TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming it has to be the coat, as its the only article of clothing I would consider a crime as its impersonating a police officer. I just went to 511 and shopped, and I could have bought anything off their site as a civilian. So since its a reputable site evidently, why would authorities be involved for them having gear from this site? I am confused....IMHO

Harp added that it’s unclear how the suspect obtained the tactical gear and impersonating a police officer is a crime, if the suspect isn’t in fact a cop.

Big No-No if you are in the process of committing a crime and impersonating an officer.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...cop-killed-fitness-trainer-inside-church.html

Such a tight timeline, but it worked out for her killer.
I just can't get over the tight timeline in this crime. To plan a murder with a 10 minute window of opportunity is amazing. Gutsy. Bold.

The time the killer had to attack her and get away before the first arrival could be even shorter. There is a photo taken near her car and it looks like she unloaded some of her equipment. That could take a few minutes.
I wonder how close the first to arrive came to running into the perp. Probably very close.

time to move on over to thread #3

This thread is now closed. Carrying over the last few posts to maintain your discussion flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member