Found Safe TX - Tonya Judith Goodrich, 29, Granbury, 11 May 2015

Sounds nefarious - maybe drug involved. I would imagine her mother would have suspicions if this is the case. Do we know if mom has stopped trying to find her?

Did law enforcement contact the family after they made contact with Tonya?
Some one from Granbury Police Dept called her Mother and said Longview Police responded to a disturbance at a local motel - Tonya was there with a man and did not want to be found. This does not make since. Her Mother had a birthday etc - not one word from Tonya.

Some one from Granbury Police Dept called her Mother and said Longview Police responded to a disturbance at a local motel - Tonya was there with a man and did not want to be found. This does not make since. Her Mother had a birthday etc - not one word from Tonya.

I'm sorry you're going through this. Have you verified that it was indeed a Granbury Police officer who called Tonya's mother? Did they get Tonya's ID at the disturbance?

Good question. Thank you. Spend most of my time in fear - do not think things through. Will do that tomorrow.

Good question. Thank you. Spend most of my time in fear - do not think things through. Will do that tomorrow.

Tonya was found in Longview with another man on a disturbance call and since then arrested for a warrant out of Hood county... And transfered here.... Bonded out again by dealer and has yet to return for court.... Currently most likely with her mom now in LA... If that's not a lie..

Nothing wrong just she knows she's did wrong and she was arrested July and August... For the dwi warrant she had out of Hood Co and now divorce is final... Thank the Lord above for amazing gifts she's not a good person and not a law abiding person.... She's evil to just call of three earth and let her family worry like they did... She will never change

Nothing wrong just she knows she's did wrong and she was arrested July and August... For the dwi warrant she had out of Hood Co and now divorce is final... Thank the Lord above for amazing gifts she's not a good person and not a law abiding person.... She's evil to just call of three earth and let her family worry like they did... She will never change

With all due respect for hurt that manifests as anger when we love someone, Tonya is not beyond help as long as she is alive. Many people have found a clean and sober life with good solid professional help.
Sometimes, they have to hit rock bottom, and it sounds like she has.
My hopes and wishes for the best for her and her family who loves her.

I would like to Thank All of you for your concern, Support, Faith. TLG - Hello Thomas Goodrich, & Shirley. Its taken me a while to actually sign up here and respond to this, Therefore yet again showing my restraint and respect toward you. I wanted to say one thing, To Shawn as well. I forgive you!
Shirley: I forgive you, even tho in my nightmares I can still see you washing off my legs, chest and face into a silver bowl with my blood and telling ME that I should have shut up, Your son, with someone else's blood on you told ME that I was wrong. Its no longer a nightmare, I let it Go, I forgive you.
Thomas- Also a recurring nightmare of you getting out of your chair, across your living room to the TV stood there in utter shock after seeing me covered in blood and bleeding. Do you remember what you told me that night? Do you remember that I went to jail, no charges, the police saved me from your son until he sobered up. For what you told me that night, one of a few i remember, you always gotta have that final last word lol I do this time, N that is I forgive you! Moving on, You sir are no longer a nightmare.
Shawn- I forgive you, Your hateful, spiteful, cruel, unforgiving, Hypocritical like no other. I did not wreck your life, and you certainly are not going to wreck mine, you wrecked all my children's things, you wrecked everything I had, and you almost killed me a few times. Fear was the look you fell in love with and had to have....I get it now, fear is your thing, not mine. But to burn my stuff, throw MY CHILDS CARSEAT IN THE TRASH while we were in a fight, to jump in the first hole that u could find lol, yeahhhhh I never cheated, to take away everything I ever had with my children, I am going to forgive you and also apologize, You were a product of a breakdown right after a real marriage, 7 years huh Ben. You taught me to survive Shawn, u know how my memory is, you taught me fight or flight and its why I am alive today. I had to leave behind something very great in order to do this right here....Heal! I forgive you.
Even though it wasn't meant to be does not mean we can't show respect, cause ima tell u a secret....if I interrupt your good day here, then I have power over you, maybe even your nightmares. I only hope for an acceptence and forgive me please, after all, its your very roof your son built, that perfect, christian, private, respectful house, your home.

SeekingJana girl....first of all, I have read your post ten million times by now lol I am in Trauma Therapy, Only thing is PTSD, n wow were you right, the right person, right patience n help, its where I am today n I cannot thank you enough.

I would like to Thank All of you for your concern, Support, Faith. TLG - Hello Thomas Goodrich, & Shirley. Its taken me a while to actually sign up here and respond to this, Therefore yet again showing my restraint and respect toward you. I wanted to say one thing, To Shawn as well. I forgive you!
Shirley: I forgive you, even tho in my nightmares I can still see you washing off my legs, chest and face into a silver bowl with my blood and telling ME that I should have shut up, Your son, with someone else's blood on you told ME that I was wrong. Its no longer a nightmare, I let it Go, I forgive you.
Thomas- Also a recurring nightmare of you getting out of your chair, across your living room to the TV stood there in utter shock after seeing me covered in blood and bleeding. Do you remember what you told me that night? Do you remember that I went to jail, no charges, the police saved me from your son until he sobered up. For what you told me that night, one of a few i remember, you always gotta have that final last word lol I do this time, N that is I forgive you! Moving on, You sir are no longer a nightmare.
Shawn- I forgive you, Your hateful, spiteful, cruel, unforgiving, Hypocritical like no other. I did not wreck your life, and you certainly are not going to wreck mine, you wrecked all my children's things, you wrecked everything I had, and you almost killed me a few times. Fear was the look you fell in love with and had to have....I get it now, fear is your thing, not mine. But to burn my stuff, throw MY CHILDS CARSEAT IN THE TRASH while we were in a fight, to jump in the first hole that u could find lol, yeahhhhh I never cheated, to take away everything I ever had with my children, I am going to forgive you and also apologize, You were a product of a breakdown right after a real marriage, 7 years huh Ben. You taught me to survive Shawn, u know how my memory is, you taught me fight or flight and its why I am alive today. I had to leave behind something very great in order to do this right here....Heal! I forgive you.
Even though it wasn't meant to be does not mean we can't show respect, cause ima tell u a secret....if I interrupt your good day here, then I have power over you, maybe even your nightmares. I only hope for an acceptence and forgive me please, after all, its your very roof your son built, that perfect, christian, private, respectful house, your home.

I was just thinking the other day...I wonder if 'found' people ever come on here and post. Good to know they sometimes do and glad you were safe.

Sounds like you've had a challenging life. Hopefully things will start going your way and that you will always value yourself, remove yourself from toxic situations and get help if you need it.

Ohhhh yeahhhhh.... Update: I have a very large family that supports, protects and keeps me now. I am so thankful this happened, unfortunately had to happen, or i wouldn't be alive today! Its my testimony, its my time, its finally my turn.

To me n mine: thank you for helping me out of my hell and seeing something in me, still. I have never felt so strong in my life, Please forgive me, in your own time. Everyone here, please forgive me, I was trying to hide, For your worry and stress I inflicted, please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back