UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

How tragic! Did he kill the baby first or the momma? Either way this sicko needs to be caught...YESTERDAY!

THINK ABOUT IT! Either the momma saw the baby die or vice versa! There NEEDS to be outrage!

If the newspapers in the tristate area reserved one page to show a picture of the jewlry that the mother and child were wearing then maybe someone would realize who they were and come forward to identify them.

One of the greatest mysteries for me is WHY feds ID this child as non-Caucasian but without any references to the ethnic background. Anthropology's methods could place this baby into certain group of population. Was her mother also non-Caucasian? I saw no words about it.

One of the greatest mysteries for me is WHY feds ID this child as non-Caucasian but without any references to the ethnic background. Anthropology's methods could place this baby into certain group of population. Was her mother also non-Caucasian? I saw no words about it.

Yes, this is a very important detail to note for an ID! Non-Caucasian could mean African American, Hispanic, Asian, etc. There is a very real difference when it comes to identifying the mother/child.

We have a child (DNA avail), we have a woman feds ID as child's mother (DNA avail)...Following the simple logic it should be father somewhere.no matter deadbeat or existing..Do we know something about cross checking of available DNA databases of male individuals lets say..incarcerated or from cases when DNA has been collected?

The stubborn resistance of authorities to publish the image of the child (reconstructed for sure) bothers me a lot. Jewelries in this case do not talk.. stuff found with child and poor described doesn't talk either..

Another thing: According child's approx age of 16-32 mo..numerous vaccinations should be done. Elements of vaccines usually are stored for years in human bones.. Were those vaccines traces found during analysis? Did they corresponding with "american vaccinations lots"?

Maybe baby and mom are a mistress and child dad didn't want anyone to know about. Most obvious for me.

We have a child (DNA avail), we have a woman feds ID as child's mother (DNA avail)...Following the simple logic it should be father somewhere.no matter deadbeat or existing..Do we know something about cross checking of available DNA databases of male individuals lets say..incarcerated or from cases when DNA has been collected?

The stubborn resistance of authorities to publish the image of the child (reconstructed for sure) bothers me a lot. Jewelries in this case do not talk.. stuff found with child and poor described doesn't talk either..

Another thing: According child's approx age of 16-32 mo..numerous vaccinations should be done. Elements of vaccines usually are stored for years in human bones.. Were those vaccines traces found during analysis? Did they corresponding with "american vaccinations lots"?

Great idea about checking dna against incarcerated males.

Child wrapped in blanket could have not even been a murder.

No evidence to prove child was murdered.

No evidence to prove mother was murdered either.

No evidence to link mother/daughter to GB4 or Manorville Butcher.

Me thinks these two are not LISK victims.

Looking back at the different reporting after the Mothers remains were found they describe them as partial remains, remains in bags, legs in a bag, upper and lower extremities in a bag. Maybe we don't have a sketch of her because they didn't find her skull. Would they necessarily inform the public if it wasn't recovered?

Looking back at the different reporting after the Mothers remains were found they describe them as partial remains, remains in bags, legs in a bag, upper and lower extremities in a bag. Maybe we don't have a sketch of her because they didn't find her skull. Would they necessarily inform the public if it wasn't recovered?

I think this info (body parts not recovered) would be listed on the NAMUS site assuming the child has been entered into the NAMUS system. I'll try to take a look and see if she's there.

Here's the child's Namus page, strangely enough the sex is listed as unsure. that's why I couldn't find it the other day.

http://identifyus.org/en/cases/9704

The Mother is not listed that I can find.

I'm glad the child is listed, but it's odd they are unsure of the sex. And even more curious is why the mother isn't in the system.

Child wrapped in blanket could have not even been a murder.

No evidence to prove child was murdered.

No evidence to prove mother was murdered either.

No evidence to link mother/daughter to GB4 or Manorville Butcher.

Me thinks these two are not LISK victims.

Are you privy to ALL the evidence that they have?

"Me thinks" PROBABLY NOT.

I think the mothers partial remains found in a plastic bag (how many ?) miles away from her dead child is strong evidence of murder.

Unless you are going to say that they died accidently and someone desicrated the mothers body and then improperly disposed of them both.

"Me thinks" that's sounds like BS!

However I am interested in how you arrived at this idea that the mother and child were not murdered. I may have missed something, please elaborate.

Here's the child's Namus page, strangely enough the sex is listed as unsure. that's why I couldn't find it the other day.

http://identifyus.org/en/cases/9704

The Mother is not listed that I can find.
where did we get the idea that the child was female? Probably (earings plural) and (bracelet?)

Where did I get the idea the child was female
The earrings (plural).and bracelet maybe? I thought I read it.somewhere though.
I noticed that they did not list the blanket or any clothing (if there was any) . Curious?

Are you privy to ALL the evidence that they have?

"Me thinks" PROBABLY NOT.

I think the mothers partial remains found in a plastic bag (how many ?) miles away from her dead child is strong evidence of murder.

Unless you are going to say that they died accidently and someone desicrated the mothers body and then improperly disposed of them both.

"Me thinks" that's sounds like BS!

However I am interested in how you arrived at this idea that the mother and child were not murdered. I may have missed something, please elaborate.

I have an explanation... the mother committed suicide by drowning herself in 2" of water. The toddler then took her pants off and walked through the brush towards the lightpost 1/4 mile away, then laid down and died from hypothermia. It makes perfect sense! :what:

I have an explanation... the mother committed suicide by drowning herself in 2" of water. The toddler then took her pants off and walked through the brush towards the lightpost 1/4 mile away, then laid down and died from hypothermia. It makes perfect sense! :what:

You forgot to explain how the mother tied PART of herself up in a plastic bag.

I like the mistress theory as well. I think it's very plausible as is my earlier illegal immigrant theory.

I can't believe nobody thought of the mistress angle until Really? brought it up.

You ever see the family guy when the family gets the new dog and then stewy kills the new dog....the suicide letter went like this:

I have been feeeling guilty. that is why I chopped myself up and put myself into the garbage can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow
Back