TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. How was it odd? =-) slow today...major headache..
I would think that the target numbers would be selected by recent conversations with MB and BB. MT number not on target list. Since his procedure was while MB was in Austin, surely there would be some conversation. I believe MT even stated that MB had thanked her for doing so thru a message.

MT knew Missy before. She introduced Missy to BB. Almost a hand-picked daughter-in-law.

Yes. Around 20 years ago...... lots can change in 20 years. JMO

I would think that the target numbers would be selected by recent conversations with MB and BB. MT number not on target list. Since his procedure was while MB was in Austin, surely there would be some conversation. I believe MT even stated that MB had thanked her for doing so thru a message.
Gotcha! Thank you for taking the time to explain! =)

While I have been convinced of a family connection over a lover/spouse of lover connection, I will say that the updated profile pic of CT (eyes) on FB is creepily close to the eyes pics that have been posted on WS.

Oh yes. I already went down that path and haven't disregarded it along with the 1/2 brother.

I think that you are NOT understanding it correctly. MT is BB and KS's biological mother, who seems to have been very involved in BBs life (or wanted to be). Many of us feel that she was utterly hateful toward Missy, by comments she has made publicly. There is nothing far-fetched in side-glancing her. I am just so glad that Missy's mom showed up to stay with Missy's family. JMO

Agreed. I would also like to add that MT and BB work together. Their lives are very entwined.

And MT was in-town at the time of MB's death. MT was part of the convoy that converged on the Bevers' home to wake the children to tell them the news of Missy's passing.

While I have been convinced of a family connection over a lover/spouse of lover connection, I will say that the updated profile pic of CT (eyes) on FB is creepily close to the eyes pics that have been posted on WS.

I have backed away from considering her and hope I'm not wrong because I hate to think of a mother doing that to another mother. The only thing that keeps getting me is the trash being taken.

Side note: I'm very jealous of her hair lol.

Just a heads up:

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes. Please finish your thoughts up here and get ready to move over to the new thread. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?