TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video as soon as his/her hand is up there is a definite reflection of light off of either eye goggles/glasses or face shield, so I'm thinking the suspect is using a flashlight to look at something high on wall as soon as he opens the door.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

To me, it looks like the perp has a weapon in his left hand....like a hammer or a pick axe or something. The perp is adept at using either hand throughout the video.

JMHO I am thinking that this may be a hallway behind the area where the Suspect tries to pry the door open in front of Holy Ground. The Baby room is room 2 according to the church bulletin IF this is Room 2. I not totally convinced though. That looks like a hallway on the left corner (the recessed area) but what is throwing me off is what appears to be a corner and more hallway past the corner of "door 2" There are 2 sets of 2 windows on that area (from front of building) Making me think maybe 2 rooms? View attachment 93803

**Cub Corner is the Baby room. View attachment 93802

And I am about blind looking at this ss. at the very end of hallway, looks like the bottom of kind of door that was busted.
View attachment 93804

This definitely the doors that were busted because I have a photo of that blue plastic going up over roll up/down wall door to Sanctuary/Auditorium. View attachment 93800

I trust that I have this right.. Heads up if I'm wrong and will remove.

If the perp saw the cameras in the main hallway, IMO perhaps they may have exited the other way back to their entrance point. If there are cameras on that side then LE will have caught the per exiting at some stage I would expect.

I've used turquoise colored dots for the possible exit.

That is a correct diagram, except for what was said by about leaving. By this he is saying Suspect went back out the metal door that broke into in the kitchen area. JMHO

Captain Spann :again we see him walking down one of the hallways, but presumably he went out the same way came in, speculation on our part but he broke window reached in and opened the door. there are 2nd and 3rd windows broken but no evidence that anyone went through them [/B] *** so they have time stamp video of Suspect walking down a hallway after the assault, that's what he is saying correct, going back out the way came in? Kitchen/hallway?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

I am excited for LE to lay down their cards; Psychopaths need to be in control and are grandiose The great calm composure of the police and lack of new info must be making the murderer very very anxious.

Unless there is an arrest imminent, I still think there's things we don't know for this reason. The COD has still not been released and there was some reason the K9 was brought in. I'm still thinking a gun - possibly a stolen one from the Ellis County Sheriff's - was used (and would also explain ATF and US Marshalls being involved). I think we may still find out that Missy shot with a disabling wound and if that turns out to be true, that would reduce the physical skills needed for the perp to take Missy on.

thing is that if a gun had been stolen from LE, I think LE would have told the public. Shown pics on TV. Asked all pawn shops, gun shops, private gun dealers to bolo. That gun would have been primary evidence, LE would need it ? jmo

Based on the notion that skeptical detectives often say they do not believe in Coincidences, here’s a current list of Coincidences that we have come up with here.

I've been trying to find links for these as suggested. Sorry if it's a bit messy, I'm still new at posting and am trying to figure out how to quote and reply to everyone. Hope this helps!

* One day prior to murder, BB tells mother he's been worried about his wife's safety at 5am class

Mother mentions BB was worried about his wife. About 1:00
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...exas-church-murder-victim-terri-missy-bevers/

* BB is out of town during the murder

He mentions that he was in Mississippi for a fishing trip. It's right at the beginning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-VrD-5dPQ&feature=youtu.be

* If notification to BB had been just an hour or so later, he’d have been on his chartered fishing boat and out of cell phone range (not sure how this benefits him, but it is a Coincidence)

In the above video BB mentions that he got a call from the campers and if he had been on the ship he would not have been able to get the call for a couple days. Around the 0:20 mark.

* BB works in a church (his own statement)

Around 4:35.
It's not letting me put in the link so I'm going to put it in another post below

* Shirt-Gate

Here is a article on it. It includes the warrant for the shirt. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warrant-father-in-law-of-mom-in-church-murder-had-bloody-shirt/

* Daughter often helped MB w/ the 9am class set-up, but murder occurred at a 5am class

I have no idea how to link a specific facebook post. But on April 15 she made a post thanking her daughter for helping her. BB also mentions it during the interview below, around the 18:20 mark.
"{daughters name}... thank you for being my helper at all my 9:00am camps and then getting in your workout! You Rock, girl."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBJ17dtx48&feature=youtu.be

* BB side of family gives multiple media interviews; MB side is silent

I can't really link to something that doesn't exists, but there are many links to BB family interviews, and none from MB's family.

* Penguin/duck walk runs in the male Bever family (BB, RB)

It's a bit hard to tell but RB is walking with the penguin/duck walk around 0:50
It's the same video as the one that will be in the post below

* There’s a bunch of footage of the murderer inside the church, but the murder itself occurred off-camera

It is mentioned that the assault happened off-camera and they do not have any video. It's around the 12:25 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8&feature=youtu.be

* BB posts a link on his FB in March to an article about how the wife of former Eagles band member Randy Meisner was fatally shot in the couple’s home, saying he had just been dreaming about the Eagles the night before. (The shooting was accidental, as the woman was moving a gun from the closet.)

