TX TX - Tina Louise Bowen, 18, Conroe, 14 July 1997

Her boyfriend may have been involved in her disappearance he was the last person to speak to her on the phone and he failed a polygraph test. I don't know why the mother is so adamant that he had nothing to do with her vanishing. LE needs to do a thorough check on him. It could be possible a neighbour or a random serial killer have taken her because didn't a girl a day after vanish/killed 4 hours away form her area?

This crime requires some knowledge of the victim's habits. I can't imagine a serial killer studying the comings and goings from a particular girl's window, taking her then turning right around and traveling 4 hours to take someone else, that would be a radical change of modus.

I expect it was a local, whether a stalker or someone socially connected. Romantic partner is the easy place to start looking of course and I also would be curious to know why mom defends him. The 3:30am bed check is unusual too. Feels like there was something about Tina that was intentionally kept from coming out and possibly kept from law enforcement as well.

This crime requires some knowledge of the victim's habits. I can't imagine a serial killer studying the comings and goings from a particular girl's window, taking her then turning right around and traveling 4 hours to take someone else, that would be a radical change of modus.

I expect it was a local, whether a stalker or someone socially connected. Romantic partner is the easy place to start looking of course and I also would be curious to know why mom defends him. The 3:30am bed check is unusual too. Feels like there was something about Tina that was intentionally kept from coming out and possibly kept from law enforcement as well.
It may be that something has been hidden but perhaps a pregnancy? or some kind of trade that went wrong? although it doesn't seem unusual to me that a mother sees her children in the early morning as they get out of bed but I can't imagine what else could make a young girl leave home at dawn or maybe she ran away with her boyfriend and He committed some crime with her...
either way rest in peace

It may be that something has been hidden but perhaps a pregnancy? or some kind of trade that went wrong? although it doesn't seem unusual to me that a mother sees her children in the early morning as they get out of bed but I can't imagine what else could make a young girl leave home at dawn or maybe she ran away with her boyfriend and He committed some crime with her...
either way rest in peace
Who gets out of bed at 3:30am? That's not dawn it's the dead of night.

Is not unusual for a mother to check up on her teen daughter especially since the mother probablyknew she met up with friends at night and told her multiple of times not to do that. I personally don't think it was a random serial killer that theory is too far fetched her vanishing is most likely connected to her boyfriend as he was the last person to contact her I believe, and also failed a lie detector, really weird why the mom insists its not her boyfriend, the world is weirder than you think the people you trust the most such as family members often turns out to be the worst of humans so imagine someone that isn't even related to you? the mother is a bit naive for believing in him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back