TX TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, Houston Serial Killer, 1970-1973

Although I don’t think he wouldn’t cooperate, it would really be something if LE re-interviewed Billy Ridinger now, I have a feeling he could shed quite a bit of light on this case. The fact he kept quiet after his assault leads me to believe he must have been criminally involved and didn’t want to incriminate himself by going to the police.

I agree with you fully. I wish he felt the need to clear his conscience.

Although I don’t think he wouldn’t cooperate, it would really be something if LE re-interviewed Billy Ridinger now, I have a feeling he could shed quite a bit of light on this case. The fact he kept quiet after his assault leads me to believe he must have been criminally involved and didn’t want to incriminate himself by going to the police.

I agree with you fully. I wish he felt the need to clear his conscience.

I mean, who else would have pictures taken 15 minutes before the kid was murdered? Has to be billy.

That was my thought, though I do remember reading that Dean would bring in several men around his age into his room. If any of them are still alive it's a possibility. Another sad thought, since this boy was the one I believe Brooks was referring to that Dean kept for 4 days, having photos taken of him, sad thought that he was in the room when those men were seen going in at a "party". A room that the other kids were forbade to enter.

That was my thought, though I do remember reading that Dean would bring in several men around his age into his room. If any of them are still alive it's a possibility. Another sad thought, since this boy was the one I believe Brooks was referring to that Dean kept for 4 days, having photos taken of him, sad thought that he was in the room when those men were seen going in at a "party". A room that the other kids were forbade to enter.
I thought Billy Lawrence was the one kept alive because Dean “really like” him? So bizarre. I am sure he wasn’t the only one who was “kept alive” for awhile. It also me wonder who the 2 boys tied to the bed were that Brooks initially walked in on the for first time and was gifted the corvette for keeping quiet about, the timeline doesn’t add up for any of the known victims. The more I get into this case, the more answers I want…

I thought Billy Lawrence was the one kept alive because Dean “really like” him? So bizarre. I am sure he wasn’t the only one who was “kept alive” for awhile. It also me wonder who the 2 boys tied to the bed were that Brooks initially walked in on the for first time and was gifted the corvette for keeping quiet about, the timeline doesn’t add up for any of the known victims. The more I get into this case, the more answers I want…

As far as we know, Billy was the only one set free, which it's claimed that Brooks fought for his release. Though I'm sure Dean liked him well enough, their families were close and Dean had multiple pictures of him that were found. The two boys that Brooks referred to as Dean having really liked them was unknown (swimsuit boy) and Billy Lawrence... As for the two boys I have no idea, though I think Dean was working with John Norman and may have been killing some boys that Norman ordered to be killed (much like Gacy a few years later).

People believe Glass and Yates were the two that Brooks walked in on.

Possible, but I have seen Yates' brother state he saw Glass at least a week or more after his brother went missing, and he believes that Glass was an earlier procurer for Dean and possibly brought Yates to Dean from the church event they were last seen leaving from. I believe Brooks speaks about (at least) Glass in later statements, so he'd have known who at least one of the boys were, if it had been Yates and Glass. Honestly, I believe Dean killed so many more boys than even Brooks and Henley knew, and those two are simply unknown.

Yes, I meant Billy Lawrence was kept alive for 3 days then murdered, not let go like Billy Ridinger. Was this the case for a Bobby French too, kept alive for a couple extra days? I know it was initially discussed that Brookes walked in on Yates/Glass together, but the timeline doesn’t seem to support that, along with Yates brother and others claiming Jimmy Glass was also a procurer.

Another thought was could Mark Scott, who was almost assuredly another procurer, been helping Dean commit murders like Henley/Brooks did. Given what was claimed in Mark Scott’s murder of “finger to the head, shoot me” gesture, he seemed to know what was going to happen….was he doing it too to others? Was he also a killer?

Yes, I meant Billy Lawrence was kept alive for 3 days then murdered, not let go like Billy Ridinger. Was this the case for a Bobby French too, kept alive for a couple extra days? I know it was initially discussed that Brookes walked in on Yates/Glass together, but the timeline doesn’t seem to support that, along with Yates brother and others claiming Jimmy Glass was also a procurer.

Another thought was could Mark Scott, who was almost assuredly another procurer, been helping Dean commit murders like Henley/Brooks did. Given what was claimed in Mark Scott’s murder of “finger to the head, shoot me” gesture, he seemed to know what was going to happen….was he doing it too to others? Was he also a killer?

I believe Billy Lawrence was kept for 3 days and swimsuit boy for 4 days, from going through Brook's different statements. As for Mark, I do think it's likely he knew something was going on, not sure how much. But there's good odds that he was a procurer, due to drug and law issues, which is ultimately why Dean killed him. He was drawing too much heat to their place. Dean was completely under the radar as far as LE were concerned and he wanted it to stay that way. I don't know if Mark was ever part of the killings, but the gun sign seems to indicate he knew what was going to happen.

Not sure what anyone believes, but I found this interesting. Now this is in a different realm of investigating, but I have seen a couple different ghost box sessions asking Dean questions. One of the questions was why did you kill those boys and the response was "to stay safe"...I always figured a large reason he killed them was so they couldn't talk/press charges, etc... Plus if he worked for Norman, part of the rules was probably leave no wittnesses...

Also, I think there's pretty good chance Mark was originally one of Norman's boys. Most definitely was on that list of corresponding victims and what police found at Norman's warehouse.

I agree, I would certainly believe that at least part of the reason he was killing those boys was so they couldn’t talk/turn him in. Dean’s level of manipulation of these boys is pretty crazy. It looks almost certain that Dean was involved with both Roy Ames and John Norman, 2 really bad dudes themselves.

I agree, I would certainly believe that at least part of the reason he was killing those boys was so they couldn’t talk/turn him in. Dean’s level of manipulation of these boys is pretty crazy. It looks almost certain that Dean was involved with both Roy Ames and John Norman, 2 really bad dudes themselves.

I agree on all counts. Thing is, I had a friend that had that type of manipulation of people, who I had to break away from for those reasons and more. Now I know a woman who has a harem of people at her beckoning call, I doubt they would kill for her, but I can see if someone had these type of qualities. Plus it would be easier to blend in with society like he did. He was quite a complicated man it would seem.

There are a few photos and a picture of the envelope they came in that was dropped off "anonymously" that says his name and that Brooks took them before he was killed. I have screen shots of the boy and the envelope, if interested in seeing them
Are these new victim photos that prompted Equusearch to get involved? I'd be interested in seeing them.

Last edited:
Are these new victim photos that prompted Equusearch to get involved? I'd be interested in seeing them.
They are the last pics in the image page posted above. Pics of a boy with no shirt on.

Very strange Bobby French has not been investigated more if an anonymous envelope that specifically was turned in. Has anyone heard where Equusearch will searching? I wonder if the have gotten new info….

Very strange Bobby French has not been investigated more if an anonymous envelope that specifically was turned in. Has anyone heard where Equusearch will searching? I wonder if the have gotten new info….
Last I heard they weren’t going to release the specifics of the search(es). When, where, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
searcher41
Back