Again, I have no idea how to post a specific link from fb, and I don't believe that I can link to BB's page anyways? But it is on his fb page and this the link that he shared
http://ultimateclassicrock.com/randy-meisner-wife-shot/?trackback=fbshare_top_flat_3

* RB (Missy’s FIL) & his wife were out of town

Still looking for something more official, but it has been mentioned in various articles.

- BB's first speech to the media the day after MB's murder was emotionless filled with "uhs" and lots of praise for his wife and a description of the perp who has a "very distinctive walk"

Being emotionless is, of course, a subjective thing. But here is the link to that interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBJ17dtx48&feature=youtu.be

- Some church cameras just happened not to be working that day

I have found several articles mentioning that LE said outside cameras were not working. But could not find an official thing.

It is also a fact that LE has confirmed that Missy's spouse was out of state when she was killed, so I don't know of what value the statistics are here, whether or not they are obvious to you.

No, that is not a fact. The last press conference LE said 'everything is on the table':
Bevers’ husband, Brandon, was in Biloxi, Mississippi, at the time of the murder at his annual fishing trip. Investigators during an afternoon briefing were asked if they had been able to confirm his alibi.

“We’re closer to an absolute confirmation,” said Johnson, “but, her husband is cooperating in the investigation.”

Johnson added, “At this point, everything’s on the table… we simply just don’t know.”
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/22/midlothian-police-to-release-more-video-in-bevers-murder-case/
Since that time LE has neither cleared BB nor have they even officially said that she was targeted.

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]
That is the video for the RB walk and the BB mention of working in a church.
It wouldn't let me put it in a link in the other post.

thing is that if a gun had been stolen from LE, I think LE would have told the public. Shown pics on TV. Asked all pawn shops, gun shops, private gun dealers to bolo. That gun would have been primary evidence, LE would need it ? jmo

We already do know that a high level sheriff stole guns from the Ellis County Sheriff, which that was made public.

I am excited for LE to lay down their cards; Psychopaths need to be in control and are grandiose The great calm composure of the police and lack of new info must be making the murderer very very anxious.

Maybe. But psychopaths don't typically experience anxiety.

When you talk about anxiety disorders, when you talk about depression, these two kinds of common colds of mental illness are non-existent in psychopaths. Psychopaths don’t get depressed. Psychopaths don’t get anxious.

http://bigthink.com/in-their-own-words/psychopaths-dont-suffer

it is a fact women homicide victims are predominantly killed by a spouse. In a discussion sometimes stating the OBVIOUS is helpful

I think many of us here with hundreds (if not thousands) of posts know the obvious & have followed enough cases to have seen some highly unusual & unlikely outcomes. But bless your heart that you felt so compelled to give us your very graciously worded reminder.

That being said and of right now, all family members of the victim are victims themselves.

Wait, can someone help me here? If you're traveling from (Biloxi) Mississippi to Texas do you go through Louisiana? I'm a bit geographically challenged. (Asking for a friend) TIA.

BBM: :floorlaugh:

If the perp saw the cameras in the main hallway, IMO perhaps they may have exited the other way back to their entrance point. If there are cameras on that side then LE will have caught the per exiting at some stage I would expect.

Thank you for this! But I wonder, was the perp trying to avoiding the cameras on purpose after the murder? If so, why? The only reason I can think of is that the helmet came off during the struggle or he/she took it off? Probably not a good theory though because I can't imagine the perp taking that chance. Or maybe I can.... :thinking: Not sure of course but just thinking out loud here. I just think it's really strange that the perp isn't seen on camera again at all.

I thought the broken door was on the North side by the propane tank. Maybe we are still discussing that issue? Otherwise looks good to me. The video is also of the Southwest corridor I think, one part is anyway.

I cant keep up w you guys but has the avenue of maybe a disgruntled chunky person who she yelled at boot camp been considered .....the reason I ask is I seem to be going thru the change and flying off the handle on a regular basis, a lady in a fast food joint yelled at me in the drive thru window and I swear I went on a 2 day rampage, you could not calm me down at all.....some of the thoughts going thru my head were CRAZY I wanted to wipe her off the face of the earth, and this was after corporate office pulled the camera and saw her yell at me .... and did some serious apologizing,thank god my husband knows what's going on w me

Wow! Sloane, I'm sorry that happened to you. People can be so mean sometimes and for what? I understand stress and all but come on.
Love not hate. JMO Sorry O/T

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this thread due to my attention span being absent lately, and just want to know if BBs worry about Missy the day before her murder has been
explained. Was it just a feeling or did he think she had a stalker, etc.

Y'all are amazing with this bullet train thread. :loveyou:

they do get nervous if they are being played and can resort to fairly crazy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125