big Evergreen trees to be specific. Leyland Cypress trees would be my guess.

Outer door with doorknob off/busted window reach in push the bar...walk into small entry room.. then there is the inside door . Reason I stated no pry marks on the interior Kitchen door.. I said that door must not have been locked. So suspect could just walk on through, not having to bust up another door. JMHO, once got in that metal door he/she was free to do as wished... and did JMHO ** hope made a sandwich and drank something first ;) left behind dirty dishes

Good DNA reference...I saw what looked like a puddle on one floor shot, so maybe they checked that too.

Can someone please post a link to where most standard door sizes are 84" as opposed to the 80" that I find every time I search for it?

Thanks!

image.jpg

I did some research and put on a helmet (racing) and OMG it was hot, I could barely hear or breathe. I can't imagine adding a balaclava to the mix! I don't think this is the type of helmet SP wore but I do notice the straps (pictured) and the hanging thing taped to the side that could be confused with a mic (as speculated or questioned in previous posts) or possibly the straps were not fastened like I did? I made the face shot B&W like the one of SP we are working with and as you can tell, the helmet I'm wearing has more open space in the front.

Full disclaimer, it took liquid courage to post these but its research, right? :drink:

ETA: I have a lot of (long) hair. If SP is female I will bet my next paycheck her hair is not long. No way I could have fit it in there with all that other stuff. IMO

Can someone please post a link to where most standard door sizes are 84" as opposed to the 80" that I find every time I search for it?

Thanks!

I googled standard office door sizes, and yahoo says 84", and that commercial up to 8'6", residential less.

View attachment 95570

I did some research and put on a helmet (racing) and OMG it was hot, I could barely hear or breathe. I can't imagine adding a balaclava to the mix! I don't think this is the type of helmet SP wore but I do notice the straps (pictured) and the hanging thing taped to the side that could be confused with a mic (as speculated or questioned in previous posts) or possibly the straps were not fastened like I did? I made the face shot B&W like the one of SP we are working with and as you can tell, the helmet I'm wearing has more open space in the front.

Full disclaimer, it took liquid courage to post these but its research, right? :drink:

ETA: I have a lot of (long) hair. If SP is female I will bet my next paycheck her hair is not long. No way I could have fit it in there with all that other stuff. IMO

I can't like this or thank it from my phone but O lmao. Good try but yeah I don't think so. They still had to be hot nonetheless, maybe the reason they look girly (fatigued) also just a comment. I think they forgot the headlamp and went back for it since we dont see it until they return from the spliced footage. However that portion is not time stamped and that may have neen when they entered and removed it in the other video.

Do we know when the car was sitting at the gun store? I know the car isn't a suspect according to the police. And this is just a thought but could it be waiting at the store for SP? Maybe the car drops SP off, then goes to wait at the store. So when Missy comes, she wouldn't see a car.
This, of course, means that there are 2 people involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(victim was a) "fitness" instructor.
(person who killed her was wearing) > "protective" < clothing (helmet, shin guards, etc.)
(I believe these things were 'already' in the household, way before, the 'plan' to do this case, was thought up.)
("protective" clothing goes along with, this interest):

"Self-defense"

(keywords)

"Fitness"

"Self-Defense"

(They go hand-in-hand)

Many times when a person is taking "Fitness" classes (or, teaching them),
that same person "also" has an interest in (or, is teaching), one or more, of the following:

- "Fitness"
[Can include, weight-lifting, also.]

- "Self-Defense"

- "Martial Arts"

It seems to me that: This person (perp) had an interest in "Fitness" AND "Self-Defense"

This person then "geared" up, (for this occasion.)

They "knew" they were going to attack and kill (person, the victim),
and "geared" themself up,
(They were FAMILIAR with, this type of get-up.)
Had/has an interest in "Self-Defense"
[It goes without saying, that if they have an interest in that, they more than likely have an interest in "Fitness", as well.]

(Look at the 'type' of men that Missy Bevers had been talking to, at least that is 'known' about.)

She, a "Fitness" instructor,

had been talking to "athletic" type men,
such as: A J Tucker
- taught a Camp Gladiator class

and

- taught a "Self-Defense" course (for women)]

[Also, he was in the Army for four years (so it states online). So he (and others like him, as well) (same "type"),
might "also" have an interest in: military (and police-type) tactical gear.]

(Not to mention, alot of men who are into, "fitness", "self-defense") &/or, have been in the military,
like that type of "gadgets". `

Remember what police said, at least at 'first': (in regard to perp/the outfit):
"intent was to
look like
a police officer"

I think there was more to it, than 'that'.

Keep in mind: (person/victim) was a "Fitness" instructor

(person who killed her, was wearing): "protective" gear.
I think this person had/has an interest in: "Self-Defense"

[and if that stuff was in the household - way before - this case ever even occurred, "why" was it in the household.]

[I doubt this person went and bought that stuff, 'right before', this case occurred.]
It is more logical to believe that: They already had it.

