TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Dallas store where a person can just walk in and buy this stuff with cash? There are sellers online, including eBay, which offer jackets and vests emblazoned with "POLICE" but that would leave a credit card or Paypal record.

This is so bizarre. If the killer went out shopping for this gear and has ties to Missy, then pre-meditation is obvious. Since Texas has the death penalty, you'd think if someone hated Missy that much, they'd make it look like a crime of passion.

Yes there are two places in Dallas where these can be sold to the public.

This is local to me. LOTS of speculation in FB comments that the suspect in combat gear looks like a woman in the video. I can see it. I'm going with the theory that she was probably targeted. :-( Just unlikely someone would rob a church at am dressed like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I completely agree

[video=youtu;NSJ8rb_oj30]http://youtu.be/NSJ8rb_oj30[/video]

This Today Show report shows broken glass and a door knob completely removed. The door looks really worked on. That damage took a long time! Instead of breaking a window, she chooses to crow-bar off a door handle, before or after she smashes the door's little window. Maybe she couldn't reach through the little window to turn the knob so she rips off the door knob. But why didn't she just break one of the larger windows? I wouldn't even know how to crow-bar off a door handle. She obviously really wanted to get in there!

The killer clearly put a lot of thought in to this as evidenced by the trouble he/she went to to come up with the disguise.

It would have been so much simpler to dress in dark clothing, creep up from the other side of Terri's SUV while she unloaded it in the dark, shoot her and skedaddle.

Instead, the killer is wandering around tearing up doors and on surveillance video, risking someone else coming in early or leaving evidence in the church. Now he/she has to ditch the disguise, break in tools And the gun without slipping up and getting caught with evidence. That's a big boo boo, considering the killer put so much planning. Made it much too complicated. Maybe drugs, alcohol or serious personality disorder involved?

I think this one will be caught pretty soon.

[video=youtu;NSJ8rb_oj30]http://youtu.be/NSJ8rb_oj30[/video]

This Today Show report shows broken glass and a door knob completely removed. The door looks really worked on. That damage took a long time! Instead of breaking a window, she chooses to crow-bar off a door handle, before or after she smashes the door's little window. Maybe she couldn't reach through the little window to turn the knob so she rips off the door knob. But why didn't she just break one of the larger windows? I wouldn't even know how to crow-bar off a door handle. She obviously really wanted to get in there!

I've seen cases where law enforcement takes items for evidence. Door knobs, doors etc. Maybe they sent the door knob to the police lab for in-depth testing?

I don't feel this was a burglary gone bad. I feel she was targeted by someone either obsessed with her or jealous of her. jmo at this point.

I saw this on Fox earlier and was not sure if Nicole Mittendorff had been found, slight resemblance

There is a picture of suspect in SWAT gear clothing,

There are more questions than answers in Midlothian on Tuesday after a North Texas mother and fitness trainer was found murdered inside of a church. The circumstances do not add up, and even authorities are saying that this case is unusual.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/19/midlothian-murder-may-have-been-targeted-attack/

I've watched this video several times and I guess I'm in the minority but I can't get on board with it being a woman. I don't think I've ever seen a woman walk with their feet pointing out like that, but plenty of men do. Hopefully this will be solved quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've watched this video several times and I guess I'm in the minority but I can't get on board with it being a woman. I don't think I've ever seen a woman walk with their feet pointing out like that, but plenty of men do. Hopefully this will be solved quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the shoes where much too large for whom ever was wearing them

http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

Husband doesn't think she was targeted and a lot of people can buy that swat gear. Husband thinks it was a burglary gone wrong. And Missy was a "Godly woman."

The article also states police are checking business videos. Hmm. The church was kind of isolated and the killer had to drive a car.

Autopsy report could be released this afternoon.

I think an arrest will come shortly!

http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

Husband doesn't think she was targeted and a lot of people can buy that swat gear. Husband thinks it was a burglary gone wrong. And Missy was a "Godly woman."

The article also states police are checking business videos. Hmm. The church was kind of isolated and the killer had to drive a car.

Autopsy report could be released this afternoon.

I think an arrest will come shortly!

Burglary at a church in SWAT gear, that required effort to break into the building and that happened to result in a murder of a fitness teacher in the early morning? That's very hard to believe, imo.

Question: I tried to retrieve "cached" Missy's Facebook, in order to determine who the one friend was who unfriended Missy this morning, bringing Missy's friends down from 1861 to 1860. Not that I'd share the friend's name here - but is Facebook not cached?

"Police told him the suspect was rummaging from room to room and spent several minutes in the kitchen before his wife arrived." http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

Why would a burglar spend several minutes in a church KITCHEN while committing a burglary? I could see waiting in the kitchen for a target of a crime to show up, but there's usually nothing in a church kitchen to steal, unless you're looking for mismatched cooking utensils.

Not sure what the rummaging from room to room would mean, though. Nervousness, perhaps?

JMO

This is local to me. LOTS of speculation in FB comments that the suspect in combat gear looks like a woman in the video. I can see it. I'm going with the theory that she was probably targeted. :-( Just unlikely someone would rob a church at am dressed like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

My first inclination is to agree - in stature this suspect appears to be in the 5'3" to 5'5" range, tops, if you view the surveillance video still photos on aol.com. Standard business doors are 7' tall, and the suspect only stands about 3/4 of the interior door's height.

I'm just jumping in here but last night watching the video , hubby and I are both pretty convinced that this guy is a cop, or some type of security ..im afraid I wouldn't be very surprised, sadly.

"Police told him the suspect was rummaging from room to room and spent several minutes in the kitchen before his wife arrived." http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

Why would a burglar spend several minutes in a church KITCHEN while committing a burglary? I could see waiting in the kitchen for a target of a crime to show up, but there's usually nothing in a church kitchen to steal, unless you're looking for mismatched cooking utensils.

Not sure what the rummaging from room to room would mean, though. Nervousness, perhaps?

JMO

I think it was staged. It also looks like at one point the killer looks at the camera like they knew where it was. I think that they obviously we're waiting for her to get there. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member