UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

I personally find it too hard to hypothesize an identity for this UID because:
  1. The remains were skeletonized
  2. There's three possibilities for why this individual was found with womens' clothes: they were a man who wore womens clothing, they were a transgender woman, or the perp put the clothes on the victim postmortem.
  3. This is the only known male victim at GB

Last edited by a moderator:
'Jul 28, 2023
The case of the murdered, Asian male who was found dressed in women's clothing on Ocean Parkway is getting a closer look, now that architect Rex Heuermann has been charged with killing three of the Gilgo Four, the first female victims discovered in the serial killer case.''

'Jul 28, 2023
The case of the murdered, Asian male who was found dressed in women's clothing on Ocean Parkway is getting a closer look, now that architect Rex Heuermann has been charged with killing three of the Gilgo Four, the first female victims discovered in the serial killer case.''

I am glad because its about time

I've been wondering if it's this missing male: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Originally from NJ, parents in NJ, he had started at a boarding school out of state and did not like it, ran away in 2004. 16 yo at the time. In the picture on the link, you cannot see his teeth, and he has exceptionally good dentals, but I don't know that Asian Doe had poor overall hygiene. I see some places he was missing four teeth, which could have occurred over time or I would think (?) possibly because of trauma. The reason I'm noting this missing person is that when I searched multiple links for images and compared to the sketch available for Asian Doe, I thought there was a strong resemblance. Looking through past posts here, and I see Daniel Yuen was at least at one point mentioned.

Link for Daniel Yuen article: New clues emerge 15 years after teen's disappearance: 'We just want to know he's safe,' family says

Evidently, Daniel was on a sports team, the Hawks. Someone made an anonymous call to his police officer leaving this message: "Daniel Yuen is fine, Daniel Yuen is still in the same area where you originally searched," the message said. "He doesn't want to be found, he doesn't want you or his parents looking for him."

Has he been ruled out? Looking through past posts.

I've been wondering if it's this missing male: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Originally from NJ, parents in NJ, he had started at a boarding school out of state and did not like it, ran away in 2004. 16 yo at the time. In the picture on the link, you cannot see his teeth, and he has exceptionally good dentals, but I don't know that Asian Doe had poor overall hygiene. I see some places he was missing four teeth, which could have occurred over time or I would think (?) possibly because of trauma. The reason I'm noting this missing person is that when I searched multiple links for images and compared to the sketch available for Asian Doe, I thought there was a strong resemblance. Looking through past posts here, and I see Daniel Yuen was at least at one point mentioned.
He hasn't been ruled out yet on NamUs

Link for Daniel Yuen article: New clues emerge 15 years after teen's disappearance: 'We just want to know he's safe,' family says

Evidently, Daniel was on a sports team, the Hawks. Someone made an anonymous call to his police officer leaving this message: "Daniel Yuen is fine, Daniel Yuen is still in the same area where you originally searched," the message said. "He doesn't want to be found, he doesn't want you or his parents looking for him."

Has he been ruled out? Looking through past posts.
Off to bump his thread with your link, thanks..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back