They decided to attack and kill, the > "Fitness" < instructor. Missy Bevers

Doesn't it seem obvious (it does to me, anyway) that Missy Bevers (and this person, whoever they are) (or, their husband) had common-type "interest"(s). [
or rather, "in-common" interest.]

stated to be, "athletic" type:

- "Casey Williams"
- "A J Tucker"

[I am not implying that either one of them (or their, wife) had anything to do with this case.]

But what I am saying is: In regard to someone else who she may have crossed paths with (the person who did do this case),
what "type", may they have been?

[Possibly, the same "type".]

Give it some deep-thought.
Is it "really" that surprising, that the person who did this case [killed "Fitness" instructor]
was wearing "protective" type clothing (had an interest in) "Self-defense" (and this type of 'gadgets')

(I think if 'word', Police, had not been there, some may have seen the outfit for what it actually was.
i.e., I think that 'word', was possibly 'diverting' their attention, in regard to some other things.)

(Whether or not it had word Police on it,
it is still "functional", isn't it.)

And here is another thing: Police said, "intent was to look like a police officer." [the end] (Then they later said) It wasn't real. [the end] `````` What they "didn't" say was: (i.e., they didn't answer this question: what "interests" does this person have, that they would buy this type of thing.)

You would think it might include, an interest in:

"Self-Defense"

Oh, and keep in mind that:
The (person, victim) in this case, was a "Fitness" instructor.

Look at the "keywords".

- "Fitness"
instructor

- "Self-Defense"
("protective" clothing. a.k.a. body armor)

[And wore it,
knowing, they were going to attack and kill this victim.]

"Fitness" instructor
(Camp Gladiator)

What type of person is it known that she had been talking to

- "athletic"

- "fitness" instructor
[Camp Gladiator]

- "Self-Defense" instructor
["Self-Defense" instructor, > teaches women < how to protect themself.]

Whether that person (under the "protective" clothing) was a male or female, they fit into this pretty little ("whole picture"), somehow.

Actually, them wearing "that outfit" ("protective" gear) ("Self-defense"),
it may have been a MISTAKE (and a huge one, at that), on their part.

[But we cannot see that, right now, because they seemingly do not know who it was. Noone has been arrested. (Not yet, anyway.)]

This person "geared" up (in "protective" clothing)
before they
attacked and killed the "Fitness" instructor, Missy Bevers.

When someone is (just) trying to "look like a police officer" They usually don't wear full "body armor" ("protective" clothing), now do they.

(They went there to attack and kill the "Fitness" instructor, Missy Bevers.)

Look at the "keywords" (please).

I think the main reason they wore that ("protective" gear), WAS, for THAT reason.
("Self-Defense")

(and they sure didn't want their DNA underneath her fingertips, now did they. Scratch their face, or somewhere else on the body.) (etc.)

Person (interested in "Self-Defense")
"geared" up,
for the upcoming battle.
[and more than likely, already HAD that stuff.]

```````````
I believe the person more than likely did not realize they were being taped by surveillance camera video.

[The main reason I believe that is:

They pre-"Staged" the scene.

[before/and while 'waiting' on,
the (soon-to-be victim), to get there.]

They were caught on camera,
doing this pre-"Staging".]

(Trying to make it
look like
a 'burglary'

'gone wrong'.

One of the oldest 'tricks' in the book.

(When a person pulls that,
it usually turns out that they "knew" the victim/"knew" who they were, in some way.) (can be tied to them, in some way).

[This leads me to believe that:
Either they did not notice the cameras (at least at first,)
OR, they believed that they were turned off/or not working.]

(I saw where, one time they looked at, what seemed to be,
directly into the camera. It seemed to me, that they had a somewhat 'surprised' look on their face.
And it seemed that they stopped, for a second and thought about it, and then continued on their way.)

Sorry this is so long, but I doubt I will be posting again.(just "read")
I just wanted to point out what I noticed.

Thank you.

Thanks!
When I search, I get the same as you do for commercial doors.
attachment.php

Attachments

• FastFrameSizing.jpg
    FastFrameSizing.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 464
Isn't that a red fire system sensor mounted on the wall? Is there an ordinance standard for height or does it depend on the allover height of the wall?

attachment.php

Source: Creekside church

Attachments

• MB crimescene 12.jpg
    MB crimescene 12.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 486
I am sorry that I am late to the party, but was it ever cleared up who the CT in the AT&T search warrant referred to? I have read through pages on thread #11 discussing whether CT in the warrant is male or female. Was there resolution to that question?

"What about the summer Missy had planned with her girls? Have you thought about Missy’s parents, siblings and friends who don’t really know how to get through a day without profound sorrow and sadness?"

Interesting... Scott makes no mention of Missy's husband.... Mentions her daughters, parents, and friends missing her, but not her husband. Is Scott calling out Missy's husband....

Isn't that a red fire system sensor mounted on the wall? Is there an ordinance standard for height or does it depend on the allover height of the wall?

attachment.php

Source: Creekside church

Pretty sure that's a fire strobe/horn. Code says they must be mounted between 80" and 96" off the floor. So that's not much help, really. But nice find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01