TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they have him first appearing on video at 3:50. He may have broken in earlier outside of the view of the cameras.

so you think he broke in EARLIER and lurked in a room off camera?

possible I suppose but im sure I read that the break in was actually what triggered the cameras to start recording

ill look

I hope LE has some good footprints

We've all seen enough "dumb criminal" videos to know that the crime usually doesn't come off like the criminal thought it would. But this particular crime appears to have gone off without much of a hitch, with the possible exception of not being able to find the recording device for the interior cameras.

But still, I have to think something went wrong, and that will be the clue that catches our ninja-wannabe.

No, they have him first appearing on video at 3:50. He may have broken in earlier outside of the view of the cameras.

Who knows how long he may have been outside of the building before breaking in. He may have went around the entire outside of the building like he did with the inside. JMO

The helmet appears to direct the eyes straight ahead with no ability to see up or down. (Like a race car driver helmet.) I wonder if that's why the perp didn't notice the Dutch doors and it surprised him/her.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I posted something like this earlier although you explain it much better. At the Dutch doors it's as if he/she had to move his/her entire head to see it.

LE said they may have his car on cam. The cctv is motion activated so maybe it was the car driving in at 3.50?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member