TX - Woman & her B/F arrested for attempt to sell daughters for sex in San Antonio

a lone pervert can do unspeakable harm.

the potential damage of TWO, working together in their disgusting perversions, is unmeasurable!

reading about these 2 "people", all I could think was to hell with due process, they do not deserve to breathe our air or drink our water....eliminate them from earth now, they have no socially redeeming value ....... send them on to whatever ring of hell is reserved for the worst of the worst!

a lone pervert can do unspeakable harm.

the potential damage of TWO, working together in their disgusting perversions, is unmeasurable!

reading about these 2 "people", all I could think was to hell with due process, they do not deserve to breathe our air or drink our water....eliminate them from earth now, they have no socially redeeming value ....... send them on to whatever ring of hell is reserved for the worst of the worst!

I agree. While I appreciate our justice system, sometimes mob justice is more appropriate. I actually wrote an essay about the injustice of "technicalities" especially concerning the Miranda warnings in cases where the evidence is irrefutable. The basic gist was in cases where the evidence is glaring, the perp confesses and knows information no one else could know, he/she basically voids their rights as a citizen. Several cases were used as examples. This was my essay to get into American University in Washington, DC. I got in...and they gave me a full scholarship! haha All my friends thought I was crazy for writing it, especially in DC. Where was our government when the victim was being raped, tortured, and killed? Who was there to defend the victim's rights??? Ugh...it infuriates me!:furious:

Of course, if we had an uncorrupt police force, no false confessions, and truthful people, we wouldn't need the miranda warnings. But alas, our world is imperfect, and people aren't necessarily good...so we need due process.:mad:

No redeeming values whatsoever. I know what I'd like to do with them but I can't say here as it involves a nail gun, a flamethrower, and a dull knife.

No redeeming values whatsoever. I know what I'd like to do with them but I can't say here as it involves a nail gun, a flamethrower, and a dull knife.

That's all???
You are too kind. :blowkiss:

Just when I think that I have heard it all, when it comes to criminal behavior, in waltzes this sick and demented couple. Those poor children... :(

I hope this couple gets the book thrown at them, and their time in prison is one filled with pure hell.

Personally I would have loved to have seen their faces when the FBI came knocking on their door. I would almost bet that it never crossed her mind that anyone would ever go to authorities over this.

Jennifer Richards, 25, and her married boyfriend, Sean Michael Block, 40, later found out that the would-be buyer was an FBI informant.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...forsale_25tex.ART.State.Edition1.4d63dd3.html

Personally I would have loved to have seen their faces when the FBI came knocking on their door. I would almost bet that it never crossed her mind that anyone would ever go to authorities over this.

Jennifer Richards, 25, and her married boyfriend, Sean Michael Block, 40, later found out that the would-be buyer was an FBI informant.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...forsale_25tex.ART.State.Edition1.4d63dd3.html

Lemme guess...hmmm... the female parental unit will plead that she was all "abused" and suffers from Stockholm Syndrome. Male prental unit will say it was ALL her idea...female parental unit will say "he seemed like such a great father figure"...yadda yadda yadda
Isn't it amazing that these freaktards obviously use the internet, maybe even run across the news from time to time (or maybe they surf with only one goal...who knows?) but YET STILL do these things?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?:bang:
In cases where the tards actually admit to doing what they are accused of when it comes to children...it should be an automatic death sentence..as soon as those vile statements leave their hissing tounges.......lights out! It will keep happening until a CLEAR and severe message is sent!

I just wish they could order sterilization for people like this.

You and me both Mysteriew.

They remind me Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. Sick sick sick people. Evil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back